Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Which scene are you unable to trigger?
Dad took Aoife in his limosine, she just interacted with some hot older chick who mentions the club (which Aoife wants to avoid talking about with Lisa), its first peek at Aoife's dad and I think 3rd Aoife event. Log doesn't says Aoife events ended, tells me to go to school, but I can't trigger anything else and theres a girl model stopping me from talking to IforgotwhoshisnamewhoLisafirstcheatswith.. Gunnar I think, guy who works at coffee shop.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Dad took Aoife in his limosine, she just interacted with some hot older chick who mentions the club (which Aoife wants to avoid talking about with Lisa), its first peek at Aoife's dad and I think 3rd Aoife event. Log doesn't says Aoife events ended, tells me to go to school, but I can't trigger anything else and theres a girl model stopping me from talking to IforgotwhoshisnamewhoLisafirstcheatswith.. Gunnar I think, guy who works at coffee shop.
It's Calvin, actually. Gunnar is his best friend who was bummed out at the swim meet, because his girlfriend broke up with him.

Did you already complete the movie day with Jo and Gina? You can't do Aoife's college event until after the movie day.

RohanEmpire

Sep 25, 2018
Game play and text speed is extremely slow. Played other rpgm games like i.e: Peasants Quest, Treasure Of Nadia, Lust Epidemic and The Genesis Order. Never ran in to these issues. Anyone knows how to solve them? Cause as of now it's too slow to be playable. Walking from one place to another takes way too long.

S4lty0n3

Apr 9, 2018
Game play and text speed is extremely slow. Played other rpgm games like i.e: Peasants Quest, Treasure Of Nadia, Lust Epidemic and The Genesis Order. Never ran in to these issues. Anyone knows how to solve them? Cause as of now it's too slow to be playable. Walking from one place to another takes way too long.
If you dont mind Renpy : https://f95zone.to/threads/lisa-v2-62-palegrass.86725/page-191#post-7920908
Needs bit longer to update but its way more enjoyable

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
It's Calvin, actually. Gunnar is his best friend who was bummed out at the swim meet, because his girlfriend broke up with him.

Did you already complete the movie day with Jo and Gina? You can't do Aoife's college event until after the movie day.
Ah well that explains it. Log didnt tell me that and I dropped movie event midway through cus PC was going extra slow and had family stuff to do, so I just haven't progressed through that. I'll try finishing movies event and then continuing Aoife storyline, thanks.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Ah well that explains it. Log didnt tell me that and I dropped movie event midway through cus PC was going extra slow and had family stuff to do, so I just haven't progressed through that. I'll try finishing movies event and then continuing Aoife storyline, thanks.
The quest log is pretty good about telling you what you need to do next, but there are times when other scenes may be needed first, which may not always be mentioned in the quest log. One thing which you can do, if you get stuck, is to go into the Recollection Room, and find the mannequin for the scene you're trying to unlock. It should list the other scenes which are required before that scene can be viewed.

Between the quest log and the Recollection Room, all of the hints you need should already be in the game. Just remember, if you've done everything which the quest log and Recollection Room say is required, and you still can't get a scene to trigger, sleep it off.

Reactions: 46n2 and Kotobiki

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
The quest log is pretty good about telling you what you need to do next, but there are times when other scenes may be needed first, which may not always be mentioned in the quest log. One thing which you can do, if you get stuck, is to go into the Recollection Room, and find the mannequin for the scene you're trying to unlock. It should list the other scenes which are required before that scene can be viewed.

Between the quest log and the Recollection Room, all of the hints you need should already be in the game. Just remember, if you've done everything which the quest log and Recollection Room say is required, and you still can't get a scene to trigger, sleep it off.
Tried to avoid recollection room to not spoil myself anymore (too much temptation of just watching Lisa getting it on with anyone that isn't Danny), didn't even remember it gave hints, thanks again.

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Is there any plans to be able to see the Insta photos again? Think itd be cool if you could just revisit them if you checked in your PC or something.

Reactions: alexferno

Heroine2018

Mar 20, 2018
A lot of the story arcs in this game are very well done. The Paul arc is definitely the best story so far, as the dynamic between Paul, Sharon, and Lisa play together so well.

I hope the Paul scenes get more attention in future updates, the darker scenes in general are extremely well done.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
A lot of the story arcs in this game are very well done. The Paul arc is definitely the best story so far, as the dynamic between Paul, Sharon, and Lisa play together so well.
I really like the Paul storyline, as well. I think that it has one major flaw, and that is that Lisa's motives for giving in to the blackmail are either too weak or not explained well enough or both. But I'm confident that PaleGrass will get that fixed, in time.

I hope the Paul scenes get more attention in future updates, the darker scenes in general are extremely well done.
I'm pretty sure that there's still more to come in Paul's arc. Also, the Duncan, Riggs, and Tony content (If there is any sexual content for Tony, which we don't know yet.) will probably also remain on the dark side. That's my guess, anyway.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
The Paul blackmail storyline makes no sense to me. It's such a weak attempt at blackmail and has no basis. Like...with as open-minded as she is, why the fuck would she give a shit if Lisa and Viv were fucking around? Even then, the photo just shows them hugging. Complete weaksauce and not in the least bit believable.

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes