Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Almost twelve hours have passed since its publication and we are still working with an incredible passion for you and those of the users, stimulated by your vitality ...
But, all against one, they will prevail and force you to do a good job .... :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Compliments to all ...

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Found a bug:
never worked at beach bar, after first tutor job, with mc in her room i didn't slept, i went on the first floor and received call from bf to go to date in the forest, accepted: during the date, bf asked about work at beach bar and mc talked about events reguarding bar job
Damn that's a sweet find, thanks so much for pointing that one out! See you'd think that'd be a pretty obvious one but my net has big holes in it.. :(

Aribeth

Feb 19, 2017
That probably already got reported but whatever. On day 1, when Lisa goes to the beach with her friend Lida automatically goes to the spot from the screen and I can't move.

Also wanted to say that so far the game looks very well made (not counting small bugs ; p) and actually like something that the author put effort into.

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Almost twelve hours have passed since its publication and we are still working with an incredible passion for you and those of the users, stimulated by your vitality ...
But, all against one, they will prevail and force you to do a good job .... :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Compliments to all ...
Gosh man my head is busted but I can't let myself sleep knowing there are bugs in the game, hahahaha :3

Glad to have you back in the fray Freki.g <3

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
That probably already got reported but whatever. On day 1, when Lisa goes to the beach with her friend Lida automatically goes to the spot from the screen and I can't move.

Also wanted to say that so far the game looks very well made (not counting small bugs ; p) and actually like something that the author put effort into.
No actually this is the first mention (i think?) of that bug. Shit I'm sorry about that.. Dunno if you remember but were you skipping text? I might have to add a few waits in just in case.

Again sorry about that..

Aribeth

Feb 19, 2017
No reason to sorry. First of all, I'm grateful for you making an effort to make a game like that and providing it for free. Second of all I sometimes work as a software tester so I saw much more mess xD

Anyway yes, I was skipping text. I don't have much free time today so I tried to zoom through the game fast so I get idea if it's "worth" my time (yes, it is xD).

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
No reason to sorry. First of all, I'm grateful for you making an effort to make a game like that and providing it for free. Second of all I sometimes work as a software tester so I saw much more mess xD

Anyway yes, I was skipping text. I don't have much free time today so I tried to zoom through the game fast so I get idea if it's "worth" my time (yes, it is xD).
I may have to commission you in future hehe!

I think I've fixed the problem simply by placing that square below characters priority, tested a few times skipping through there.

Thanks a bunch for pointing that one out Aribeth, I really appreciate it :)!!x

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There is one planned lesbian path at the moment (with Nia) but some earlier scenes involving Lisa's boyfriend are part of the story but his involvement as you go forward will be up to you.
Just to clarify, once Nia's route starts I can play that as a pure lesbian?

Aribeth

Feb 19, 2017
RIP my summer break xD

No problem. I also saw a minor bug in the prologue. When mom went to the pool and Lisa said that she needs to go to her room I just run through the couch xD It's nothing big so I didn't mention it before.

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
RIP my summer break xD

No problem. I also saw a minor bug in the prologue. When mom went to the pool and Lisa said that she needs to go to her room I just run through the couch xD It's nothing big so I didn't mention it before.
That sexy bitch thinks this is a fantasy game?! xd

Aribeth

Feb 19, 2017
Well... You can defend it by saying she just ran over the couch but pretty sure that wasn't the idea behind it xD

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
I did the quest of the jackets and have to tell the boys , but i can't find them
They're in the Gym my friend, you can find it through the bottom right exit of the School Lobby. Talk to the only student standing there and the event will continue :)

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Well... You can defend it by saying she just ran over the couch but pretty sure that wasn't the idea behind it xD
It's more like.. i haven't the faintest idea what I'm doing in this frickin' engine :3!

wataru69

Nov 8, 2017
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by PaleGrass
Version of the game: Lisa [Ep. 1]
If you like the game please consider to support the .

Original Size Win: 2.52GB

Compressed Size: 445MB -

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the " (y) " to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
bro when i click on pixel it say malware something cant download it

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
bro when i click on pixel it say malware something cant download it
Then use gofile the malware warning is false i only compressed the game the files will only reduced by size and i don't change or add files.

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes