DrFaker(exSmut3D)

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
Lisa (as well as her aunt) has unnaturally large ones anyway. Have you ever seen such natural ones in your life?)))
Yes

But it would add a tone of something, perhaps humiliation in looking like a bimbo(not the full bimbo mode with ugly fake enlarged lips, eye lashes, nails etc) and being coerced by someone to take part in an unnecessary breast expansion. Doing basic things and her breasts getting in the way all time.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Yes

But it would add a tone of something, perhaps humiliation in looking like a bimbo(not the full bimbo mode with ugly fake enlarged lips, eye lashes, nails etc) and being coerced by someone to take part in an unnecessary breast expansion. Doing basic things and her breasts getting in the way all time.
I don't think this is Dev's style. I think you are asking something like Bimbo Ashley from GGGB.
Her tits are already huge, anymore than that would be unrealistic imo. And i can't picture Lisa with huge lips. :ROFLMAO:
However, it might be one of the bad endings who knows...

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I don't think this is Dev's style. I think you are asking something like Bimbo Ashley from GGGB.
Her tits are already huge, anymore than that would be unrealistic imo. And i can't picture Lisa with huge lips. :ROFLMAO:
However, it might be one of the bad endings who knows...
For me it would be a nightmare ending (I'm not into clown sex), but as long as it's optional, I don't care. Doesn't really seem to fit this game, though.

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
For me it would be a nightmare ending (I'm not into clown sex), but as long as it's optional, I don't care. Doesn't really seem to fit this game, though.
I think Palegrass hasn't thought about the bad ending yet i hope!!he said there is a main ending which is sad yet somewhat emotional and exuberant!kinda like a coming of age story ending!!where you literally root and think of the character Eventhough you have come out of the theatre and the character still lingers in your mind for a quite a while!!

I don't know about the bad ending or how it will pan out but he said most of the ending is based upon characters and how it ends!like Aoife can live or might not(in one of the routes)

But thinking of what Palegrass said it's gonna be huge headache of how the story branches out with different options!!i don't know how he is gonna handle it!

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
This comment is borderline an oxymoron lmao.
I met a girl who had a 9th breast size. You should have seen how she suffered with it. And I wasn't particularly happy with such boobs. She was lucky that later, after giving birth, her breasts, after the end of feeding, became the 6th size. So she was madly happy about it)))
And as for the oxymoron, this word defines the contradiction of something to something. So what is the contradiction here. That you wanted to see Lisa with size 25 boobs in the form of a backpack in front???

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
I met a girl who had a 9th breast size. You should have seen how she suffered with it. And I wasn't particularly happy with such boobs. She was lucky that later, after giving birth, her breasts, after the end of feeding, became the 6th size. So she was madly happy about it)))
And as for the oxymoron, this word defines the contradiction of something to something. So what is the contradiction here. That you wanted to see Lisa with size 25 boobs in the form of a backpack in front???
"Borderline" an oxymoron, not literally one, because asking if someone has seen boobs that size naturally is like asking if you've ever seen someone over 1.90 m tall. Anyone that's ever gone out of their house has seen boobs that size, so question makes no sense, it's almost like if the person asking it is the one who had never seen boobs while trying to educate someone about them.

Jun 12, 2021
Liza is not beautiful, maybe she is cute, but she has a very big body (tits and ass) monstrous. I would prefer her to have a girl's body and not her mother's body.
I have to admit, I had the same problem for a while... she wasn't in my type. But Lisa is very nice person with very well drawn, not one-dimensional character and she looks like a common girl thanks to her "curves", not like a plastic sexy doll. Enough attractive to get attention, and enough unperfect to perceive her as ordinary girl from our neighborhood. It hepls immersion and made the storyline more realistic. I liked this character very much.

Last edited:

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
I was also at first was of the same opinion!kinda overblown girl !too busty with huge jugs and ass!!!but eventually after playing the game and getting to know Lisa a lot,i m literally in love with her!!!can't get of my mind!!!

The same tits and ass i detested earlier now i m like waiting to see her ass fondled and get her cherry busted soon!!

The depth he created character physically and emotionally is what really attracts me!!!and it's more realistic with the world and easily gets connected us to Lisa!!!

Damn!Damn!she is a hot chick bro!

Just need someone describing her romantically and also more vulgarly too(Riggs will do it!don't worry guys)!

Codm noob

Jun 11, 2021
I was also at first was of the same opinion!kinda overblown girl !too busty with huge jugs and ass!!!but eventually after playing the game and getting to know Lisa a lot,i m literally in love with her!!!can't get of my mind!!!

The same tits and ass i detested earlier now i m like waiting to see her ass fondled and get her cherry busted soon!!

The depth he created character physically and emotionally is what really attracts me!!!and it's more realistic with the world and easily gets connected us to Lisa!!!

Damn!Damn!she is a hot chick bro!

Just need someone describing her romantically and also more vulgarly too(Riggs will do it!don't worry guys)!
Riggs has content in this update??

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Liza is not beautiful, maybe she is cute, but she has a very big body (tits and ass) monstrous. I would prefer her to have a girl's body and not her mother's body.
You're right I begged PG, tried to bribe him with a double subscription, :ROFLMAO: to run a planer over Lisa's hips but... he can't hear.:cry:

• Haha
Reactions: Priappus
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes