Caninenappe

Aug 12, 2020
Sorry but I disagree with you. She is well proportioned. She has a strong chest which is in keeping with the rest of the body. At least it looks realistic. Not like in games where the girls look like inflatable dolls.
I beg PaleGrass not to change his physique. It makes the game more realistic. And frankly the rendering during the sex scenes is great!

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
And instead, if I put it on a diet, see what comes out.... all it takes is a good physical workout (running and gym), no butter, but EVO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil) and a Mediterranean diet work wonders! Look at Lisa after 2 months of treatment how she would become! :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gekk0z

Nov 6, 2017
And instead, if I put it on a diet, see what comes out.... all it takes is a good physical workout (running and gym), no butter, but EVO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil) and a Mediterranean diet work wonders! Look at Lisa after 2 months of treatment how she would become! :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
THAT thing is NOT Lisa!

Reactions: Caninenappe

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
He will have action but not with Lisa yet!!i want to see him get teased/and teases Lisa a lot before he gets his hands on her!!
"Tease" and Riggs don't seem to go together. It's more likely to be "close calls" and "narrow escapes", until Lisa finally runs out of luck where he's concerned.

But that's a guess.

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
"Tease" and Riggs don't seem to go together. It's more likely to be "close calls" and "narrow escapes", until Lisa finally runs out of luck where he's concerned.

But that's a guess.
yes exactly that what I meant, like he really trash talks her describing her body and how he would like it taste but when actions seems to go next stage like ripping of the clothes or so, Lisa escapes herself through other external factors at play!like some close encounters but gets escaped at the last moment!

I like to see a lot of close encounters before she really gets in a trapped situation no one to help!but I don't know long can Lisa be naive character and Paul trying to play his part of rapey style!

but hope Riggs has some kind of characteristics that no one has in the game and lets see how it plays out!

it would be great if we had just a glimpse of what Riggs is actually capable of(pale grass mentioned it will be there in future episodes)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
It just dropped to renshire tutor mode, why nobody shares the link?
Do you also expect them to share their fries with you when they eat at McDonald's? If they pay good money for the update, why should they give it to you for free? Because you'll give them a "thumbs up" on an internet forum? What can they buy with that?

Or maybe they don't share it because they care about the game's ongoing development. The developer will share the game with the public for free soon enough. By respecting his timeline, they may be helping to preserve his subscriber numbers.

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes