• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Caninenappe

Aug 12, 2020
Again the same debate! Respect the developers and the people who support them. We can wait for the upload by pale grass. I too am in a hurry but given the work done to develop this game, we can respect the development team and support them without constantly asking for it to be put online earlier than expected.

Gradel1095

Feb 2, 2018
If somebody wants to share update with us, the update will be shared.If nobody wants to share, the update will not be shared and we will wait for update to be shared ( no other choice anyway ).

So let's all calm down guys.

Reactions: Codm noob

Codm noob

Jun 11, 2021
Well while we wait for the update can anyone tell about the new update ? What's new ? what's the further story line ? Gameplay length? Character focused in this update? And stuff and sorry in advance incase someone finds it offending :)

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Well while we wait for the update can anyone tell about the new update ? What's new ? what's the further story line ? Gameplay length? Character focused in this update? And stuff and sorry in advance incase someone finds it offending :)
This information was already posted in the thread. Check page 215.

Reactions: Dranzer 3221

Caninenappe

Aug 12, 2020
Small question for my personal information and to better understand the messages: PaleGrass is the developer and creator or Limp17 took over the game or do you work together?

08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020
How can I see the game's credits in RPGM?
I support £ 8 per month , but I can't see my name in the game's credits.
I didn't see my name in Ren'Py Version either.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Do you know how to see the game's credits in RPGM?
Go to the Renshire Forest. Part way up the map, there is an obelisk with a flashing event indicator on it. Click on that, and you'll see the credits.

I don't believe that the credits are currently up to date. As for seeing your name in the Ren'Py version, PaleGrass doesn't make a Ren'Py version. That's done by someone else, so PaleGrass has nothing to do with keeping the credits up to date in that version of the game.

well , I guess you are entitled to share the last update...!
I don't believe that "sharing the games with non-supporters" is listed in the benefits for that subscription tier. So I guess he's not entitled to share it.

08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020
Go to the Renshire Forest. Part way up the map, there is an obelisk with a flashing event indicator on it. Click on that, and you'll see the credits.

I don't believe that the credits are currently up to date. As for seeing your name in the Ren'Py version, PaleGrass doesn't make a Ren'Py version. That's done by someone else, so PaleGrass has nothing to do with keeping the credits up to date in that version of the game.
Thank you for your reply. Love you.

08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020
I didn't see my name in the credits, so I canceled supporting him for the time being.
However, more and more people have supported PaleGrass, and I am happy for him.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I didn't see my name in the credits, so I canceled supporting him for the time being.
My name isn't in the credits, either, and I've been a Deviant tier supporter for almost a year. I just assume that it was an oversight, and that PaleGrass will eventually get it fixed. He's been spending all of his time on developing new content, not updating the credits. And, honestly, I'd prefer that he continue to prioritize new content.

Thank you for your reply. Love you.
You're welcome.

So there's written "MSSharing"... when i read sharing, i'm in for sure, but who'll involve the sharing scene? Which characters?
MS stands for Moddy's Shop. "MSSharing" would therefore mean "Moddy's Shop - Sharing Route".

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes