SiriusDar17

Aug 11, 2017
Hi, is there anything new in this update ( Final V1) compared to Beta? So save from Beta version doesn't work on final version? Thx..

S.

Shackie

Jun 7, 2021
Hi, is there anything new in this update ( Final V1) compared to Beta? So save from Beta version doesn't work on final version? Thx..

S.
" Anyway for those that have played the Beta already I wouldn't recommend downloading this if I'm honest. The only inclusions are all reported bugfixes (massive thank you to everyone to contacted me with bugs <3), the finished Gina & MM Bathhouse scene and lastly the NO route of the Gathering (the final CG of which can be seen above). "
// PG

Reactions: SiriusDar17

moozoo

May 11, 2017
When MC runs away from Red Light District, it gets stuck near the wall, and not able to move at all.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Anyone know how too start gina bathhouse scene nothing happends when i go there. I have finished aoife college

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
Anyone know how too start gina bathhouse scene nothing happends when i go there. I have finished aoife college
In addition to the college scene with Aoife, it is necessary to finish all three days of work at the Brava Hotel (although Lisa's magazine does not say this). Before the scene with Gina in the bath, save yourself, since this scene freezes almost immediately, the developer promised to fix this scene in the next update:)

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
In addition to the college scene with Aoife, it is necessary to finish all three days of work at the Brava Hotel (although Lisa's magazine does not say this). Before the scene with Gina in the bath, save yourself, since this scene freezes almost immediately, the developer promised to fix this scene in the next update:)
Figured it out i had too wait one day after brava 3.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I didn't read the text too closely at the beginning. Sharon and all those people at the start is supposed to be family? Mom, dad, brother? Is this the intended relation? I think it said someone died and took her in or something... is it actually aunt's family?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
This game immediately falling victim to user input relation problems. Nothing makes sense. Lisa's parents died. Ok that's canon so Sharon cannot be her mom. Game tells you she is her mom's friend. If we ignore that and enter Aunt, Lisa just refers to her by her and the "uncle" by their names. If we use the default relations, it will be landlady, landlord, etc. That doesn't work either because mom's friend taking you in doesn't make her your landlady/landlord. The relationship dynamics wouldn't work because they don't act like landlord and tenant.

There is pretty much nothing that will work as far as I can see. Why not just make hardcoded relations that make sense and not do half assed incest like this? Hardcode it as a close family friend taking her in and write the script around that.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
This game immediately falling victim to user input relation problems. Nothing makes sense. Lisa's parents died. Ok that's canon so Sharon cannot be her mom. Game tells you she is her mom's friend. If we ignore that and enter Aunt, Lisa just refers to her by her and the "uncle" by their names. If we use the default relations, it will be landlady, landlord, etc. That doesn't work either because mom's friend taking you in doesn't make her your landlady/landlord. The relationship dynamics wouldn't work because they don't act like landlord and tenant.

There is pretty much nothing that will work as far as I can see. Why not just make hardcoded relations that make sense and not do half assed incest like this? Hardcode it as a close family friend taking her in and write the script around that.
Lisa referring to her aunt and uncle by their names is not a problem, just as it's no problem for her to refer to family friends by their names, whether they took her in or not. Sure, in some cultures, she would have to call them "Aunt X" and "Uncle Y", but in modern Western cultures, that isn't really a sticking point, especially when Sharon and Touma have given her a somewhat unorthodox upbringing.

As for the user defined relations system being bugged, the only instances of that which we've encountered so far are cases of Lisa calling Sharon "Mom", no matter how you've defined their relationship. These early goofs have, I believe, been corrected now. Apart from "landlord/landlady" references, which I would like to see purged from the game, there really isn't any problem with the user defined relations system.

As for why the developer went this route, instead of hardcoding relations, I think that should be obvious. It's because of Patreon and their censorship. In my opinion, all adult game developers should say "Fuck Patreon" from the beginning, and use other options for funding. But people sometimes insist on shooting themselves in their feet.

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes