Shackie

Jun 7, 2021
I am using in android how can I download it?
Sorry but i don't know the android version.
Do you have these for the modhop mission?
- Complete the Marcus Photoshooting .
- Work at Theo’s 3 times (Meet Aoife )
- Second date with Danny . ( Sharon and Paul already at home? )

• Sad
Reactions: Looser12n12

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
(This isn't the newest version. After the beta version is out, the update will come in a couple of days.)
Lisa - Episode 2 Chapter 2 v.0.5 Final
(Unofficial Ren'Py Version)

Windows/Linux and Mac [540 MB]:
GDrive Mega
Workupload

Android (ported by cebs):
Here

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Really looking forward to the Ren'py update. This game started strong and has continued to be one of the best games here!. The only thing holding it down a bit is the RPGM engine. The thought, care and effort that has gone into the Ren'py remake is commendable. between PaleGrass and quency77, we have a true winner of a game!

Looser12n12

Apr 16, 2021
Sorry but i don't know the android version.
Do you have these for the modhop mission?
- Complete the Marcus Photoshooting .
- Work at Theo’s 3 times (Meet Aoife )
- Second date with Danny . ( Sharon and Paul already at home? )
I have already done all that in the previous version

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
How can I enter mods garage it's showing I can't enter in a random garagre View attachment 1716751
You can't just get into the garage here. As far as I remember, Lisa has to talk to Danny on the phone at her house before going to bed, and during the conversation he offers her to earn loans in this garage where he works. After that, you can enter.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
oh, so question...you can only do Moddy's Gathering if you've unlocked the hot tub, so that means only on the Paul blackmail path?

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
Can anyone answer this?

Is it just for me or for everyone that I can see my battery draining fast in my lap whenever I m playing the game!Can hear the fan speed in my MacBook runnin so speed such that he is gonna win a race!Have been using older Mac with intel chips, have tried and tested the game with both MacBook with my intel chips though!But can see its heating up fast and draining my battery faster!

is it same in the windows lap!?OR IN the new MACBOOK with M1 Chips(if anyone is using it though)?

Or is it due to the optimisation factor such that RPG and renpy are gaming apps and they are not compatible with macOS!?

Or is it that should I consider that Even ADULT visual novel game apps should be considered equal to real heavy intensive game apps ?(sry for the not so technical,I m not really tech geek or so)

DAZ3D optimisable and usable in MacBooks?I m trying to upgrade and want to test my skills in daz3d though?Who knows might create some juicy renders for Lisa in the future though(WILL ADD IN FANART SECTION)!!

Reactions: Gggj1247

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
is it same in the windows lap!
Yes. It's normal on laptop.
Is it same on MACBOOK with M1 Chips
Yes.

In both cases it is advised to update the engine core files ( )
Or is it due to the optimisation factor such that RPG and renpy are gaming apps and they are not compatible with macOS!?
What???o_O
Neither RPG Maker MV nor RenPy are "gaming apps".
Or is it that should I consider that Even ADULT visual novel game apps should be considered equal to real heavy intensive game apps ?(sry for the not so technical,I m not really tech geek or so)
What??? o_O
DAZ3D optimisable and usable in MacBooks?I m trying to upgrade and want to test my skills in daz3d though?Who knows might create some juicy renders for Lisa in the future though(WILL ADD IN FANART SECTION)!!
The new M1 Ultra chip is made for this kind of work - the question is, if Daz3D supports M1 rendering.

All in all, if you are a noob don't buy a Mac and stick to Windows or better switch over to Linux.

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
Yes. It's normal on laptop.

Yes.

In both cases it is advised to update the engine core files ( )

What???o_O
Neither RPG Maker MV nor RenPy are "gaming apps".

What??? o_O

The new M1 Ultra chip is made for this kind of work - the question is, if Daz3D supports M1 rendering.

All in all, if you are a noob don't buy a Mac and stick to Windows or better switch over to Linux.
Thanks For this Mate!

Btw How to update the Engine Core Files ?

Is M1Max Or M1Pro Worth it?and possible for rendering images!?like Palegrass does?(need to learn a lot before attempting like him though)

If it's Going to be Animation Like City of broken dreams!,then Mac will really burn up !though!

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
Well, that's sad hope he adds them in later chaps. it's the only thing that's lacking here for me.
Animations in Daz are system killers, especially when doing scenes of the quality this game has.... I've had some animations take nearly a week to complete, which is a PITA since that means 80%+ of my system resources are tied up for that long making it too sluggish to do much else.

Reactions: Geko1711
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes