groober

Dec 16, 2019
How can i get the saves file from on page 1 into this new release V2.62? .. can't make it work ... any help please?

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Is there a chance of something happening between Lisa (FMC) and Paul without taking the blackmail route?
By looking at the events in the Recollection Room, we can see that there currently aren't any events with Paul, other than the blackmail route and the first harassment events (Paul Coffee 1, Paul Shower 1, and Paul peeking at Laura when she changes clothes). What PaleGrass has planned for the future, none of us knows.

Reactions: EuphoricEucaliptus

yonatan

May 8, 2018
I can´t figure it out how to see the last 3 mini event scenes in Mod Shop. All I get are these repeatable scenes where one is unreachable. And one scene not repeatable in shower with Moddy. Are those 3 the last mini events?

imagen_2022-07-06_203421010.png

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
may i ask if the two latest updates (this and the last one) were featuring some old man scene? is she finally visiting the just 300 feet away retirement home? just asking out of curiosity. i like lisa really much but not that into most romance/sex options (sorry...)

tom4512

Sep 1, 2020
hello hey creator of the game, can you give the opportunity to kill RIGGS because I don't like the guy as much as paula and I don't follow the path of blackmail

• Angry
Reactions: AL.d

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Where can i see the 1st scene in the forest with danny it doesnt show in the gallery room ? In fact there are not scene manekens there. On the side note some times the game calls the "landlady" "mom" i didnt set ther to be the mc' mom ? Is it a left over from a preincest game ?

Last edited:

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Renpy version yet?
Did you try searching the thread for an answer before posting? I'm guessing not, because this question was already answered today. Check page 234 of this thread.

On the side note some times the game calls the "landlady" "mom" i didnt set ther to be the mc' mom ? Is it a left over from a preincest game ?
PaleGrass announced on SubscribeStar (and, I assume, on Patreon) that he has now gone back and corrected all of the old "Mom" references. If you're playing V2.6, the references are still there, but they should be gone from V2.61 forward.

Reactions: redharvest1

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
That is the beauty of this game is there r so many routes u can take and the option of not picking a route u don’t like. I for one love the blackmail route and can’t wait to see where it goes.
Yes, between all the FMC games out here it's the one that I enjoy the most because of history's depth. It's good for you then. I was willing to try the blackmailing thing, but as other hinted, it's more of the same (flaws).

As for the age of the blackmailers, what the hell does that have to do with anything?
On one side, the age thing is important. Even if they're described as being 18-year-old, he's clearly younger, and he has the mental maturity of a early teen (speaking about Paul, didn't play last update, but from comments I see that the trigger point is not good) So, in this case, you can see that Lisa is more psychologically mature to deal with his blackmailing and Paul not being "clever" enough to sustain such blackmail.

And if age or physical stature did matter,
Again, it's not a question of being physically stronger, but psychologically mature. As depicted in the game, Lisa is better than Paul in this aspect.

What does that have to do with whether or not she's willing to have her secrets exposed?
I assume that blackmail's trigger is sexually related, so if you're comfortable with what you are doing, it's very possible that you don't have any problem to have this "secret" being exposed.
If it's not, then I'm wrong and the sexually thing has anything to do as you said. In any case I don't find believable that Lisa can be blackmailed by him. By other adult characters, quite possible.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
How can i get the saves file from on page 1 into this new release V2.62? .. can't make it work ... any help please?
Extract the "save" folder inside the file "1-4Cheat51-55shar_saves.rar" into the game path "Lisa 2.62 Win-ITA\Lisa\www"(folder) and overwrite if required. Maybe this is what you meant?

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
On one side, the age thing is important. Even if they're described as being 18-year-old, he's clearly younger, and he has the mental maturity of a early teen (speaking about Paul, didn't play last update, but from comments I see that the trigger point is not good) So, in this case, you can see that Lisa is more psychologically mature to deal with his blackmailing and Paul not being "clever" enough to sustain such blackmail.
What do you mean, he's clearly younger? If you mean that he's clearly younger than 18, then I don't know where you're getting that idea. His age is stated in the game as 18, and he's supposed to be in his last year of high school.

As for his "mental maturity", the only indicators we have of that are the way he harasses Lisa. None of his dialogue has an "early teen" feel. And a person's maturity is not determined solely by their age. Some people are more mature at 15 than others are at 40. Is Paul less mature than Lisa? I would certainly say so. But that doesn't reflect on his age.

As for cleverness, that is not dependent on maturity. Maturity and cleverness are completely unrelated. A person can be clever without being mature, or mature without being clever. Paul demonstrates cunning through his actions in the game, which suggests that he is certainly clever enough to blackmail Lisa. And Lisa's greater maturity in no way helps her to deal with being blackmailed. And, so far, Lisa hasn't been clever enough to figure out a way to escape.

Basically, the only flaw in the blackmail storyline in this game is that Lisa's motives for submitting to the blackmail don't seem to be strong enough or clear enough. If PaleGrass can solve that problem, then Paul's blackmail route will be both realistic and believable within the context of the story.

I assume that blackmail's trigger is sexually related, so if you're comfortable with what you are doing, it's very possible that you don't have any problem to have this "secret" being exposed.
If it's not, then I'm wrong and the sexually thing has anything to do as you said. In any case I don't find believable that Lisa can be blackmailed by him. By other adult characters, quite possible.
This is a false equivalency, sometimes also called "comparing apples and oranges". You're assuming that Lisa being comfortable enough with what she is doing sexually to enjoy doing it somehow translates to her being comfortable with everyone (or just certain people) knowing about it. But those two things are very different, and are not necessarily related.

Just because Lisa is comfortable enough with same-sex attraction to fool around with Viv, that doesn't mean that she's comfortable with her boyfriend knowing about it (or her aunt, or the other woman's son). That's like suggesting that, because you're comfortable enough with your sexuality to enjoy this game, that you would be perfectly comfortable recommending it to your grandma, or that you would be comfortable playing it openly in front of a child. Being comfortable in one setting does not equate to being comfortable in all settings.

DaiMonSquirrel

Jun 28, 2022
Wow, you're gone really "crusade mode" replying this..
First and foremost I'm sorry for my poor choice of words: "accept to be rape" is a countersense obviously and shows no respect for victims of said action. Again, sorry for this. I was looking for an underlinement of Lisa's passivity in that situation. I don't know you but for me Lisa is a resourceful girl. Paul managed to have the upper hand with Viv's photos cause he takes Lisa by surprise. That's why I find the first two scenes of blackmail path realistic. Lisa doesn't know how to manage the situation and accept to submit (yeah this time i choose "accept" willingly cause as Paul said she could refuse), not knowing how much of a psycho Paul is. After this I could expect by Lisa some counteraction. Some leverage. Some plan. And yeah, I speak of Byron and Moddy cause frankly they were the first two names that crossed my mind but Theo or hotel guy are good as well. She befriended a police officer not long ago, ffs. The possibility of Paul taking it further, trying to force himself into her pants should have crossed her mind by now. And in the moment that the two options are: "a compromising photo that COULD mine some of my relations" or "being raped by a fucked up teenager" i think that she should know that the risks are higher with the second one. But no, she goes with the flow "yeah let's go to the movies with my blackmailing vicious cousin who, I totally know, is planning something cause i've eavesdropped on his phone call a few moments ago. What could possibly go wrong?". For you it seems realistic. For me it doesn't. And that's about Lisa.
Talking about Paul now. Assuming he's a sociopath as we are assuming I seemed to understand, there's events and experiences in sociopath lives who forced them to become what they are. The "some men just want to watch the world burn" narrative is fascinating but preposterous. There's always a reason behind actions, even sociopaths ones. I think knowing Paul's could add something fascinating to the plot.
Then there's the "phisicality" thing or the issue about age that's, as everything in this discussion, pretty subjective. I honesly think that 1v1 Lisa could easily beat the shit out of Paul :ROFLMAO:
I can't see him or his friend as a real threat, for me they're 2 childish bullies and that's one other reason why I didn't feel that scene as realistic.
But in conclusion everything is subjective. You liked it, I don't. And that's a good thing cause unanimity is boring.
Cheers

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Wow, you're gone really "crusade mode" replying this..
After saying which, you proceed to go into "crusade mode". Not really, though, because there's nothing unusual about people discussing topics relating to a game they enjoy. If it weren't for conversations like that, half of the internet might not exist.

I don't know you but for me Lisa is a resourceful girl. Paul managed to have the upper hand with Viv's photos cause he takes Lisa by surprise. That's why I find the first two scenes of blackmail path realistic. Lisa doesn't know how to manage the situation and accept to submit (yeah this time i choose "accept" willingly cause as Paul said she could refuse), not knowing how much of a psycho Paul is. After this I could expect by Lisa some counteraction. Some leverage. Some plan.
And what counteraction do you expect? What leverage is she going to have? What is her plan? Lisa isn't a brilliant tactician. She isn't a chess master. She isn't constantly scheming. She's an ordinary good hearted girl who gets caught up in extraordinary circumstances, and has to find a way to come out on top. And she will come out on top, in the end, either by luck or by bravery or by thinking her way through it or with help from her friends, or perhaps all of those things. But it's going to take her some time to come out on top. In the meantime, she has to cope with many unpleasant things.

And yeah, I speak of Byron and Moddy cause frankly they were the first two names that crossed my mind but Theo or hotel guy are good as well. She befriended a police officer not long ago, ffs.
And none of these guys are going to be any use to her. With Moddy and Byron, she would be asking them to commit a felony on her behalf. Would she even ask them to do such a thing? If she did ask, would they actually do it? I'm guessing the answer is no to both questions. Theo might be crazy enough to do it, but she's only spoken to Theo on one occasion. Is she really going to go for him to help? Probably not until she knows him better.

As for the cop, Lisa doesn't necessarily meet him before the event at the cinema with Paul. That depends on the order in which you play events. You can play Paul's cinema event before you meet the cop, or you can do it the other way around. And even if Lisa did meet the cop before that event, how does that help her? The cop isn't going to commit assault for her. The only way he could help her would be if she wanted to bring charges against Paul for blackmail, in which case, everyone finds out, including Sharon, Danny, and Luca. And that's what Lisa is trying to avoid.

The possibility of Paul taking it further, trying to force himself into her pants should have crossed her mind by now. And in the moment that the two options are: "a compromising photo that COULD mine some of my relations" or "being raped by a fucked up teenager" i think that she should know that the risks are higher with the second one. But no, she goes with the flow "yeah let's go to the movies with my blackmailing vicious cousin who, I totally know, is planning something cause i've eavesdropped on his phone call a few moments ago. What could possibly go wrong?". For you it seems realistic. For me it doesn't.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Talking about Paul now. Assuming he's a sociopath as we are assuming I seemed to understand, there's events and experiences in sociopath lives who forced them to become what they are. The "some men just want to watch the world burn" narrative is fascinating but preposterous. There's always a reason behind actions, even sociopaths ones. I think knowing Paul's could add something fascinating to the plot.
Yes, knowing a bit more about Paul's background might help us to understand why he is a sociopath. Then again, it might not. While it's true that every event and circumstance in life has a cause, it doesn't necessarily follow that the cause is something which we would directly connect with the outcome. For example, in the case of psychopathy and sociopathy, the people who exhibit those behaviors do not always have significant trauma or events in their past to which we can easily point as causes. In many cases, they develop such behaviors as the result of influences which seem very mild and benign, such as being habitually overindulged or not having learned about consequences or never having formed any close friendships. In cases where people with very ordinary backgrounds act in extraordinarily evil ways, it is often referred to as "the banality of evil".

Then there's the "phisicality" thing or the issue about age that's, as everything in this discussion, pretty subjective. I honesly think that 1v1 Lisa could easily beat the shit out of Paul :ROFLMAO:
I can't see him or his friend as a real threat, for me they're 2 childish bullies and that's one other reason why I didn't feel that scene as realistic.
This isn't really a subjective point. There are objective realities about the comparative strength of males and females. Lisa is a 21 year old female who runs to stay in shape. As such, she's reasonably fit, but not remarkably so. There is nothing in the game to suggest that she is physically stronger than the average 21 year old female who is in decent shape. Paul is an 18 year old male who plays tennis several times a week. He is therefore also reasonably fit, but nothing out of the ordinary. He is therefore likely to be of about average strength for an 18 year old male who stays in decent shape.

Now, given that the average male between the ages of 13 and 79 is stronger than the average female of any age, and given that neither Lisa nor Paul engages in any "bodybuilding" exercise, and given that both are in good health (That is, not overweight, underdeveloped, or having any major health problems.), we can reasonably conclude that Paul is stronger than Lisa. Sure, she could just naturally be stronger than average, or he could just naturally be weaker than average, but we don't have any reason to suppose either of those things. Statistically speaking, it is not only very likely that Paul is stronger than Lisa, it's likely that he's been stronger than she is ever since he hit puberty.

The same statistical likelihood holds true for both Conner and Mark, of course. Any one of them, by himself, is very likely stronger than Lisa. And almost certainly, all three of them together would have no problem overpowering her. It might be different if Lisa had martial arts training. But there is no hint anywhere in the game that Lisa has ever had even one day of training in any martial art.

You liked it, I don't. And that's a good thing cause unanimity is boring.
Cheers
As you say, we don't have to like the same things, and that's good. We agree on this.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I'm not sure if I complete shower 1,because shower 2 doesn't open. What could i be missing ?
Have you started Paul's blackmail route? Paul Shower 2 is part of the blackmail route, and you can't trigger it until after the first scene of Paul blackmailing Lisa. The same is true for Paul Coffee 2.

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes