• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Seems great so far, just wish there was a way to check your progress with your tasks. I have already forgot where I was supposed to go for this sportball team jersey thing. Also can't seem to find the place where your mom took you for shopping on the first days. Not sure was that just a one time thing or?
It's only accessible through that event and later jogging events, I want to keep the maps small and concise as I feel RPGM games often feel empty, boring and confusing with too many / too large areas.

I hadn't even considered something like a quest log. I'll have a look into it (it shouldn't be difficult as I've seen them in many RPGM games) and hopefully implement something for the next update assuming it doesn't cause too many backward compatibility issues :)

Oh and for the Jersey quest it's East Wing>Renshire Town Center (North West)>School Gym (South East exit in college lobby)>Visit Ms Short the following day!

wariorso

Jul 24, 2018
can someone cofirm if i reach the end of this MASTERPICE version of game Deviancy 25 Exh 2 Fittnes 5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
overall i cant even count how many times i get hard

also about bug like some people already metion 1.sometimes charactor got stuck and u cant move anywhere
2. After u crass brige in forest sometimes u get stuck on other half and u cant back coz of comunication "i dont want to stray too far"
3. If u go to the toilet in bar near home and interact with pair in cabin sometimes u get super movment speed (can be fixed by joging)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
If that worked, I would use it...like I do with every other RPGM I play. Either it is intermittently functional or broken. Anyone else having this issue?
There have been others reporting issues with saving so something's up with it. Is the menu even showing up for you?

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
can someone cofirm if i reach the end of this MASTERPICE version of game Deviancy 25 Exh 2 Fittnes 5
overall i cant even count how many times i get hard
Have you seen the sunbathing topless scene with Mom or Mom returning with a special relative? Other than that it sounds like you've completed everything :)

There isn't anymore student council events after the swim trip and yes Exhibitionism 2 is the max in this episode.

Nov 8, 2019
Do you have a save game I can emulate the problem with? I'm just testing myself here and no issue so it must be a conflict with another event.
My save was a while back from where I got stuck. Could be a conflict with the Danny date thing? I turned him down after he called/texted me the first time. Other than that I haven't done much yet.

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
My save was a while back from where I got stuck. Could be a conflict with the Danny date thing? I turned him down after he called/texted me the first time. Other than that I haven't done much yet.
It could be, putting off the date with Danny resets each day so he just calls over and over. Have you applied the fix to map 5 attached to the first post? It was causing conflict with other events too but it should be fixed with that update.

Sorry for the hassle :(

Reactions: upjumpedthedevil

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by PaleGrass
Version of the game: Lisa [Ep. 1]
If you like the game please consider to support the .

Original Size Win: 2.52GB

Compressed Size: 445MB -

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the " (y) " to give me support.

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by PaleGrass
Version of the game: Lisa [Ep. 1]
If you like the game please consider to support the .

Original Size Win: 2.52GB

Compressed Size: 445MB -

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the " (y) " to give me support.

Oh sick! Thanks so much! <33

Reactions: Cunt

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
I can't save the game am I just being dumb??
No it seems like many people are having issues with saving the game. I may have to redo the menu event system and see if I can fix it.

Can you see the menu when you press Esc or is it not showing at all?

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes