Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
I didn't do it because from my point of view it is a bit of a contradiction, I preferred to combine blackmail with the path of cheating i.e. the dirty, the corrupt together which is then what I prefer and to diversify the scenes the path shares with the other things, so no to blackmail and for other paths.
Damn, you're the only one in the world who shared your save files. you are forcing us to some choices. Why? Doesn't make sense to me!

Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021
Have someone said where are the new instagram photos taken or the whole bunch? If not can someone share that information?

Shackie

Jun 7, 2021
Have someone said where are the new instagram photos taken or the whole bunch? If not can someone share that information?
New photo locations
Clothing Store in Renshire (Req Summer Blouse)
Lisa's pool after unlocking the Hot Tub (Req Morning)
7/11 in Renshire (Req Summer Blouse)

Instagram photo locations
Beach - Summer Blouse & Jeans (Morning / Afternoon)
Tom Hortons - Summer Blouse & Jeans (Morning / Afternoon)
School Lounge (Game start) - Camisole & Cardigan (Afternoon)
School Art Room (East Wing) - Summer Blouse & Jeans (Afternoon)
Shower (Lisa's House 2F) - Any clothing (Any time)
Renshire Forest - Summer Blouse & Jeans (Morning / Afternoon)
Renshire Town Center (Near the clothes shop) - Black Sports Set (Morning / Afternoon)
Albiss Hub (MUST HAVE WORKED THAT DAY) - Summer Blouse & Jeans (Morning / Afternoon)

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Paul's blackmail scene is a scene in itself and cannot be combined with either the cheating route or the sharing route. so you can perform it with the cheating route. If you want something else I'm sorry it's not possible
Is it the usual blackmailing of the pure and innocent female MC by a male character that think of himself that he's a chad? Or PG come out with something different (as he said he wasn't happy with the former outcome)?

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
Is it the usual blackmailing of the pure and innocent female MC by a male character that think of himself that he's a chad? Or PG come out with something different (as he said he wasn't happy with the former outcome)?
Well it's a MMM/F scene it that's any clue.

Reactions: neronwtf

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the info, maybe put it in spoiler because some other players could be disappointed before playing.
So I guess it's the typical situation. However it will depend what is Lisa's starting position of force to "negotiate" part of the blackmailing (for lack of better phrasing in English).

WillTellU

Sep 21, 2018
Oh, I had totally forgotten about this game. Because the "intro" when you launch the game is way too slow and long. Did they fix that?

Golomolo

Jan 1, 2022
Problem is the objextives don't get updated in this newer version (at least for me they don't). So would really appreciate if someone can post a walkthrough or all the objectives we have to do. Thanks!

Schattenfang

May 29, 2017
Is the RenPy release equal/close in content to the RPGM release?

The version numbers are kinda hard to compare "2.62" (RPGM) vs. "E2CH2_v1.0" (RenPy).

Reactions: Envoye
Jan 13, 2021
After "Moddys Night" the Game askls me on which way i am "Mod Shop Sharing or Mod Shop Cheating Route"! I am on neither of them. Playing just the faithful Route! How can i avoid sharing and cheating Route?? Or is the "faithful Route" not implemented yet???

jenn_a

Feb 7, 2018
I am having error message 'profile error occurred' - i forgot how to fix this issue. can someone please remind me.

thank you

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
Is the RenPy release equal/close in content to the RPGM release?

The version numbers are kinda hard to compare "2.62" (RPGM) vs. "E2CH2_v1.0" (RenPy).
The previous version of the RPGM game was Episode 2 Chapter 2 v1.0 [Final]... the same as the current Ren'py version. Give the nice developper a few days at least to update the Ren'py version.

4.30 star(s) 112 Votes