• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Just an FYI on a bug. When you get into the Red Light District for the first time and then automatically pushed out it gets stuck in the animation it tries to move 1 more block, which is not possible because there is a tree there. Solution was to activate cheat menu and open up "No Clip" so it move into the tree and not get stuck
Thanks a lot BlackStallion, I've just seen that. Happens when you skip forward (holding action key).

For everyone else: Extract this file and place it into your Lisa>Data folder and overwrite. Should solve the issue.

I'll re-upload the fixed version now, thanks again! :)

Reactions: Priappus

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
The bad thing about this is that i see people smiling and i fear something bad is gonna happen to Batman. Please tell me Batman is safe.

• Haha
Reactions: jpphun and Ullubu

Alkemides

Jun 12, 2017
Is it just me or you don't really have to emphasize (Avoidable) all the time since the MC is, well, female... I mean it is the MC who does those things so...

It would be like having a male MC and state: Threesome (Avoidable) milf (Avoidable) Incest (Avoidable)... Dunno I just find it kinda funny.

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Is it just me or you don't really have to emphasize (Avoidable) all the time since the MC is, well, female... I mean it is the MC who does those things so...
Probably not but I don't want players looking at the genre spoiler and seeing something they don't particularly like and closing the tab. Rather make it clear that these routes are in the game but not mandatorily :)

Reactions: Alkemides

Alkemides

Jun 12, 2017
Probably not but I don't want players looking at the genre spoiler and seeing something they don't particularly like and closing the tab. Rather make it clear that these routes are in the game but not mandatorily :)
Oh yes, I get that, don't get me wrong; it just hit me as funny as I read it. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: PaleGrass

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
too many glitches, like red district area freeze
Yeah sorry about that one. I'm re-uploading the fixed version to the mirrors now.

On the first post there's an attachment if you download that and extract it into Lisa>Data and overwrite it should fix the issue.

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Great game. Lisa is gorgeous and the story is my cup of tea. Definitely one of the best first releases I've played!

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Another dev with good prospects.
I already admire him for how he interacts with users and for his lively character.
Ok, I put it on the list to try in my free time.
Good luck dev.
That's really kind, thank you <3! I hope when you get some free time that you consider it time well spent :) x

• Red Heart
Reactions: Freki.g
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes