SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
finished the first couple of days and very much looking forward to how this develops (especially with Sharon), but how do I save?

Edit: Ah, I can see it's apparently a bug that's been mentioned.

Last edited:

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
just finished this first version thought i would give my opinion. I usually don´t like female protagonist games with corruption and cheating and so on and i stay far away from the forced ones, but i must admit the way the developer structured choices in this one is bloody brilliant, the hotwife scene on the trip is one of the most erotic scenes i have played for a while well done developer.

wannaka99

Apr 4, 2019
I also cant access Rubbins event cause of Danny night one missing, I dont even know what that is supposed to be I have done everything. Also there is a heart sign inside the 7/11 store in town center but I cant trigger it?

Nairdan

Jun 13, 2018
Love the game but i have to ask if you will be able to break up with Danny or will you be with him till the end of the game?

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
What is the issue? When Danny goes to sleep there should be a heart spawn at the upper left and a further event triggers when you approach it

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
finished the first couple of days and very much looking forward to how this develops (especially with Sharon), but how do I save?

Edit: Ah, I can see it's apparently a bug that's been mentioned.
If you extract this to Lisa>Data and overwrite it seems to have fixed the issue for others :)

Reactions: SISIMEN

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
just finished this first version thought i would give my opinion. I usually don´t like female protagonist games with corruption and cheating and so on and i stay far away from the forced ones, but i must admit the way the developer structured choices in this one is bloody brilliant, the hotwife scene on the trip is one of the most erotic scenes i have played for a while well done developer.
I'm SO glad I've turned you to the dark side :3

Thanks so much absalon! <3!

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
I hope soon you'll switch to renpy im not a fan of rpgm for this quality you deserve renpy.
It was honestly the biggest internal debate I've had in the entire process. I just have this wonderful nostalgic memory of old JRPG h games as my introduction to this sordid world and I know a lot of western developers haven't done justice to rpgm in past years or perhaps it's just aged incredibly poorly but I wanted to both reinvigorate the ancient engine and use it in a way I personally used to love.

Saying that if I ever finish Lisa I'll likely move to Renpy because RPGM is a lot of work :sleep:

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
I also cant access Rubbins event cause of Danny night one missing, I dont even know what that is supposed to be I have done everything. Also there is a heart sign inside the 7/11 store in town center but I cant trigger it?
Danny Night One is triggered on your bedroom door, it's a random variable when you enter the room at NIGHT (after the swim trip) so if you haven't seen it yet I'd recommend bashing your bedroom door a few times till you get a phonecall hehe!

The variable is literally 1 or 2 (50% chance) so the odds of you not proccing the event are REAL low. :LOL:

Edit: I'll look into the 7/11 event now, not sure why it isn't working

Edit 2: Just checked, I had left a switch off. That event is only accessible when the instagram sidequest is unlocked but currently it's appearing when you don't have it unlocked yet. Don't worry it still works when instagram is up (i think..? :D)

55tyu

Sep 27, 2019
I hope soon you'
Hi F95!

Could a mod please move this into the Game section? I was unable to make a post there directly. Mucho gracias xo

Edit: Thanks so much for moving it <3
After 6 hours of gameplay, I can tell you this game is amazing but there are still some spaces for improvement such as the following
location of "changing room" better set it up as anywhere close to main storyline event ,
completing side events shall not affect the route that you chosen but able to unlock the bonus events
please simplified and outline the text of some quests
when the map is big, taxi/bus shall take a short cut to everywhere
add currency in this game to purchase/unlock storyline's item, to ensure gameplay is smooth as step by step

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Love the game but i have to ask if you will be able to break up with Danny or will you be with him till the end of the game?
Yes, Lisa will be able to break up with Danny on several routes. Danny will also break up with Lisa if certain choices are made..

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes