-Instagram 10 - 12
-Date with Paul Pt 1
-Viv Date Pt 1
-Byron Beach
-Mod Shop Betting Game
-Mod Shop Harassment events

Lisa 2.61 Bugfix
Lisa 2.62 More bugfix
is it worth playing ? or should I wait for 2.7 ?

videca7801

Jan 16, 2021
changelog says chapter 2 episode 2 v1.0, version number says v2.62. i guess changelog is stale but what was previous version number? 1.0? 2.0? i can't tell how out of date the ren'py version is or how new this update is

Behemoth19

Apr 18, 2018
SPOILER ALERT : imam be honest, im a bit dissapointed that paul dint get any. i would love to see more scenes with paul , and aoy sucking dicks . or some liek the bar scene. maynly bc i play this game. corruption the blackmail. love crap males me vomit. you can have that in real life. hope the dev dosnt cave to the snowflakes, ntr- haters, and other plagues cry babys around. im seeing them a lot lately without getting banned. im wondering...

Reactions: alexferno and 9alwa

Shackie

Jun 7, 2021
SPOILER ALERT : imam be honest, im a bit dissapointed that paul dint get any. i would love to see more scenes with paul , and aoy sucking dicks . or some liek the bar scene. maynly bc i play this game. corruption the blackmail. love crap males me vomit. you can have that in real life. hope the dev dosnt cave to the snowflakes, ntr- haters, and other plagues cry babys around. im seeing them a lot lately without getting banned. im wondering...
2,70 Date with Paul - At home ( it looks like more content is coming )

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Dude the update just dropped yesterday. Why do you wanna wait next one? Lisa is always worth to play but tastes are changes from people to people. I don't know what you are looking for.
quantity of content

4.30 star(s) 112 Votes