Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Did you know when the ren´py version will be updated?
The maker of the VN version mentioned that he will wait until version 0.270 is out to make it in one go. so if we ant to play the new version now, we will have to use the "walking simulator".

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Had the same problem. Triggered at the end for me, after getting the job in the hotel. But maybe there is more to it.
I am afraid that this unfathomable complexity will pile up into the usual game-killing mess. Otherwise a great effort. And I am not a fan of cows on permanent display.
Seems theres several people in this thread with same problem.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Go to Lisa's room and check her computer , Byron sends a message and invites Lisa to the beach .
I have tried (i have unlocked all the 12 pics), and she is happy of her 406 followers, later she says that she'd do a little celebration if she reach 500 followers, but nothing more, no message from Byron

Shackie

Jun 7, 2021
I have tried (i have unlocked all the 12 pics), and she is happy of her 406 followers, later she says that she'd do a little celebration if she reach 500 followers, but nothing more, no message from Byron
1.png 2.png 3.png
You should have 822 followers if you have all 12
9 pictures = 406 folowers
I checked the mission again, as Lisa has the pictures, Byron will send a message the next morning

Last edited:

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Had the same problem. Triggered at the end for me, after getting the job in the hotel. But maybe there is more to it.
I am afraid that this unfathomable complexity will pile up into the usual game-killing mess. Otherwise a great effort. And I am not a fan of cows on permanent display.
Seems theres several people in this thread with same problem.
I wouldn't call it unfathomable complexity. It's really quite simple. Check the quest log. If the scene you're looking for doesn't appear anywhere in the log, then it means that there is some prerequisite scene which hasn't been completed yet. If the scene you're looking for does appear in the log, then it will give you the next step to take in order to view the scene. After that step, there may be more steps to take, but keep following the quest log, and you'll get there.

And remember, sometimes you may have to send Lisa home and have her sleep for a night or two without taking other actions. Sometimes scenes which trigger automatically won't trigger after you've just completed another scene, and having Lisa "sleep it off" clears the queue, so to speak.

Edit - Also, remember to check the outfit requirements for the scene. Does she need to be wearing the summer blouse and jeans? The black athletic outfit? Something else?

Last edited:
Reactions: 46n2

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
I wouldn't call it unfathomable complexity. It's really quite simple. Check the quest log. If the scene you're looking for doesn't appear anywhere in the log, then it means that there is some prerequisite scene which hasn't been completed yet. If the scene you're looking for does appear in the log, then it will give you the next step to take in order to view the scene. After that step, there may be more steps to take, but keep following the quest log, and you'll get there.

And remember, sometimes you may have to send Lisa home and have her sleep for a night or two without taking other actions. Sometimes scenes which trigger automatically won't trigger after you've just completed another scene, and having Lisa "sleep it off" clears the queue, so to speak.

Edit - Also, remember to check the outfit requirements for the scene. Does she need to be wearing the summer blouse and jeans? The black athletic outfit? Something else?
Already went to sleep multiple times, did what quest log asks and am wearing appropriate outfit.

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
is there a VN version of this game? I searched and couldn't find it.....
You didn't search very hard since it's been stated several times in this very thread that the Ren'py version will NOT be updated until after the second part of this update is released. Learn to look back through a thread for a couple of pages next time please.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
You didn't search very hard since it's been stated several times in this very thread that the Ren'py version will NOT be updated until after the second part of this update is released. Learn to look back through a thread for a couple of pages next time please.
Um I did search and stating that the Ren'py version will not be UPDATED until after the second part tells me there is a Ren'py out just not up to date. You didn't have to be a dick about it.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Thank you, I appreciate your helpful response. Its refreshing when people are just helpful and not jerks.
The Ren'Py version is included in the OP, along with all of the other links. You say you searched the thread, but you can't have searched very hard, if at all, if you didn't even check the OP. And a simple search of this thread for the word "Ren'Py" returns eleven pages of results. And if you had bothered to scan through even the last three pages of this thread, you would have found the answer to your question.

Some of us, such as myself, do make efforts to help people and answer questions. We don't have to. We don't owe any of you anything. And when we do take our time to share saves or post screenshots or troubleshoot problems, we don't want to have to repeat ourselves over and over again. So sometimes we get annoyed when people come in here asking questions which we have already answered, showing that they haven't taken even the simplest of steps to help themselves.

Sure, you can call him a dick and a jerk for getting annoyed with you. But he can just as easily call you a dick and a jerk for not making any effort to find the answers to your questions - answers which have already been provided and are within easy reach.

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes