Codm noob

Jun 11, 2021
I don't know how to use the save files can anyone help?¿ Where to extract them and all i can't find a save folder and does anyone have cheating route saves from the last update so we can play from the latest update…… sorry for long msg :)

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I don't know how to use the save files can anyone help?¿ Where to extract them and all i can't find a save folder and does anyone have cheating route saves from the last update so we can play from the latest update…… sorry for long msg :)
Create a save folder in the new verdsion by changing something in options then transfer the save folder from the old version

amir1234

May 19, 2018
please help if anyone knows why I can't open the Mac version it just says application can't be opened is there a work around to launch the windows version like renpy game?

heatherwendy

Feb 13, 2019
anyone else having issues exracting the game? It downloaded ok ,but I couldnt exract it .Just wondering if I am the only one~?

Codm noob

Jun 11, 2021
Create a save folder in the new verdsion by changing something in options then transfer the save folder from the old version
Thank you kind person ^_^ also is this the official version by the dev or someone leaked it? Because game starts from middle of renshire town and not in the train? I'm using joiplay btw should i wait for the dev to officially release it?

Reactions: Reinhard10

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Update 06/22/2022 "Save Files"
Hi guys, I have updated the save files with the end of version "Lisa E2Ch2 1.0 Final WIN V1 "In order to give you more space for your future saves, I have decided to divide the save slots in half, so from No. 1 to 50th is for the cheating route and from 51st to 99th is for the sharing route. File Read me attachment.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I have added updated files to the alpha so from 1 to 25 for cheating and blackmailing from 33 to 49 for sharing and without blackmail; unzip them in an empty folder called save and again inside the www folder of the game if a save folder already exists delete it first and don't overwrite it, have fun bye
what about sharing route with blackmail ?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Thank you kind person ^_^ also is this the official version by the dev or someone leaked it? Because game starts from middle of renshire town and not in the train? I'm using joiplay btw should i wait for the dev to officially release it?
I'm a supporter and got it from Patreon; my game starts there too

Reactions: Codm noob

Caninenappe

Aug 12, 2020
Does anyone know the approximate date of the final version? I really like this game and I prefer to wait for the final version which is more complete and improved.

Codm noob

Jun 11, 2021
I'm a supporter and got it from Patreon; my game starts there too
Ohh so it's normal ig and are you on cheating and blackmail route ? If so can you share the saves for it so i can start from the new update? Thank you and sorry for disturbing so much ^_^

UnFuckable

Dec 10, 2021
How to get date with paul? Or even better could someone share the save file with all the scenes in recollection room?

giancarlo2

Jun 24, 2020
I solved "date with paul"
First you have to be on paul's blackmail route.
2 times when paul is at home you have to use the downstairs bathroom.
2 times when Paul is at home, you have to go to the kitchen and drink coffee in the morning.
After that, when you go upstairs, a warning window will appear, if you confirm, the event will start automatically.

I'm sharing for those who asked

4.30 star(s) 112 Votes