Zeeeenith

Feb 22, 2021
Hi PaleGrass

I just want you to know that, im very thankful for this game, the game is awesome, hope you're doing well there.

Once again, Thank you very much.

hairyperry

Jan 30, 2019
Hey,

I'm stuck at 4 Fitness even tho i jogged like 8 times already, I somehow can't reach fitness 4 therefore I am not able to view the scenes with Luca

can someone please help me?

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Hey,

I'm stuck at 4 Fitness even tho i jogged like 8 times already, I somehow can't reach fitness 4 therefore I am not able to view the scenes with Luca

can someone please help me?
Are you aware that there's a hint system in the game?

Feb 7, 2021
I know this may be an unpopular opinion but I think Paul-Lisa plot has a very high potential and is generally well written and very interesting.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I know this may be an unpopular opinion but I think Paul-Lisa plot has a very high potential and is generally well written and very interesting.
My hope is that Paul can only push Lisa early on because she's so vanilla and that, as she 's more and more corrupted by everyone else, she'll turn the tables on him.

Reactions: Plasticsboygab
Feb 7, 2021
My hope is that Paul can only push Lisa early on because she's so vanilla and that, as she 's more and more corrupted by everyone else, she'll turn the tables on him.
I also think about that.
But the main problem is probably Sharon not danny for Lisa at this point.
At this point in the cheating route, Danny is just a guy spying on Lisa.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Why would it be an unpopular opinion? Are you imagining that the Paul/Lisa plotline is generally disliked? If so, why would you think that?

I'll be voting the other way, if it ever comes to a vote. I'd like to see Lisa get out from under Paul's control eventually, but I'm in no hurry for "eventually" to come. As long as it happens before the end of the game, I'm fine. I'd actually like to see his blackmail of Lisa draw out and continue to escalate, at least for a while yet.

KREEEEP

Dec 29, 2019
PaleGrass Omygod I found my new favorite character Detective Dan. Please tell me there is gonna be a scene in the future with himmm????? And also I love the story surrounding Jayce he is so sweet towards Lisa.

• Haha
Reactions: Alea iacta est

pulAMeA

Oct 26, 2018
Depends on where you are with Moddy? Is Lisa already working there? If so this version starts with seeing Mrs. Short, new assignment (photoshoot) and then go on Hotel Brava, you will then get to Moddy's, if not it means you still have to see the previous scenes you have to see Aoife at the cafe first, start working at Moddy's, Dunkan's and then follow.
I had to go meet Aoife even though the journal told me the quest was over

4.30 star(s) 114 Votes