redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
Thanks but I meant the FINAL version not the beta.
Well considering the FINAL RPGM version (which is just a few bug fixes BTW) isn't even released yet how exactly do you expect there to be a Ren'py port of it yet?

He skipped the Beta for the Ren'py conversion and waited until the Alpha was released then converted it last week.... if you want the Ren'py version of the latest release (Alpha from this month which includes all the new content that will be available until ch3 in a few months) then it's at the link I sent you.

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Well considering the FINAL RPGM version (which is just a few bug fixes BTW) isn't even released yet how exactly do you expect there to be a Ren'py port of it yet?

He skipped the Beta for the Ren'py conversion and waited until the Alpha was released then converted it last week.... if you want the Ren'py version of the latest release (Alpha from this month which includes all the new content that will be available until ch3 in a few months) then it's at the link I sent you.
You are a little behind, Final version is already out here

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
When I go to the hub, it just keeps repeating the scene of Lisa and Jock talking and Lisa calling MArcus afterwards.. Is this a bug or just a way to signal end of content for now?

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes