• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
I didn't see my name in the credits, so I canceled supporting him for the time being.
However, more and more people have supported PaleGrass, and I am happy for him.
I too have been supporting him for almost a year and honestly I don't care to appear in the credits, I just support him and today is a year that there is this thread on F95 I can guarantee you that I've never found another developer like him, always available with everyone, both with those who support him and those who don't, always of his word, who if he delays 2 days he despairs, in a year he has released 4 updates on average one every 3 months, ok he doesn't do animations but to tell the truth maybe it's better that way. I didn't support another game anymore, where I was also betatester, because it started to make delays and the releases became 3 per year, I preferred to fully support PG, for me meritocracy is very important!
"Happy Birthday Lisa!" :love: :love: :love:

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
I too have been supporting him for almost a year and honestly I don't care to appear in the credits, I just support him and today is a year that there is this thread on F95 I can guarantee you that I've never found another developer like him, always available with everyone, both with those who support him and those who don't, always of his word, who if he delays 2 days he despairs, in a year he has released 4 updates on average one every 3 months, ok he doesn't do animations but to tell the truth maybe it's better that way. I didn't support another game anymore, where I was also betatester, because it started to make delays and the releases became 3 per year, I preferred to fully support PG, for me meritocracy is very important!
"Happy Birthday Lisa!" :love: :love: :love:
It is true that few developers take the time to answer all the queries in great detail and not only to those who are patrons but also, as you say, to many who do not collaborate and without any difference.

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
The developer constantly appears on this forum. Could have posted the date of the general release of the update. Or should delete this forum thread altogether. The game can be downloaded on other resources, but he will never know about his jambs in the game.
Such disregard for the participants of the forum to which you are subscribed and which you need is simply killing.

Shackie

Jun 7, 2021
The developer constantly appears on this forum. Could have posted the date of the general release of the update. Or should delete this forum thread altogether. The game can be downloaded on other resources, but he will never know about his jambs in the game.
Such disregard for the participants of the forum to which you are subscribed and which you need is simply killing.
Deviant Tier Release : Lisa 2.60 June 23
( Renshire Deviant : Access to the game TWO weeks prior to public release )
Basic math , but if you need help just let me know ;)

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
He doesn't owe us anything. Much sense of entitlement Skywalker.

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
He only needs his supporters..everything else is an extra that he is doing because he is good guy and cares about your opinions of the game.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Killing who or what? It's not killing most of us. It's not killing the game. And it's not killing the thread.

And what the hell are you talking about - disregard for the participants on this forum? You mean the people who enjoy his game for free, thanks to his generosity? He interacts with people on this forum as often as he feels able, which is pretty often, and usually responds to multiple people each time he posts here.

I think you may be living in an alternate reality.

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
The comfortable argument I agree. But! Does this mean because she is comfortable with Moddy she blows him in the office with no regrets and fear that Danny could walk in? And with other people she has regrets (why then she cheated with them) or being seen by Danny. It's not that consistent. Imagine now her behaviour at Moddys in other scenes with people she's comfortable with. Like Vivs son for example. Then she should fuck him without regret etc. and many more. I think this is inconsistent.

Mh, don't know if I expressed what I meant clearly, no native speaker, and I already notice I get to invested in this game, what I don't want, lesson learned with many other games.

Well, in the end it's Palegrass decision, that's why I wrote if he thinks one of my arguments is valid and maybe changes something (my main argument was the length of the scenes, there is no real development in all other places/persons and too much in the current direction of her behaviour/corruption with Moddy and blackmailing by Paul).
I agree with you entirely mate, it was a last minute entry (the third event wasn't even finished ^_^) both because I felt a little bad for all the moddy fans that I'd short changed them a bit and also that this is the type of event that so many of you had been asking for and I was testing the waters a bit perhaps! But you're totally right with it being entirely out of sync with the pacing :)

Although also on that note, think there should be more drinking scenes and these just playing out as a regular (sexy) night of drunk Lisa
Once Lisa gets her night clothes:

NightOutfit 3-1.png

Then your wishes shall be granted ^_^!

How can I see the game's credits in RPGM?
I support £ 8 per month , but I can't see my name in the game's credits.
I didn't see my name in Ren'Py Version either.
OOPS xD

To be completely honest I TOTALLY forgot about the little Shrine to the Gods in the forest! ^_^

I'll get it updated for the update :)

I didn't see my name in the credits, so I canceled supporting him for the time being.
However, more and more people have supported PaleGrass, and I am happy for him.
You'll be immortalized on the Shrine Hanbo, I promise! x)

So another sharing scene with Moddy after that in the Moddy's gathering?
It's not a "sharing scene" per say it's just the route the game takes you down if the sharing route has been selected ^_^ the sharing / cheating routes will create different dynamics with the characters in future updates :)

I have been neglecting you guys a bit recently, it all just gets a bit hectic approaching release time when the sky is closing in then in the week following chasing around the bugs with a net and constantly updating the download links, etc, etc ^_^ it's just very stressful! Then when I log on here and see some 200 notifications it's just like.. "man I need a drink" xD

BUT I'M HERE!

The first release is always 2 weeks prior to public so 23rd > 2weeks is 7th July ^_^

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
had to reduce the size of the images
Oh no! Are the 4k images too big to be uploaded here LiMp17? xD DAMN!

I was gonna post the birthday one here yesterday since it was the 1 year anniversary of opening the thread but I just didn't have the others ready yet ^_^

Originally that image also had Danny falling from the roof (yes it did look as silly as it sounds and was promptly cut lol!)

Last edited:

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
I agree with you entirely mate, it was a last minute entry (the third event wasn't even finished ^_^) both because I felt a little bad for all the moddy fans that I'd short changed them a bit and also that this is the type of event that so many of you had been asking for and I was testing the waters a bit perhaps! But you're totally right with it being entirely out of sync with the pacing :)

Once Lisa gets her night clothes:

View attachment 1897238

Then your wishes shall be granted ^_^!

OOPS xD

To be completely honest I TOTALLY forgot about the little Shrine to the Gods in the forest! ^_^

I'll get it updated for the update :)

You'll be immortalized on the Shrine Hanbo, I promise! x)

It's not a "sharing scene" per say it's just the route the game takes you down if the sharing route has been selected ^_^ the sharing / cheating routes will create different dynamics with the characters in future updates :)

I have been neglecting you guys a bit recently, it all just gets a bit hectic approaching release time when the sky is closing in then in the week following chasing around the bugs with a net and constantly updating the download links, etc, etc ^_^ it's just very stressful! Then when I log on here and see some 200 notifications it's just like.. "man I need a drink" xD

BUT I'M HERE!

The first release is always 2 weeks prior to public so 23rd > 2weeks is 7th July ^_^
Ever since I saw how open cut the Exhibitionism lvl2 blouse was i've been wondering how bold Lisa would go in lv4-5 since that already showed off plenty goods lol.
Going commando? Bodypaint top? Guess we'll have to wait and find out :x

Reactions: yrban7477 and NaiOo
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes