Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Is that Riggs on the 3rd pic???boy o boy so will Viv pay the consequences for Lisa's good deeds!?(can imagine why Lisa is feeling affectionate towards her now....haha)
We can't be sure that this is going to be in the game. Maybe it will (hopefully), but maybe not. The wallpaper art may not be canon for the game. Like the render of Lisa in the pillory. I'm really hoping that the pillory scene makes it into the game, but PaleGrass hasn't promised it.

But yes, that's Riggs with Viv.

Reactions: Shelby_Ruman

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Am i the only one who can't differentiate between Troy and Riggs in the wallpapers!? anyone else like me!?
Riggs has facial hair - not much, but some - while Troy is clean shaven. Also, I think Riggs' mouth may be a bit wider, and his cheekbones more pronounced, but I'm not sure about that. I guess I'd have to look at images of them side-by-side, which I haven't done.

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Ever since I saw how open cut the Exhibitionism lvl2 blouse was i've been wondering how bold Lisa would go in lv4-5 since that already showed off plenty goods lol.
Going commando? Bodypaint top? Guess we'll have to wait and find out :x
Admittedly the summer blouse is probably a little too revealing for a #2 clothing but it's done now xD I'm thinking some shorts or a skirt next then in later stages some more flavorful clothes. It'll be decided by poll anyhow ^_^!

Why does her hair look like a granny's hair.in the 2nd pic!?it doesn't suit her Palegrass!

Is that Riggs on the 3rd pic???boy o boy so will Viv pay the consequences for Lisa's good deeds!?(can imagine why Lisa is feeling affectionate towards her now....haha)
Eh? That's her default hair x) it's just blowing a little in the wind

Yeah that's Riggs ^_^ he's the head honcho in a club Viv used to work in I hear.. :)

Am i the only one who can't differentiate between Troy and Riggs in the wallpapers!? anyone else like me!?
Riggs has facial hair - not much, but some - while Troy is clean shaven. Also, I think Riggs' mouth may be a bit wider, and his cheekbones more pronounced, but I'm not sure about that. I guess I'd have to look at images of them side-by-side, which I haven't done.
comptr.png

They have very similar noses, that and neither have seen much screen time yet might make it harder to differentiate ^_^

zergos

Jan 3, 2018
The developer constantly appears on this forum. Could have posted the date of the general release of the update. Or should delete this forum thread altogether. The game can be downloaded on other resources, but he will never know about his jambs in the game.
Such disregard for the participants of the forum to which you are subscribed and which you need is simply killing.
what other resources?

LongoMcFap

Dec 28, 2020
The developer constantly appears on this forum. Could have posted the date of the general release of the update. Or should delete this forum thread altogether. The game can be downloaded on other resources, but he will never know about his jambs in the game.
Such disregard for the participants of the forum to which you are subscribed and which you need is simply killing.
Ah, how I pity these moments when someone isn't in reach of my arm for a nice, fat slap. Welcome to my ignore list.

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
I have been neglecting you guys a bit recently, it all just gets a bit hectic approaching release time when the sky is closing in then in the week following chasing around the bugs with a net and constantly updating the download links, etc, etc ^_^ it's just very stressful! Then when I log on here and see some 200 notifications it's just like.. "man I need a drink" xD

BUT I'M HERE!

The first release is always 2 weeks prior to public so 23rd > 2weeks is 7th July ^_^
You can't satisfy them all. There will always be that one guy bitching about something and he doesn´t even bother of reading past comments or searching in the thread.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
It's not a "sharing scene" per say it's just the route the game takes you down if the sharing route has been selected ^_^ the sharing / cheating routes will create different dynamics with the characters in future updates :)
Ah ok, so it's a continuation of the "development plot" of the sharing route… but if the sharing route is 1, why the sharing routes mentioned in the changelog are 2? For the moment the cuckold route has not yet come out

gekk0z

Nov 6, 2017
No need to get too excited about this ALPHA update. If you noticed, there is not any praise or rave for the Alpha release. There is a reason for it. SPOILERS ahead:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Although I feel Palegrass is heading for a big headache managing the story branches, so far it is looking good. get 1 hot scene out. buildup for the next hot scene coming up on the next update.

Verdict: Give the guy a Fiver (6 bucks actually), at least for each update. He's got it going on. Verdict is on condition DwP rocks (forgot to mention, and Viv Date pt2) post Beta v2.61. Keep it up Palegrass, you are looking good. Watchout for that nasty bend on turn 4. :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: yrban7477

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Regarding the continuation of Paul's blackmail route in this update...

Well, I'll use a spoiler tag, because a lot of the people in this thread haven't had a chance to play through it yet, though my comments wouldn't actually spoil any of the events from the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: yrban7477
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes