neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
What do you mean, he's clearly younger? If you mean that he's clearly younger than 18, then I don't know where you're getting that idea. His age is stated in the game as 18, and he's supposed to be in his last year of high school.
Younger in terms of maturity. Even if it's not shota, various game have male characters that are younger that their supposed age. But I think we're not gonna be able to convince each other about this point.

Just because Lisa is comfortable enough with same-sex attraction to fool around with Viv, that doesn't mean that she's comfortable with her boyfriend knowing about it (or her aunt, or the other woman's son)
Yes, you're right. The thing for me it's in most of FMC games, they progressively or suddenly become a slut, but then they can be blackmailed with some elements that are far less important that other sexual things they do (that could be potentially used to blackmail them).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Finaly a good swinger game and as a bonus a female mc ! Nice ! I hope they keep adding consensual group scenes. Some of the scenes in the game right now are a bit too dark for my taste. But very good game. Good visuals , good story. Love the corruption process of the mc. I hope they add a scene where she gets willingly dp. Any one know similar games ? I allready pleayed The Adventurous Couple. Preferebly with a female mc of multiple ones.

DaiMonSquirrel

Jun 28, 2022
And what counteraction do you expect? What leverage is she going to have? What is her plan? Lisa isn't a brilliant tactician. She isn't a chess master. She isn't constantly scheming.
Be a brilliant tactician is not needed. Being terrified for a possible outcome is enough. It's very difficult to take the burden of a situation like this all by herself. She could talk about it with some of her friends looking for advice (Jo for example). She could bring the situation to Viv's attention and see if they could join forces to overcome Paul. She could ask Theo or hotel guy to be at the cinema just to be sure that everything goes smooth (and then maybe pretend she doesn't know him to not be punished by Paul for that after). Then there's the "fellony" possibility that we were talked about. Theo and the others like Lisa and they would commit for something like this in order to protect her, especially against two kids. Then again, it mustn't be them in first person to do something. There's always the possibility "I'm a guy who knows a guy". As you see there are bunch of possibilities to act against Paul. And those are only some that come in my mind right now, talking about a fiction character. Imagine how many there could be in Lisa's head.
the people who exhibit those behaviors do not always have significant trauma or events in their past to which we can easily point as causes. In many cases, they develop such behaviors as the result of influences which seem very mild and benign, such as being habitually overindulged or not having learned about consequences or never having formed any close friendships.
I'm sorry but I think we're going out of topic a little. As a psychologist which I actually am I would gladly discuss sociopathic or psychopatic behaviour and what causes it with you. For the sake of the discussion however it seems to me that the focus should be how to extend Paul's character to make him more believable. Sure, he could be a sociopath with no particular trauma in his life (again, I don't think this is utterly plausible but I'm following your train of thoughts..) but creating him as a character who do what he does cause he has some motivation against Lisa would be more intriguing and unique.

This isn't really a subjective point. There are objective realities about the comparative strength of males and females. Lisa is a 21 year old female who runs to stay in shape. As such, she's reasonably fit, but not remarkably so. There is nothing in the game to suggest that she is physically stronger than the average 21 year old female who is in decent shape. Paul is an 18 year old male who plays tennis several times a week. He is therefore also reasonably fit, but nothing out of the ordinary. He is therefore likely to be of about average strength for an 18 year old male who stays in decent shape.
First scene of blackmail path. Paul tries to get the top of Lisa's bikini off. She pushes him away and he falls on the ground. Like a potato.

Reactions: Geko1711

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
Any chance to add animations to this game? It's like 50$ and 20 hours for a single, 2- 5 scenes, animation
Spoken like someone who has NEVER done a single render or animation.... with the quality of renders in this game a single render (assuming a decent middle of the road PC, say a GTX 2080 GPU and at least 24gb of RAM backing up a sturdy mid range CPU) can take an hour+ to set up, and another hour to render then maybe a good 15-20 minutes to do any post work. Now consider at ten frames per second a mere 30 second animation is 300 renders or about 300 hours of pure rendering time on top of the time it takes to set up the initial scene and adjust the poses on each frame of the timeline.

Oh and lest we forget, that's 300 hours that your PC is basically worthless for any other task..... if that sounds like fun and profitable to you then by all means knock yourself out there champ... the assets you need are listed in the art appreciation thread.

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Be a brilliant tactician is not needed. Being terrified for a possible outcome is enough. It's very difficult to take the burden of a situation like this all by herself. She could talk about it with some of her friends looking for advice (Jo for example). She could bring the situation to Viv's attention and see if they could join forces to overcome Paul. She could ask Theo or hotel guy to be at the cinema just to be sure that everything goes smooth (and then maybe pretend she doesn't know him to not be punished by Paul for that after). Then there's the "fellony" possibility that we were talked about. Theo and the others like Lisa and they would commit for something like this in order to protect her, especially against two kids. Then again, it mustn't be them in first person to do something. There's always the possibility "I'm a guy who knows a guy". As you see there are bunch of possibilities to act against Paul. And those are only some that come in my mind right now, talking about a fiction character. Imagine how many there could be in Lisa's head.

I'm sorry but I think we're going out of topic a little. As a psychologist which I actually am I would gladly discuss sociopathic or psychopatic behaviour and what causes it with you. For the sake of the discussion however it seems to me that the focus should be how to extend Paul's character to make him more believable. Sure, he could be a sociopath with no particular trauma in his life (again, I don't think this is utterly plausible but I'm following your train of thoughts..) but creating him as a character who do what he does cause he has some motivation against Lisa would be more intriguing and unique.

First scene of blackmail path. Paul tries to get the top of Lisa's bikini off. She pushes him away and he falls on the ground. Like a potato.
You really reaching for the stars with the "she pushed him away so auto stronger" point there, I could lift 130 kg, punch harder than my 130 kg brother, etc but can and have been pushed or made fall with relative ease. Moving someone isn't as simple as "I pushed Paul therefore I am Wonder Woman", depends on weight (and dude is pretty skinny), leverage, positioning, opposing side actually being attentive to try not get pushed back, etc. Even if Lisa was theoretically stronger than Paul despite you providing no credible reason to believe so, it wouldn't be by some huge margin, nothing remotely suggests she could overpower or escape from 3 teens unless its by luck, negligence or intent from the perpetrators part to give her the chance to do so. Arguing she should be shouting would be more reasonable than trying to make improbable deductions about the physical abilities of Lisa and Paul.

DaiMonSquirrel

Jun 28, 2022
You really reaching for the stars with the "she pushed him away so auto stronger" point there, I could lift 130 kg, punch harder than my 130 kg brother, etc but can and have been pushed or made fall with relative ease. Moving someone isn't as simple as "I pushed Paul therefore I am Wonder Woman", depends on weight (and dude is pretty skinny), leverage, positioning, opposing side actually being attentive to try not get pushed back, etc. Even if Lisa was theoretically stronger than Paul despite you providing no credible reason to believe so, it wouldn't be by some huge margin, nothing remotely suggests she could overpower or escape from 3 teens unless its by luck, negligence or intent from the perpetrators part to give her the chance to do so. Arguing she should be shouting would be more reasonable than trying to make improbable deductions about the physical abilities of Lisa and Paul.
JC, ok...

• Haha
Reactions: Kotobiki

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Is there a way to unlock all the scenes in the recollection room? I like the game a lot but don't have the time I need to get to the scenes I want to see...

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I have 11 insta pic discovered, how i activate Byron beach scene? The objectives tell me always "post on Instagram 10 times"

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
It's very difficult to take the burden of a situation like this all by herself. She could talk about it with some of her friends looking for advice (Jo for example).
She definitely can't talk about it with Jo. It was already established at the swim meet that Jo is also best friends with Danny, and that she reacts very strongly to the thought of Lisa cheating. Lisa can't sit down with Jo and talk about the bad situation she's in because she cheated on Danny with a woman.

She could bring the situation to Viv's attention and see if they could join forces to overcome Paul.
Maybe this is what will happen. The fact that it hasn't happened yet doesn't mean that it won't. Or perhaps Lisa will find another way. We have to wait and see.

One of your chief points seems to be that you think that Lisa would find a solution quickly, and I simply don't find your arguments on that point to be convincing.

Then there's the "fellony" possibility that we were talked about. Theo and the others like Lisa and they would commit for something like this in order to protect her, especially against two kids.
I'm not sure why you would think that the fact that they would be assaulting 18 and/or 19 year olds would somehow make it better. The law protects 18 year olds to the same extent as 30 year olds.

Also, you say that Theo and others like Lisa, and they would therefore be willing to commit a felony in order to protect her. This is a very large leap to what seems to be a very shaky conclusion. How much does Theo like her, really? He's interacted with her just once, on the night when she first met Aoife. He gave her a ride home and warned her to stay away from his family. Yes, he treated her in a friendly way, but why would we assume that he's now ready to go to prison for her? I think that Theo is probably wild enough to risk prison for someone he really loves, like Josh/Aoife, for example. But why on earth would he risk losing his business and his freedom to help a new employee who shared a single bike ride with him?

And the same would hold true for the others, I think. You seem to find it very hard to believe that Lisa could be blackmailed by Paul, but very easy to believe that people she has known for a week or two would commit crimes for her. To me, the reverse seems far more likely.

I'm sorry but I think we're going out of topic a little. As a psychologist which I actually am I would gladly discuss sociopathic or psychopatic behaviour and what causes it with you. For the sake of the discussion however it seems to me that the focus should be how to extend Paul's character to make him more believable.
We didn't go off topic. You say that the focus should be how to extend Paul's character in order to make him more believable. Well, we were talking about that, though I don't accept that this should be the only focus, or that either one of us should be able to define the conversation in such a way as to limit its scope. As long as we are talking about this in the context of the game and the characters in the game, then we are on topic for this thread.

Sure, he could be a sociopath with no particular trauma in his life (again, I don't think this is utterly plausible but I'm following your train of thoughts..) but creating him as a character who do what he does cause he has some motivation against Lisa would be more intriguing and unique.
As someone who also has a background in psychology, I assure you that it is plausible. Furthermore, I don't think that it's either necessary or important for PaleGrass to try to provide us with a backstory for Paul which explains why he is a sociopath. This story is about Lisa, not Paul. Perhaps Paul does have trauma in his past. Perhaps he was simply overindulged, overprotected, had no close friendships, and is now an example of the banality of evil. It really is sufficient for PaleGrass to say "Paul is a sociopath", which tells us what to expect from him in the story. We don't need to know what happened to Paul when he was 5 years old. We only need to know whether or not his actions are in keeping with his character. That is what makes for believability in storytelling.

We do, however, need some motive for Paul to blackmail Lisa, and some motive for Lisa to submit to blackmail. Lisa undeniably has motives already in the game for submitting, but I think that they need to be strengthened and better explained.

As for Paul having a motivation to victimize Lisa, I think that he does have one. I don't think that it's been made sufficiently clear in the game, and it's even possible that I'm reading too much between the lines and am therefore completely wrong about this, but I think that the subtext of the game so far is telling us that Paul has had a longtime crush on Lisa, which he has expressed for years now in the form of harassing behavior, which is fairly common for immature males.

Now, if I'm correct about Paul having a crush on Lisa, then the fact that she clearly dislikes him, and takes every opportunity to express that dislike to his face, is a rejection which he well may resent. And, having walked in on Lisa and Danny fucking in the living room, he may be more tempted than ever to regard her as a sexual object, and perhaps to think of her as slutty, and also to resent her apparently healthy and loving relationship with another man.

If Paul is a sociopath, and if I'm correct about the above being part of the subtext of the game, then he has all of the motivation needed to prompt him to blackmail Lisa. This just needs to be better explained in the game. And, now that he has his motive, all he needs is opportunity and leverage, which he very luckily stumbles upon (lucky for him, unlucky for Lisa).

Just saiyan.
I see what you did there.

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
Not much of a choice here specially the theather part! And what wrong with mod job story we can only do only one mission while the other 2 already completed some how! And when are we gonna unlock the third exhibition mode? And does any of a upcoming pic scene here also in game cause I didn’t some of them! The only scene I see is where Lisa saw viv,the mod jobs where a new character appear and where Lisa got rape at the theather! The rest probably I miss it

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes