Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Damn, you're the only one in the world who shared your save files. you are forcing us to some choices. Why? Doesn't make sense to me!
If you don't like them, no one is forcing you to use them, and next time avoid asking me for them as you have already done so for three versions of Lisa. I have made choices and you already know from the attached information text file what they are.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
After "Moddys Night" the Game askls me on which way i am "Mod Shop Sharing or Mod Shop Cheating Route"! I am on neither of them. Playing just the faithful Route! How can i avoid sharing and cheating Route?? Or is the "faithful Route" not implemented yet???
I don't believe the Faithful route is implemented yet.

Reactions: philip211211

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Everyone smiles with this shit-eating grin. It's kind of creepy. I made a similar post in the review section. But here I have pictures to prove my point. Anatomically speaking, yes, the lower eyelid can sometimes correspond with the cheeks rising when someone smiles, however, this doesn't happen to everyone and to that degree. It's like I'm watching the Insidious movie.
DUDE WTF... I JUST WATCHED THE MOVIE LIKE AN HOUR AGO WTF

bbbbb5

Jun 6, 2020
Palegrass, not sure if you still read this forum (havent seen you in a while) but love the game! Please continue the Duncan and Paul type routes, they are really well done. Id like to see her cuck her BF a little more too. Whatever you do, looking forward to it.

Also, do you prefer patreon or subscribestar? Do both communities get equal love? I'd like to get in on influencing the direction, if subscribers have that power!

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
I don't believe the Faithful route is implemented yet.
Just played the Ep2Ch2v1.0 Ren'py version and the Faithful route was the first path choice. Also, certain interactions with Boyfriend make me understand that this path is active, if perhaps the most vanilla [yawn].

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
I really like the concept, I am hugely grateful for the Ren'py version. The MC is great, devs have done really well with the models. I would have prefered her with a body closer to that of Jo's [she is gorgeous], but hey, different strokes ;)

Ahsl

Feb 22, 2022
Another thing you may notice in the above CGs is that Lisa appears to be fondling Sharon (again). It'd really be a crime if after the intro to the game alongside all of the dialogue with Sharon that I didn't pursue some sort of sexual relations between the two wouldn't it? The problem always lay with "how can I make it believable?" I am as I'm sure you've all noticed by now trying to create a more authentic female protag experience but this concept of Lisa & Sharon is definitely stretching things a little. I haven't exactly cracked the case in how to make their tongues meet but I am introducing some Sharon content in this small scene format. At least for now keeping some tempo between the two is enough I think, I believe that in doing so the correct path will eventually open itself up to me and then everyone will be overcome with joy and no-one will be more joyous on that day than me :)
nutsss.jpg

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
I am having error message 'profile error occurred' - i forgot how to fix this issue. can someone please remind me.

thank you
Go to folder Users-> "your user name" Appdata-> Local-> User Data and delete the folder, (make a backup first), Default. Appdata is a hidden folder so you have to unhide it first.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Just played the Ep2Ch2v1.0 Ren'py version and the Faithful route was the first path choice. Also, certain interactions with Boyfriend make me understand that this path is active, if perhaps the most vanilla [yawn].
I think you misunderstood. We were talking about the Faithful route at Moddy's Shop. It isn't implemented yet. Also, there are some other places in the game where the Faithful route isn't implemented yet, such as the camping trip.

Basically, between the Faithful, Cheating, and Sharing routes, the Faithful route is the least developed, so far.

The MC is great, devs have done really well with the models.
It's just one developer. PaleGrass is a one man band.

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
In the new update, after Lisa's sleep, her "fitness" was reset to zero, which was pumped up to 6. It's not particularly pleasant to run on a new one.

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Can someone explain to me what is going on? I didn't kiss Viv so I don't have a lesbian path with her and yet I have a date with her in my journale ... WTF?
It's not a romantic date ^_^ you'll have one with Jo next patch too x)! (also not romantic btw!)

Even if you don't pursue any sexual with Viv she'll still be part of the story <3

SPOILER ALERT : imam be honest, im a bit dissapointed that paul dint get any. i would love to see more scenes with paul , and aoy sucking dicks . or some liek the bar scene. maynly bc i play this game. corruption the blackmail. love crap males me vomit. you can have that in real life. hope the dev dosnt cave to the snowflakes, ntr- haters, and other plagues cry babys around. im seeing them a lot lately without getting banned. im wondering...
You'll be given another choice in the 2.70 patch which continues the Paul scene when Lisa & Paul both return home.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Depends on the routes, I suppose. As for me, I got one background scene with Viv and one odd scene at the mod shop. No sex scenes. That's it. 10 minutes.
It's always the concern with these updates mate, I talked about this very problem on a post last month or month before that with each release there's always a chance that players might get very little content depending on routes :(

Thank you kind person ^_^ also is this the official version by the dev or someone leaked it? Because game starts from middle of renshire town and not in the train? I'm using joiplay btw should i wait for the dev to officially release it?
I'm a supporter and got it from Patreon; my game starts there too
Oh dear that doesn't sound good, is this when starting a new game? :eek:

how to get my saves from the older Version didn`t find a save folder in any sections?
The saves for RPGM are stored locally to the game's www directory under (www\save) so to transfer your saves over you just gotta copy the save folder from the old ver into the new ver <3

How to get date with paul? Or even better could someone share the save file with all the scenes in recollection room?
It's setup to happen organically but the triggers for it are:

Paul Coffee 2 (On Blackmail Route)
Paul Shower 2 (On Blackmail Route)
Wearing Summer Blouse

Then you can just sleep as it'll proc during daylight on Lisa's house 2f :)

Can someone point me to a mod or way to modify the loading screen/animation that appears every time you start the game, before the menu. RPGM version.

Hell, is there a hot key I don't know about that could speed this along?
If you hold enter it'll play at x2 speed :)

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Garage scenes were kind of OK. I liked the whole betting thing but I felt like the 'Heart' scenes were rushed. They need more renders more conversation.

I am not into blackmail content but still checked out that Paul scene. And yeah! It is definitely not my thing.

Viv+Lisa+Riggs scene might lead to lots of possibilities.

Bryon scene was awesome. I loved it from beginning to the end and wished for more but yeah, dev can't make whole game in one update so got to wait!

Ahsl

Feb 22, 2022
It's not a romantic date ^_^ you'll have one with Jo next patch too x)! (also not romantic btw!)

Even if you don't pursue any sexual with Viv she'll still be part of the story <3

You'll be given another choice in the 2.70 patch which continues the Paul scene when Lisa & Paul both return home.

It's always the concern with these updates mate, I talked about this very problem on a post last month or month before that with each release there's always a chance that players might get very little content depending on routes :(

Oh dear that doesn't sound good, is this when starting a new game? :eek:

The saves for RPGM are stored locally to the game's www directory under (www\save) so to transfer your saves over you just gotta copy the save folder from the old ver into the new ver <3

It's setup to happen organically but the triggers for it are:

Paul Coffee 2 (On Blackmail Route)
Paul Shower 2 (On Blackmail Route)
Wearing Summer Blouse

Then you can just sleep as it'll proc during daylight on Lisa's house 2f :)

If you hold enter it'll play at x2 speed :)
Great update, as always. I'm happy that you are starting to introduce sexy scenes between Lisa and Sharon, that training event sounds great.

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
Hey Palegrass ,the Jayce party is it after 2.7 uPdate ?you mentioned it's gonna be a huge single event with lots of choices!and there won't be any side events you can importance!?so when have you planned the Jayce party or the ending of episode 2!?

Ohh so it's gonna be like 2.6,2.7.,2.8,2.9!?

Reactions: alexferno

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Im conflicted part of me wants Lisa to have scene where Piggs just dominates her
Piggs xD are you referring to the police station staff or the local gangster? ^_^

I do hope whatever happens with Paul and Lisa at home is just Paul and Lisa this time around. Don't mind the friends getting involved would just like one big sex scene with only Paul and Lisa at least.

Everyone smiles with this shit-eating grin. It's kind of creepy. I made a similar post in the review section. But here I have pictures to prove my point. Anatomically speaking, yes, the lower eyelid can sometimes correspond with the cheeks rising when someone smiles, however, this doesn't happen to everyone and to that degree. It's like I'm watching the Insidious movie.
Lool ikr xD

Sharon's a bit of an outlier because whatever way her characters lips are it just always moves from "resting bitch face" immediately to "Renshire clown" with a tiny shift of the slider but the others I have toned it down a lot in more recent updates for sure. The images posted are all from Episode 1 :)

Is the RenPy release equal/close in content to the RPGM release?

The version numbers are kinda hard to compare "2.62" (RPGM) vs. "E2CH2_v1.0" (RenPy).
It's 1 patch behind but only because this patch is literally just released and still a work in progress :)

Apologies about the file name difference, i'm just switching it over this release to reduce confusion in future <3

After "Moddys Night" the Game askls me on which way i am "Mod Shop Sharing or Mod Shop Cheating Route"! I am on neither of them. Playing just the faithful Route! How can i avoid sharing and cheating Route?? Or is the "faithful Route" not implemented yet???
Apologies Strawberry mate, I really should've made a note somewhere in the game that the Faithful route is actually not developed beyond the Camping Trip :(

Palegrass, not sure if you still read this forum (havent seen you in a while) but love the game! Please continue the Duncan and Paul type routes, they are really well done. Id like to see her cuck her BF a little more too. Whatever you do, looking forward to it.

Also, do you prefer patreon or subscribestar? Do both communities get equal love? I'd like to get in on influencing the direction, if subscribers have that power!
Oooh I'm still around alright ^_^

Glad you're enjoying the shadier stuff mate! It's always a little nerve-wracking releasing that type of content so it's really nice to hear of folks enjoying it <3

As for cucking Danny..

Uhh probably Subscribestar mate, I'm permanently in fear of Patreon deleting my page xD yeah mate they both receive the exact same posts, polls & wallpapers <33

Thanks again buddy :) xo

I would have prefered her with a body closer to that of Jo's [she is gorgeous], but hey, different strokes ;)
It's cool to hear that someone likes Jo! I dunno if she's had much love at all so far ^_^

this 5 hours of game mean that we can spend 4:40 just walking on the map?
lol! tbh mate the more frequent complaint is that it plays too much like a VN and there isn't really much purpose for the RPGM use in the first place x)

If I can hold the attention of players like this man held mine for the past 4 minutes we'll be sitting pretty :D

In the new update, after Lisa's sleep, her "fitness" was reset to zero, which was pumped up to 6. It's not particularly pleasant to run on a new one.
Ehhh? Your fitness was reset when you slept? o.o

Garage scenes were kind of OK. I liked the whole betting thing but I felt like the 'Heart' scenes were rushed. They need more renders more conversation.
They were definitely rushed ^_^ I spoke about them a little last week, they'll remain in the game but they'll be gated later down the line to a more appropriate time :)

I am not into blackmail content but still checked out that Paul scene. And yeah! It is definitely not my thing.
That's the marmite content for sure :d

Great update, as always. I'm happy that you are starting to introduce sexy scenes between Lisa and Sharon, that training event sounds great.
Ya! I'm pretty stoked to get some more heat around the house! :D

Thank you Ahsl <3 :)

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Hey Palegrass ,the Jayce party is it after 2.7 uPdate ?you mentioned it's gonna be a huge single event with lots of choices!and there won't be any side events you can importance!?so when have you planned the Jayce party or the ending of episode 2!?

Ohh so it's gonna be like 2.6,2.7.,2.8,2.9!?
Jayce's party will be 2.80 ^_^ yes mate it's a substantial event and probably the most diverse branch wise so far though I might have to condense some of it just so I don't have too many routes by the end. I really dunno how it'll end, I just gotta get started with it to better feel it out if you get me :)

Hmm 2.80 will be the first release of that patch but I never get everything done in the first iteration (alpha) so the release of Jayce's Party and the end of Episode 2 will be two very different dates in all likelyhood :p

4.30 star(s) 112 Votes