SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
I think you have interesting insight, but are ignoring a crucial point. Comfort varies between people, Lisa has been relatively comfy with Moddy since day 1, while other peeps shes cautious of or blatantly dislikes. Its not surprising for her to be willing to do more with someone she has a preference for than with randos or peeps she is uncomfortable with.
the bf of course being the one exception lol

LongoMcFap

Dec 28, 2020
I think you have interesting insight, but are ignoring a crucial point. Comfort varies between people, Lisa has been relatively comfy with Moddy since day 1, while other peeps shes cautious of or blatantly dislikes. Its not surprising for her to be willing to do more with someone she has a preference for than with randos or peeps she is uncomfortable with.
The comfortable argument I agree. But! Does this mean because she is comfortable with Moddy she blows him in the office with no regrets and fear that Danny could walk in? And with other people she has regrets (why then she cheated with them) or being seen by Danny. It's not that consistent. Imagine now her behaviour at Moddys in other scenes with people she's comfortable with. Like Vivs son for example. Then she should fuck him without regret etc. and many more. I think this is inconsistent.

Mh, don't know if I expressed what I meant clearly, no native speaker, and I already notice I get to invested in this game, what I don't want, lesson learned with many other games.

Well, in the end it's Palegrass decision, that's why I wrote if he thinks one of my arguments is valid and maybe changes something (my main argument was the length of the scenes, there is no real development in all other places/persons and too much in the current direction of her behaviour/corruption with Moddy and blackmailing by Paul).

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
The comfortable argument I agree. But! Does this mean because she is comfortable with Moddy she blows him in the office with no regrets and fear that Danny could walk in? And with other people she has regrets (why then she cheated with them) or being seen by Danny. It's not that consistent. Imagine now her behaviour at Moddys in other scenes with people she's comfortable with. Like Vivs son for example. Then she should fuck him without regret etc. and many more. I think this is inconsistent.

Mh, don't know if I expressed what I meant clearly, no native speaker, and I already notice I get to invested in this game, what I don't want, lesson learned with many other games.

Well, in the end it's Palegrass decision, that's why I wrote if he thinks one of my arguments is valid and maybe changes something (my main argument was the length of the scenes, there is no real development in all other places/persons and too much in the current direction of her behaviour/corruption with Moddy and blackmailing by Paul).
Agreed, and Palegrass stated he wants to spend more time around Moddy's (betting game if remembered correctly). Paul's plotline I wouldn't mind if it just wasn't blackmail. One final though to Moddy, his plotline is tied in with the bombings that are happening (important).

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020

Lisa has become more open/feels less guilty as story progresses, she was borderline topless in front of 2 people with Danny next to her in the camping event and when he told her about how she was showing too much she essentially told him to shut the fuck up lol. Maybe might not be 1000% consistent between scenes, but she is certainly much more daring now than she was earlier on.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I personally prefer bae just becoming naturally kinky tbh.
Fortunately, you'll have that option. If you're not a fan of the blackmail, then you never have to see it.

I'm very much in favor of developers making fetish content optional, as long as it isn't crucial for the story.

But people do not behave consistently across all relationships in real life. You might be a completely different person with your best friend than you would be with your grandparents. No matter how uninhibited you are with other people, you're likely to be much more careful with your words and actions with someone whom you've only recently met, especially if you want them to have a favorable impression of you.

It makes perfect sense to me that Lisa would behave one way around a bunch of scruffy mechanics, and behave a completely different way around a shy younger man whom she's been tutoring and trying to encourage to step out of his shell. She may be equally comfortable with all of them (Or not, that's not a safe assumption.), but still behave differently in different settings with different people.

I do not find that to be at all strange or inconsistent with reality or logical behavior.

(my main argument was the length of the scenes, there is no real development in all other places/persons and too much in the current direction of her behaviour/corruption with Moddy and blackmailing by Paul).
As has already been said, Moddy is supposedly going to have a more important role in the story than some of the other side characters, so it would make sense for more attention to be paid to his scenes. And I would imagine that, now that Paul's storyline has been advanced somewhat, other characters will get their turns before PaleGrass comes back to Paul. With so many characters and so many side plots, we can't reasonably expect all of the characters to have content in every update.

And it's not as if the new update only includes content for Moddy and Paul. There's a date with Viv, and there's more Instagram content and a Byron scene. And Jayce's party is planned for either the next update or the one after that (I forget which.), so we already know that other characters and storylines are still being planned out and implemented.

Basically, what I'm saying is that I think that everything is well in hand, and the game is not turning into just Moddy and Paul content.

-Edited for spelling.

Last edited:

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Fortunately, you'll have that option. If you're not a fan of the blackmail, then you never have to see it.

I'm very much in favor of developers making fetish content optional, as long as it isn't crucial for the story.

But people do not behave consistently across all relationships in real life. You might be a completely different person with your best friend than you would be with your grandparents. No matter how uninhibited you are with other people, you're likely to be much more careful with your words and actions with someone whom you've only recently met, especially if you want them to have a favorable impression of you.

It makes perfect sense to me that Lisa would behave one way around a bunch of scruffy mechanics, and behave a completely different way around a shy younger man whom she's been tutoring and trying to encourage to step out of his shell. She may be equally comfortable with all of them (Or not, that's not a safe assumption.), but still behave differently in different settings with different people.

I do not find that to be at all strange or inconsistent with reality or logical behavior.

As has already been said, Moddy is supposedly going to have a more important role in the story than some of the other side characters, so it would make sense for more attention to be paid to his scenes. And I would imagine that, now that Paul's storyline has been advanced somewhat, other characters will get their turns before PaleGrass comes back to Paul. With so many characters and so many side plots, we can't reasonably expect all of the characters to have content in every update.

And it's not as if the new update only includes content for Moddy and Paul. There's a date with Viv, and there's more Instagram content and a Byron scene. And Jayce's party is planned for either the next update or the one after that (I forget which.), so we already know that other characters and storylines are still being planned out and implemented.

Basically, what I'm saying is that I think that everything is well in hand, and the game is not turning into just Moddy and Paul content.

-Edited for spelling.
Oh, im fine with all the content as long as its well done, was just stating which I preferred, not implying I had a specific aversion towards that content. In example I was fine with the drink spike scene, think dev should be have liberty of writing. Although also on that note, think there should be more drinking scenes and these just playing out as a regular (sexy) night of drunk Lisa, wondered how shed behave wasted since shes already stated she isnt best at handling her liquor or herself when drunk.

P.s. Agree for most part on what you say, even upon people you have comfort or sentiment for you can behave differently with one than youd do with another, circumstance is the mother of context.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
It does not seem fair to all those who paid from 9.50€ upwards, it would be appropriate to wait at least four days when the level drops and they can be considered sympathetic supporters, but 9.50€ is still a big amount
I see it similar to you. I can wait a couple days until public version, esp. since I prefer the VN version to the rpgm one.

4.30 star(s) 112 Votes