PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Great game. Lisa is gorgeous and the story is my cup of tea. Definitely one of the best first releases I've played!
I'm SO glad you enjoyed it FMag, thank you so much for the comment! :) x

Reactions: FMag

dieze

Jul 25, 2017
I'll also wait for a compressed version. Looks good from what previews show.

PaleGrass, is the large size due to uncompressed PNGs? Or is it just that there's tons of renders?

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
I'll also wait for a compressed version. Looks good from what previews show.

PaleGrass, is the large size due to uncompressed PNGs? Or is it just that there's tons of renders?
There are 1700 CG~ and they are all uncompressed PNGs so it's a fair mix of both.

I downloaded "Cruncher" from an F95 thread and used it but it absolutely destroys the image quality, I may have another poke around online and see if I can find any mass compression tools that don't so severely obliterate the quality.

Reactions: dieze

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
the game is struked bro is there any bugfix please give me and save problem is there
Where are you stuck vidya? If it's at the RLD alleyway; the fix is on the first post. Download > Extract to Lisa>Data and overwrite and it'll fix it for you x

dieze

Jul 25, 2017
I downloaded "Cruncher" from an F95 thread and used it but it absolutely destroys the image quality, I may have another poke around online and see if I can find any mass compression tools that don't so severely obliterate the quality.
Google's webp format is a pretty good at reducing image size, while still retaining the quality. There's batch conversion functionality and quality preset in % (95% can easily yield 1/3 in size, while the quality remains very hard to distinguish.)

Kagarus

Sep 28, 2017
Ok, encountered one gamebreaking bug: After having gone shopping for new clothes, when I leave the kitchen the entrance map of the house loads with Lisa facing the kitchen door, but she can't be controlled. After a while the kitchen door opens, but everything stays stuck.

Also, would it be possible to speed up/skip the scene/image transitions when skipping (pressing w)? They slow the skipping down extremely, which makes retracing the steps rather timeconsuming.

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Ok, encountered one gamebreaking bug: After having gone shopping for new clothes, when I leave the kitchen the entrance map of the house loads with Lisa facing the kitchen door, but she can't be controlled. After a while the kitchen door opens, but everything stays stuck.

Also, would it be possible to speed up/skip the scene/image transitions when skipping (pressing w)? They slow the skipping down extremely, which makes retracing the steps rather timeconsuming.
Really sorry about this, the user above seems to be having the same issue. I have attached a file in here that may fix the bug, it's difficult to know what event is breaking it but hopefully this is it. Simply extract to Lisa>Data and overwrite.

By holding Enter or whatever button you use to interact should increase the speed of all cutscenes, can also be used in conjuction with W for real skipping but yes I think in Episode 2 I will reduce the fade between images.

Edit: if you could report whether or not that works too so I can update the links on the first post or head back to headscratching, thanks so much x

Apologies again.

Reactions: Kagarus
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes