PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
I don't love games with a female protagonist (I can't empthatize, being a man), but this seems really interesting!!
I wait for the compressed version, but kudos to the dev for the wide range of tags.
For example, for me hotwife and NTR are a "no", but rape, corruption and lesbian are a "yes!".
Lisa's boyfriend Danny is gonna be mighty sad :LOL:

Let me have a hoke around online and see if I can figure out how to compress it x

Reactions: LiMp17

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
Wow... All the pictures are so HOT~!!!
If the MC is Male protagonist will be more PERFECT~ Unfortunately the MC is Female protagonist~
Anyway, I will try to play it~

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
They are naughty girls.. :sneaky:

There is one planned lesbian path at the moment (with Nia) but some earlier scenes involving Lisa's boyfriend are part of the story but his involvement as you go forward will be up to you.

There are several mandatory sex scenes involving Lisa & her boyfriend in the first episode but otherwise no, nothing is forced.

You can avoid most voyeurism scenes, some are mandatory for the progression of the story.

It's my intention to give the player as much control as possible with the branching side plots and main arc of the game. This episode is for all intents and purposes "and introduction" to the game.
Sorry about that, it was mis-labeled when it was moved to the Games forum.
nah no worries. although this game isnt for me for a few reasons. i do stand by what i said and wish you luck. (y)

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I like the models and the renders seem to be of better than average quality but the engine and too many tags are not for me so good luck, I'm out.

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Female protagonists with corruption/cheating? GET IN!!

Not opening on MAC for some reason. Apparently I dont have permission etc.
Looking into it now weast, I've never even used a MAC honestly (RPGM simply has a MAC option when deploying the game) but from a quick google it seems like a common problem. I'll let you know as soon as I figure it out.

Sorry about this x

Miraak11th

Jun 19, 2020
How much futa content will there be in this game? 'Cause I LOVE futa!
Also, will there be any lesbian content?

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
What is the futa/trans content in this game?
How much futa content will there be in this game? 'Cause I LOVE futa!
Also, will there be any lesbian content?
Josh turned Aoife is the only planned transexual character in the game as of now. She's had breast implants but still has her bulge.

She's introduced in a few scenes in episode 1 and will be an integral part of the game moving forward. There is of course a choice as to whether you seek a sexual relatonship with her or not. Content regarding her as of now is semi-forced foreplay. (It is NOT with the player.)

Yes there is a lesbian character with 3 planned routes. Lesbian, Bi-sexual, No romance. Current sexual content with her is minimal.

Reactions: demonfield

dawda1

Apr 22, 2017
Wow, this looks massive for a first release and the renders look incredible, will definitely try this out when I get the chance, hopefully will be a nice change of pace from the constant v0.00001 demo releases.

• Red Heart

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Wow, this looks massive for a first release and the renders look incredible, will definitely try this out when I get the chance, hopefully will be a nice change of pace from the constant v0.00001 demo releases.
Yeah I've been a lurker for a long time and that was a major voice in my head during development. Wanted to give players a good amount meat on the bones :sneaky:

Reactions: alyath and dawda1

BlackStallion

May 17, 2017
Just an FYI on a bug. When you get into the Red Light District for the first time and then automatically pushed out it gets stuck in the animation it tries to move 1 more block, which is not possible because there is a tree there. Solution was to activate cheat menu and open up "No Clip" so it move into the tree and not get stuck

• Red Heart
4.30 star(s) 112 Votes