Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
Uhhh VN and RPGM that is rare to see let's test it out

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
the game is great,but my programmer, why didn't you make the protagonist have such a body and make her fat with huge tits like my aunt who is 40 years old? and you did not do it like that ...with perfect girl body?

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
the game is great,but my programmer, why didn't you make the protagonist have such a body and make her fat with huge tits like my aunt who is 40 years old? and you did not do it like that ...with perfect girl body?
Hehe, personal preference maybe! Lisa was the first thing I made in the game and I guess that's the way I liked her :) I've been trying to include many different body types across characters so there's a little something for everyone :)x

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
how can we level up the exhibi lvl to 2? im rather eager to see what all episode 1 has in store
If you're ever stuck the helpdesk beside Lisa's bed might give you some direction!

Exhib 2 requires all student council jobs completed (of which there are 2), completed the first date with Danny (requires at least 7 deviancy and will automatically occur when you enter Lisa's house via phonecall) and 9+ deviancy.

If you have all of those then speak to Ms Short in her classroom in the West wing of the college! :)

Reactions: Priappus

Xangeon007

Dec 20, 2019
If you're ever stuck the helpdesk beside Lisa's bed might give you some direction!

Exhib 2 requires all student council jobs completed (of which there are 2), completed the first date with Danny (requires at least 7 deviancy and will automatically occur when you enter Lisa's house via phonecall) and 9+ deviancy.

If you have all of those then speak to Ms Short in her classroom in the West wing of the college! :)

I didn't even realize there was a help desk, thank you, and i love the game so far. Keep it up, i know you mentioned about one character being a futa, im into that as well, so if you plan on making more, that is always a plus not only for me, but others im sure, but AMAZING game regardless!

• Red Heart

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
I didn't even realize there was a help desk, thank you, and i love the game so far. Keep it up, i know you mentioned about one character being a futa, im into that as well, so if you plan on making more, that is always a plus not only for me, but others im sure, but AMAZING game regardless!
I probably should've made it more clear at the beginning of the game now thinking about it, I think i'll go back and highlight it actually hehe! :)

So glad you like it and thanks for checking it out! <3

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
need to increase text speed :sleep:
Would you believe me if I said it used to be 1/3 that speed? :LOL: Took me like 2 days to go through EVERY text box in the game and remove the plugin prefix slowing it down. I've used slower speeds during some cutscenes where I felt it added some "drama" or "urgency" but perhaps it IS simply irritating and needs removed. :)

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Hehe, personal preference maybe! Lisa was the first thing I made in the game and I guess that's the way I liked her :) I've been trying to include many different body types across characters so there's a little something for everyone :)x
My friend, huge tits are only good as deadly weapons :KEK:

• Haha
Nov 8, 2019
Seems great so far, just wish there was a way to check your progress with your tasks. I have already forgot where I was supposed to go for this sportball team jersey thing. Also can't seem to find the place where your mom took you for shopping on the first days. Not sure was that just a one time thing or?

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes