Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You can play Nia's route as pure lesbian and choose to avoid all other sexual content if you wish :)

I misspoke when I mentioned in an earlier post about 1 lesbian route there is 2 with the other being Viv.
Sounds perfect.

I'll end up seeing it all eventually but being a dyke I do like to get those routes in when games allow me.

1 would have been great but 2 is awesome, appreciate your work hun.

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Sounds perfect.

I'll end up seeing it all eventually but being a dyke I do like to get those routes in when games allow me.

1 would have been great but 2 is awesome, appreciate your work hun.
My pleasure, thanks for dropping in Avaron :)

Jan 27, 2021
Really liked the game so far, but there is a bug that is really annoying me. I don't know if I am doing something wrong, but after going shopping with Lisa's mom, Lisa and the mother come back home and go to the kitchen (?). Tj
hey talk a little, then the mother goes away. Problem is that when I open the door, and try to go back to the living room, Lisa remains struck/doesn't move anymore.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Really liked the game so far, but there is a bug that is really annoying me. I don't know if I am doing something wrong, but after going shopping with Lisa's mom, Lisa and the mother come back home and go to the kitchen (?). Tj
hey talk a little, then the mother goes away. Problem is that when I open the door, and try to go back to the living room, Lisa remains struck/doesn't move anymore.
Same problem

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Same problem
I believe that's the bug noted on the first page, if you download the maps attached to the first post and extract them all to Game>Data and overwrite it should fix your problems.

Sorry about that :(

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I usually don't play female lead games often(few or several exceptions) but the women in this looks too irresistible so I'll have to try this one.

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
Umm, why does the Game.exe need to access the internet?
It tried to connect to . Is that really necessary?

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Umm, why does the Game.exe need to access the internet?
It tried to connect to . Is that really necessary?
The heck? It really shouldn't need access to the internet.. what mirror did you download from?

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Alright folks I'm just finishing off the MAC bugfixed uploads to MEGA then going to bed. I've been awake for an ungodly amount of time over the past couple days xd

It's been a pleasure speaking to you all, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your kind words and for helping me iron out some of the major bugs thus far. I'll be back online tomorrow (evening?) and will certainly scan through for any issues I've missed and to answer any questions or queries :)

Good-night and thank you once again. <3

//pG

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes