dwak

Jul 26, 2021
I started with recent version a couple days ago - really like the game so far but i think i ran into a dead end with the instagram quest(s). I already made the photo in the 7/11 but the quest still is not solved. Besides this I have like 9 or 10 instagram pictures but still nothing happens when I interact with any black barista in the coffee shop (Tom Hortons or somehting).

Reactions: dumbpoof

tathar86

May 10, 2017
In the last RPGM version i cant exit to the bathhouse.... the error say " i can exit in swimwear " but... i am in my casual camisole....

LongoMcFap

Dec 28, 2020
In the last RPGM version i cant exit to the bathhouse.... the error say " i can exit in swimwear " but... i am in my casual camisole....
If I remember right talk again to the dude at the counter, then you can leave the bath house.

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
I really like the Paul storyline, as well. I think that it has one major flaw, and that is that Lisa's motives for giving in to the blackmail are either too weak or not explained well enough or both. But I'm confident that PaleGrass will get that fixed, in time.
Wait, weren't you adamant in telling me that it was completely realistic and believable that she would give in to the blackmail in her situation?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Wait, weren't you adamant in telling me that it was completely realistic and believable that she would give in to the blackmail in her situation?
Read through my posts again. I've been consistent on this point throughout my posts.

To restate my position clearly: I do find it believable and realistic that Lisa could be blackmailed in this situation with the material which Paul has on her. I do find it believable that Lisa would continue to submit until such time as she can find a way out, which she hasn't done yet. However, I think that Lisa's motives for submitting to Paul's blackmail have not been adequately explained in the game, which has led some people to the conclusion that her motives for submitting are insufficient. I think that PaleGrass should add more dialogue or internal monologue which will explain Lisa's motives more fully, instead of leaving them to subtext alone. Once that is done, my only criticism of the blackmail storyline will be answered.

Perhaps you are thinking of my argument that Lisa is motivated to submit by fear of the repercussions on her relationships with her aunt, her boyfriend, and Luca. I stand by that argument. But I drew that conclusion mostly from the subtext of the game. It's partially spelled out (where Danny, the boyfriend, is concerned) in dialogue between Lisa and Viv, and also Lisa and Paul, but I think it needs to be made clearer, as I don't think that subtext should be relied upon to support something as heavy as a blackmail storyline.

Omo69

May 7, 2020
Hi all, mac user here. can someone help?

First of all, for making the game run I had to run the command chmod -R +x .../.../Game.app/Contents/MacOS otherwise the system says there are permissions issues.

Secondly, for me it's impossible to change the settings, I keep getting this message, and the game crashes:

Screenshot 2022-07-11 at 07.12.03.png

Third, I can't save. When I get to the save menu, it keeps going back and forth between Save and the slot to be chosen, but nothing happens.

many thanks for your help

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
First of all, for making the game run I had to run the command chmod -R +x .../.../Game.app/Contents/MacOS otherwise the system says there are permissions issues.
Do the same on the ".../Contents/Resources/" folder since this path is read-only too according to the error message.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
The only thing I have left to do that does not say "end of content Ch.2" in the journal is work with Moddy for the second time.
In the Replay Room, I see a ton of locked events I haven't found yet for both the mod shop and the hotel,
but they all say I have to either work with Moddy the 2nd time or complete the Moddy Gathering event.
I am on the route where boyfriend enjoys watching Lisa with other guys.

I have been to the damn mod shop about two dozen times, and Moddy is never there! Is who's working each day really just random? Because if that's the case, I have been having the shittiest luck ever. I feel like I'm going insane, going back and forth between the mod shop and home to sleep to the next day. Occasionally, I've also tried passing time to later in the day to see if he'll show up, but nothing. I've done everything with the hottub, Paul, all 10 instagram posts, Viv and Luca, etc.
I cannot figure out why I can't get Moddy to show up at his own damn shop! Am I missing something?

EDIT: OMFG! Okay, I got it. For anyone else having this problem, Moddy WILL NOT appear in the shop room. You have to put on the work clothes, enter the shop room, Lisa will have a thought about wondering where Moddy is, then you go back into the office, and all of a sudden he's sitting at the desk and the scene starts automatically. I had already done all the available work with Danny and Flat, so every time I walked in and didn't see Moddy there, I just left. The only reason I finally put on the work outfit was to see if I could trigger "secret shower scene" with Moddy that I only know exists from seeing it locked in the Replay Room. For the record, this was EXTREMELY frustrating and non-intuitive, and the in-game hints weren't helpful at all, except by the accident of looking for different scene.

Last edited:

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Read through my posts again. I've been consistent on this point throughout my posts.

To restate my position clearly: I do find it believable and realistic that Lisa could be blackmailed in this situation with the material which Paul has on her. I do find it believable that Lisa would continue to submit until such time as she can find a way out, which she hasn't done yet. However, I think that Lisa's motives for submitting to Paul's blackmail have not been adequately explained in the game, which has led some people to the conclusion that her motives for submitting are insufficient. I think that PaleGrass should add more dialogue or internal monologue which will explain Lisa's motives more fully, instead of leaving them to subtext alone. Once that is done, my only criticism of the blackmail storyline will be answered.

Perhaps you are thinking of my argument that Lisa is motivated to submit by fear of the repercussions on her relationships with her aunt, her boyfriend, and Luca. I stand by that argument. But I drew that conclusion mostly from the subtext of the game. It's partially spelled out (where Danny, the boyfriend, is concerned) in dialogue between Lisa and Viv, and also Lisa and Paul, but I think it needs to be made clearer, as I don't think that subtext should be relied upon to support something as heavy as a blackmail storyline.
Sorry, I just came in, and I'm not familiar with the history of this discussion. What exactly do you think is the subtext that is not explained well enough?
As far as I can tell, the nature of the blackmail is laid out pretty directly. I can certainly see someone thinking it's not logical to be so worried about what Sharon would think, but there are other people Paul mentions, like Luca and Danny. Again, I'm not sure Danny would care about Viv either (although I suppose that may depend on what path a player is on. I'm on the sharing route). If there is subtext going on, I would definitely love for it to be clearer, because I am oblivious to what it is.

Just for added clarity, I'm not trying to argue against you. I'm actually just asking what you think the subtext is, because I haven't noticed any and I'm curious.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
REQ: Could a kind patron please share the last message on Patreon about the new version? ... There are already pics for the next step in the Viv/Lisa connection in the pictures folder but the event isn't coded yet. And how do I get the alternative camping event with MF/MF, not MF/MM? Just the main strategy please. Thx

dwak

Jul 26, 2021
where is ms short when i want to do the quest for aoife she isnt here in the college?
it was stuck for me for a lot of days as well. One day it triggered when leaving college even tho Shorts was not in her room. Maybe you have to finish other quests first - to me it felt like i needed to open the Brava Hotel jobs Quest for it to get triggered, but not really sure about this.

Reactions: Kekekerkek

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Sorry, I just came in, and I'm not familiar with the history of this discussion. What exactly do you think is the subtext that is not explained well enough?
As far as I can tell, the nature of the blackmail is laid out pretty directly. I can certainly see someone thinking it's not logical to be so worried about what Sharon would think, but there are other people Paul mentions, like Luca and Danny. Again, I'm not sure Danny would care about Viv either (although I suppose that may depend on what path a player is on. I'm on the sharing route). If there is subtext going on, I would definitely love for it to be clearer, because I am oblivious to what it is.
Here's the subtext related to Paul's blackmail arc, as I see it. And, of course, a certain amount of subjective interpretation is unavoidable when discussing subtext. Bear in mind that I'm playing the Sharing route. Of course, it's necessary for Lisa to have cheated on Danny with Viv, in order to trigger the blackmail, so the Cheating route is also active in my playthrough, but the Sharing route is the primary route which I'm playing. The subtext of the game may be different on different routes.

• Danny - Lisa's Relationship with Danny on the sharing route is pretty good, at the point in the game when the blackmail starts, and it has actually been getting better as the story progresses. So there is good reason to believe that Lisa wouldn't want to lose Danny, or to have their relationship damaged in any way. Also, it should be remembered that they have only engaged in sharing, not in any sort of open relationship in which they fool around with other people separately, and they have not even discussed an open relationship (so far). So Lisa has no reason to believe that Danny would be okay with her fucking other people when he isn't there, and especially not without his permission. Is it possible that Danny would be okay with what she and Viv have been doing? Yes, it's possible. But Danny has already shown his capacity for jealousy once, at the swim meet, so it's not a safe assumption that he would be okay with it, especially since Lisa didn't ask him about it before doing it, didn't include him, and hasn't told him about it after the fact. She has, in fact, kept it from him. She has cheated on him, and there's really no other way to look at it. And she clearly knows that she has cheated, because she hasn't told him and is afraid of him finding out. This is made clear in her dialogue with Viv in her bedroom, but I think that it should be made clearer and emphasized more, rather than just relying on subtext. If Lisa has been keeping this secret from Danny (She has.), and is afraid of him finding out (She is.), then this is definitely a motive - possibly a strong motive - for her to submit to Paul's blackmail.
  • Luca and Viv - Yes, I'm including Viv in this, and not only because she's Lisa's "partner in crime" in cheating on Danny. Lisa is becoming more and more invested in both Viv and Luca as the story unfolds. She thinks that Luca is a sweet kid, but that he lacks confidence and that he's too withdrawn. She recognizes that he's highly intelligent, and she wants to see him do well. She tries to encourage him, both in his studies and in physical exercise, and it almost certainly follows that she wants him to have a good opinion of her. She also has compassion on his and Viv's situation of apparently having been abandoned by Luca's father. She sees that Luca loves his mother and tries to support her through her feelings of abandonment and her drinking problem, and that he doesn't want his mother to be worried about him. And she also understands why Viv is worried about her son, given that he also feels abandoned and is shy and withdrawn. And, sex aside, she has also begun to care about Viv, even going so far as to stand up to Riggs on her behalf. So it should be easy to see why she wouldn't want Luca to find out about her affair with his mother. He might feel betrayed by her, and lose his good opinion of her, and all of the work she has done to encourage him and bring him out of his shell might be undone. So she needs to keep her affair with Viv a secret, in order to protect Luca, but also to protect herself and her investment in Luca. And, she also needs to protect Viv. Since she has no idea how Luca might react to finding out about her and his mother, she can't be sure that he wouldn't also feel betrayed by his mother, or might feel that his mother betrayed his father. Sure, he called his father a bastard, the one and only time in the game that he mentioned his father, but that doesn't mean that his feelings about his father aren't still very complicated. Lisa can't possibly be sure of how he would react, either to her or to Viv. And she knows that Luca is the only thing Viv has left, and pretty much the only reason she goes on living. She can't risk possibly being the cause of a breakdown in their relationship, not if she cares about both of them.
  • Jo - In the introduction to the game, we are told that Jo is Lisa's dearest friend (Though Gina is also a very close friend.), and that they have been friends for many years. And we also know that Jo is very close to Danny. At the swim meet, it was made clear that Jo does not look kindly on Lisa cheating on Danny. Despite her longstanding and close friendship with Lisa, she isn't going to tolerate Lisa turning into a cheat, assuming that she finds out about it. The swim meet also makes it very clear that Lisa values Jo's good opinion of her, and feels terrible at the thought of their friendship being harmed. Well, if Paul's blackmail route is active, then Lisa has cheated on Danny with Viv. She doesn't want Jo to find out, anymore than she wants Danny to find out.
So, in order to protect her relationship with Danny, her relationship with Jo, her relationship with Luca, Viv's relationship with Luca, and possibly her relationship with Viv (Since Viv might blame Lisa if Luca turns against his mother over the affair.), Lisa can't risk her cheating coming to light. She actually has a shit-ton to lose. She has to keep the affair a secret, and she has to do whatever is necessary to that end.

Of course, she's making the wrong choice. What she should do is to tell Danny and Jo and Luca the truth and take whatever consequences might come. But it's easy to understand (and completely believable) why she wouldn't choose that option. So now she has to go on submitting to Paul's blackmail, until she can come up with a plan to turn the tables on him and get free.

This is my reading of the subtext of the game. I could be reading it wrong, but I don't think I am. And I do think that this is more than enough motivation for Lisa's choice to submit to the blackmail. However, I don't think that this should be left in the subtext. I think that it should be spelled out more clearly in the dialogue and Lisa's internal monologue. Some of the explanation is there, in her conversations with Viv and Paul, but I think that it should be made clearer, for the benefit of anyone who may not have picked up on the subtext.

Just for added clarity, I'm not trying to argue against you. I'm actually just asking what you think the subtext is, because I haven't noticed any and I'm curious.
For the record, you should feel free to argue against me. I'm not allergic to people disagreeing with me. And, if I were, that would be my problem, not yours.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
There are several things gated behind larger events in ways that are not mentioned in the game. This is not an exhaustive list, but off the top of my head:

The hottub gets installed while you are away on the camping trip. So anything related to "after hottub" won't trigger until after the camping trip. This includes the Instagram photo by the pool and Viv coming to Lisa/Sharon's house when it says "find her in the kitchen."

Events at the hotel will stall until after you attend the gathering at Moddy's house.

I think a character graphic for Aoife appears at the college way sooner than it needs to, but you can't ever interact with it. Once you've done what you need to do, simply exiting the college will trigger the next event. I'm not sure what did it finally, but you cannot find and talk to Ms.Short directly again after completing the swim team trip (or close to there). For a long time I saw something say "you have to talk to Ms.Short" but she wasn't ever around to talk to, it was triggered by something unrelated.

snkeysnek

Dec 5, 2021
Here's the subtext related to Paul's blackmail arc, as I see it. And, of course, a certain amount of subjective interpretation is unavoidable when discussing subtext. Bear in mind that I'm playing the Sharing route. Of course, it's necessary for Lisa to have cheated on Danny with Viv, in order to trigger the blackmail, so the Cheating route is also active in my playthrough, but the Sharing route is the primary route which I'm playing. The subtext of the game may be different on different routes.

• Danny - Lisa's Relationship with Danny on the sharing route is pretty good, at the point in the game when the blackmail starts, and it has actually been getting better as the story progresses. So there is good reason to believe that Lisa wouldn't want to lose Danny, or to have their relationship damaged in any way. Also, it should be remembered that they have only engaged in sharing, not in any sort of open relationship in which they fool around with other people separately, and they have not even discussed an open relationship (so far). So Lisa has no reason to believe that Danny would be okay with her fucking other people when he isn't there, and especially not without his permission. Is it possible that Danny would be okay with what she and Viv have been doing? Yes, it's possible. But Danny has already shown his capacity for jealousy once, at the swim meet, so it's not a safe assumption that he would be okay with it, especially since Lisa didn't ask him about it before doing it, didn't include him, and hasn't told him about it after the fact. She has, in fact, kept it from him. She has cheated on him, and there's really no other way to look at it. And she clearly knows that she has cheated, because she hasn't told him and is afraid of him finding out. This is made clear in her dialogue with Viv in her bedroom, but I think that it should be made clearer and emphasized more, rather than just relying on subtext. If Lisa has been keeping this secret from Danny (She has.), and is afraid of him finding out (She is.), then this is definitely a motive - possibly a strong motive - for her to submit to Paul's blackmail.
  • Luca and Viv - Yes, I'm including Viv in this, and not only because she's Lisa's "partner in crime" in cheating on Danny. Lisa is becoming more and more invested in both Viv and Luca as the story unfolds. She thinks that Luca is a sweet kid, but that he lacks confidence and that he's too withdrawn. She recognizes that he's highly intelligent, and she wants to see him do well. She tries to encourage him, both in his studies and in physical exercise, and it almost certainly follows that she wants him to have a good opinion of her. She also has compassion on his and Viv's situation of apparently having been abandoned by Luca's father. She sees that Luca loves his mother and tries to support her through her feelings of abandonment and her drinking problem, and that he doesn't want his mother to be worried about him. And she also understands why Viv is worried about her son, given that he also feels abandoned and is shy and withdrawn. And, sex aside, she has also begun to care about Viv, even going so far as to stand up to Riggs on her behalf. So it should be easy to see why she wouldn't want Luca to find out about her affair with his mother. He might feel betrayed by her, and lose his good opinion of her, and all of the work she has done to encourage him and bring him out of his shell might be undone. So she needs to keep her affair with Viv a secret, in order to protect Luca, but also to protect herself and her investment in Luca. And, she also needs to protect Viv. Since she has no idea how Luca might react to finding out about her and his mother, she can't be sure that he wouldn't also feel betrayed by his mother, or might feel that his mother betrayed his father. Sure, he called his father a bastard, the one and only time in the game that he mentioned his father, but that doesn't mean that his feelings about his father aren't still very complicated. Lisa can't possibly be sure of how he would react, either to her or to Viv. And she knows that Luca is the only thing Viv has left, and pretty much the only reason she goes on living. She can't risk possibly being the cause of a breakdown in their relationship, not if she cares about both of them.
  • Jo - In the introduction to the game, we are told that Jo is Lisa's dearest friend (Though Gina is also a very close friend.), and that they have been friends for many years. And we also know that Jo is very close to Danny. At the swim meet, it was made clear that Jo does not look kindly on Lisa cheating on Danny. Despite her longstanding and close friendship with Lisa, she isn't going to tolerate Lisa turning into a cheat, assuming that she finds out about it. The swim meet also makes it very clear that Lisa values Jo's good opinion of her, and feels terrible at the thought of their friendship being harmed. Well, if Paul's blackmail route is active, then Lisa has cheated on Danny with Viv. She doesn't want Jo to find out, anymore than she wants Danny to find out.
So, in order to protect her relationship with Danny, her relationship with Jo, her relationship with Luca, Viv's relationship with Luca, and possibly her relationship with Viv (Since Viv might blame Lisa if Luca turns against his mother over the affair.), Lisa can't risk her cheating coming to light. She actually has a shit-ton to lose. She has to keep the affair a secret, and she has to do whatever is necessary to that end.

Of course, she's making the wrong choice. What she should do is to tell Danny and Jo and Luca the truth and take whatever consequences might come. But it's easy to understand (and completely believable) why she wouldn't choose that option. So now she has to go on submitting to Paul's blackmail, until she can come up with a plan to turn the tables on him and get free.

This is my reading of the subtext of the game. I could be reading it wrong, but I don't think I am. And I do think that this is more than enough motivation for Lisa's choice to submit to the blackmail. However, I don't think that this should be left in the subtext. I think that it should be spelled out more clearly in the dialogue and Lisa's internal monologue. Some of the explanation is there, in her conversations with Viv and Paul, but I think that it should be made clearer, for the benefit of anyone who may not have picked up on the subtext.

For the record, you should feel free to argue against me. I'm not allergic to people disagreeing with me. And, if I were, that would be my problem, not yours.
this has gotta be a record for the amount of text in a porn forum comment :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
this has gotta be a record for the amount of text in a porn forum comment :LOL:
Nah, that looks fine to me. I've made some pretty long-ass posts, including an intentionally long post just to be sarcastic with a guy commenting on how long my posts are. :p

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes