Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by PaleGrass
Version of the game: Lisa [Ep. 1]
If you like the game please consider to support the .

Original Size Win: 2.52GB

Compressed Size: 445MB -

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the " (y) " to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

God bless you :D

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
"With this quality you deserve renpy" dafuq RPGM can also be in high quality games no reason to change to Renpy and did you thought about that the dev might not be so good with renpy then RPGM? Do i like rpgm not really but this game and a few other proved that RPGM is not directly "bad"

55tyu

Sep 27, 2019
Danny Night One is triggered on your bedroom door, it's a random variable when you enter the room at NIGHT (after the swim trip) so if you haven't seen it yet I'd recommend bashing your bedroom door a few times till you get a phonecall hehe!

The variable is literally 1 or 2 (50% chance) so the odds of you not proccing the event are REAL low. :LOL:

Edit: I'll look into the 7/11 event now, not sure why it isn't working

Edit 2: Just checked, I had left a switch off. That event is only accessible when the instagram sidequest is unlocked but currently it's appearing when you don't have it unlocked yet. Don't worry it still works when instagram is up (i think..? :D)
yes, after the first met of a nerd in 7-11, you can unlock the Instagram at night.
I did all the side quest with her mom as well, including conversation next to swimming pool, breakfast, watching TV.

wannaka99

Apr 4, 2019
Danny Night One is triggered on your bedroom door, it's a random variable when you enter the room at NIGHT (after the swim trip) so if you haven't seen it yet I'd recommend bashing your bedroom door a few times till you get a phonecall hehe!

The variable is literally 1 or 2 (50% chance) so the odds of you not proccing the event are REAL low. :LOL:

Edit: I'll look into the 7/11 event now, not sure why it isn't working

Edit 2: Just checked, I had left a switch off. That event is only accessible when the instagram sidequest is unlocked but currently it's appearing when you don't have it unlocked yet. Don't worry it still works when instagram is up (i think..? :D)
The 7/11 event works when i enable Noclip and stand on the fridge exactly, so I think the placement is just 1tile upwards?

I got the Danny night one event working, I just never entered the bedroom at night I guess lol.

Reactions: Priappus

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
After 6 hours of gameplay, I can tell you this game is amazing but there are still some spaces for improvement such as the following
location of "changing room" better set it up as anywhere close to main storyline event ,
completing side events shall not affect the route that you chosen but able to unlock the bonus events
please simplified and outline the text of some quests
when the map is big, taxi/bus shall take a short cut to everywhere
add currency in this game to purchase/unlock storyline's item, to ensure gameplay is smooth as step by step
I will implement more areas for Lisa to change for sure!
The side events are all (i think?) going to branch but are all also relevant to the story. There have only been glimpses and a few mentions of the deloitte family but the tale I want to tell involves them majorly.
I'm not sure what you mean by simplified and outline the text of quests but I spoke to another user earlier and I imagine I'll implement a quest log of sorts for next release :)
The only reason I can think of needing currency is to purchase new outfits but I felt that including a currency in the game would feel kind of vapid and worthless so I decided against it.

Thank you so much for your feedback, much love! <3!

ajsimps

Jul 23, 2017
If the girl is named Lisa, I think Danny shouldn't be the BF. It should be a guy named Johnny, and Danny should be relegated to creepy stalker dude who's thirsty for a threesome.

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
"With this quality you deserve renpy" dafuq RPGM can also be in high quality games no reason to change to Renpy and did you thought about that the dev might not be so good with renpy then RPGM? Do i like rpgm not really but this game and a few other proved that RPGM is not directly "bad"
Heck yeah! Revive the RPGM! :LOL:

tho, for reals this dev ain't good at nothin'!

Reactions: Cunt

Fatneck

Aug 19, 2020
After getting 10 defiancy, dated danny in the forrest, dit both school thingies. Ms Shorts stands upfront the boys toilet with the principal and tehre is no way i can talk to her in the west wing to get to exibhition 2 as she is just not there. 2 hours of gameplay gone fo actually nothing. Maybe i check it out next year. looks good, appears to function, but then this. It is just time consumimg at this time. So many things to keep in mind when playing to noy grt stuck. I love rpgm. However i do think this would be much better as a sandboxy Renpy.

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
yes, after the first met of a nerd in 7-11, you can unlock the Instagram at night.
I did all the side quest with her mom as well, including conversation next to swimming pool, breakfast, watching TV.
Did you manage to get Danny Night One to trigger?

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
The 7/11 event works when i enable Noclip and stand on the fridge exactly, so I think the placement is just 1tile upwards?

I got the Danny night one event working, I just never entered the bedroom at night I guess lol.
Oh my lord I'm actually a moron, it's set to player touch instead of action button. :censored:

Please stand by whilst I hide my head in shame..

Thanks SO much for pointing that out wannaka, i am the MOST shame rn.. xd

• Haha
Reactions: Priappus

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
If the girl is named Lisa, I think Danny shouldn't be the BF. It should be a guy named Johnny, and Danny should be relegated to creepy stalker dude who's thirsty for a threesome.
I like the sound of this Danny.. :sneaky:

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
After getting 10 defiancy, dated danny in the forrest, dit both school thingies. Ms Shorts stands upfront the boys toilet with the principal and tehre is no way i can talk to her in the west wing to get to exibhition 2 as she is just not there. 2 hours of gameplay gone fo actually nothing. Maybe i check it out next year. looks good, appears to function, but then this. It is just time consumimg at this time. So many things to keep in mind when playing to noy grt stuck. I love rpgm. However i do think this would be much better as a sandboxy Renpy.
She stays out front for one day then resets back to her room the following morning :)

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes