LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019

Morning everyone!! ^_^

Well I'm sure everyone will jump for joy in hearing that E2 is almost OVER! It's been a wild ride. A wild ride that ended up a lot longer than I expected it to :) I posted Episode 1 online in June 2021 and here we are in October 22, 16 months later. This time last year I was working on the Camping Trip ^_^!

At this rate I'll finish the game around 2030 lol!

Anyway the foundation of the game originated in Lisa's quest to gain credits which is a track the game will return to within the first few updates of 3.X. Returning to places like Christy's parlor and the major route decision there, checking in on Marcus which will be very different based on whether Lisa modelled or not, we'll also be starting some new series like Ms Short & Damien in Renshire College which I think you guys will love and satiating Lisa's curiosity by "investigating" Malik which I'm personally really hyped for! A lot of choices come to mind in the opening releases of 3.X. Perhaps one of the most dense choice based areas of the game which is a little terrifying but it'll be fine x)

Around half way through Episode 2 the West District was unlocked along with the Mod Shop, West Coffee and more recently Kwang-Ho's restaurant. In 3.X I'll be expanding the West District slightly by including Calvin's apartment, I'll also be adding both the North District (the Red Light District) with it's clubs, sex shops and a myriad of shady characters alongside the East District which is the more Metropolitan(?) area of Renshire being the primary shopping area, it also houses Renshire PD and a sort of civil unrest that permeates that sector of the city.

Of course there's also the new day outfit which I haven't sourced yet (it'll be polled well in advance, don't worry! :)) and the much talked about Night Outfits / Events.

It's exciting from a developer pov to have so many different stories and characters to work on and I am desperately looking forward to retreating back to familiar waters in the near future! But first.. the final roadblock that guards all of these events is Jayce's Party ^_^ probably the most anticipated event since the game started.

Fun Fact: Jayce's Party was actually supposed to be in Episode 1 but this was long before I had written any concrete story and I was just sort of creating things as I went. Lisa's bed event (sleeping / napping, etc) actually has the pre-requisite trigger already set up for the party and those lines of script have been in the game since long before the first release and I just never removed them lol! ^_^

So where am I currently.. well I wanted a little break from Byron's scene so I started & completed the outlying Council event so it's out of the way, I made another small harassment scene that'll be available at the beach too ^_^ I've also very nearly completed the end of the Paul scene which was cut a little short (I'll finish that one today hopefully). Basically it's just finishing Byron's scene and plopping it all into RPGM and that's it, onto the party ^_^ It is a little daunting going backwards and re-introducing all of Paul's content under the premise of Byron's scene being the reason for blackmail as opposed to Viv's if the circumstances are correct.
I dunno if I explained how it'll work before but basically Byron's Visit can only be triggered if the player has viewed Viv Visit first. If the player chose to enter into a "Romance" with Viv then that will be used as Paul's blackmail. If the player denied Viv then Byron's Visit will be used as Paul's blackmail. If the player denied both routes then Paul's Blackmail will be unobtainable or if the player rejected Viv and simply didn't pursue Byron / Instagram then it will also be unobtainable after a certain point in the story (The scene in which Lisa goes to Viv's house and finds her passed out on the couch is mandatory whereas Byron's content is not). I really don't like locking content but this has been a headache from the get go and I think doing things this way makes the most sense as a developer but more importantly the characters involved :)

Another 3-4 days of full work on Byron's scene and I'll be able to wrap it up I think ^_^ it should be done and ready to start writing at the end of next week.
I'm leaving tonight until Sunday/Monday, my Grandfather is unwell and I'm going to stay with him for the second half of the week (my family and I are taking turns). Some relatives that live abroad are flying in on Sunday (I think?) so at the latest I'll be home on Sunday evening <3

Anyway that's all from me I think! Happy belated Halloween lol! I hope you're all having a great week and I'll talk to you soon :))

Thanks so much everyone, from the bottom of my little pale heart <3 xo

//pG

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
tHANKS

Morning everyone!! ^_^

Well I'm sure everyone will jump for joy in hearing that E2 is almost OVER! It's been a wild ride. A wild ride that ended up a lot longer than I expected it to :) I posted Episode 1 online in June 2021 and here we are in October 22, 16 months later. This time last year I was working on the Camping Trip ^_^!

At this rate I'll finish the game around 2030 lol!

Anyway the foundation of the game originated in Lisa's quest to gain credits which is a track the game will return to within the first few updates of 3.X. Returning to places like Christy's parlor and the major route decision there, checking in on Marcus which will be very different based on whether Lisa modelled or not, we'll also be starting some new series like Ms Short & Damien in Renshire College which I think you guys will love and satiating Lisa's curiosity by "investigating" Malik which I'm personally really hyped for! A lot of choices come to mind in the opening releases of 3.X. Perhaps one of the most dense choice based areas of the game which is a little terrifying but it'll be fine x)

Around half way through Episode 2 the West District was unlocked along with the Mod Shop, West Coffee and more recently Kwang-Ho's restaurant. In 3.X I'll be expanding the West District slightly by including Calvin's apartment, I'll also be adding both the North District (the Red Light District) with it's clubs, sex shops and a myriad of shady characters alongside the East District which is the more Metropolitan(?) area of Renshire being the primary shopping area, it also houses Renshire PD and a sort of civil unrest that permeates that sector of the city.

Of course there's also the new day outfit which I haven't sourced yet (it'll be polled well in advance, don't worry! :)) and the much talked about Night Outfits / Events.

It's exciting from a developer pov to have so many different stories and characters to work on and I am desperately looking forward to retreating back to familiar waters in the near future! But first.. the final roadblock that guards all of these events is Jayce's Party ^_^ probably the most anticipated event since the game started.

Fun Fact: Jayce's Party was actually supposed to be in Episode 1 but this was long before I had written any concrete story and I was just sort of creating things as I went. Lisa's bed event (sleeping / napping, etc) actually has the pre-requisite trigger already set up for the party and those lines of script have been in the game since long before the first release and I just never removed them lol! ^_^

So where am I currently.. well I wanted a little break from Byron's scene so I started & completed the outlying Council event so it's out of the way, I made another small harassment scene that'll be available at the beach too ^_^ I've also very nearly completed the end of the Paul scene which was cut a little short (I'll finish that one today hopefully). Basically it's just finishing Byron's scene and plopping it all into RPGM and that's it, onto the party ^_^ It is a little daunting going backwards and re-introducing all of Paul's content under the premise of Byron's scene being the reason for blackmail as opposed to Viv's if the circumstances are correct.
I dunno if I explained how it'll work before but basically Byron's Visit can only be triggered if the player has viewed Viv Visit first. If the player chose to enter into a "Romance" with Viv then that will be used as Paul's blackmail. If the player denied Viv then Byron's Visit will be used as Paul's blackmail. If the player denied both routes then Paul's Blackmail will be unobtainable or if the player rejected Viv and simply didn't pursue Byron / Instagram then it will also be unobtainable after a certain point in the story (The scene in which Lisa goes to Viv's house and finds her passed out on the couch is mandatory whereas Byron's content is not). I really don't like locking content but this has been a headache from the get go and I think doing things this way makes the most sense as a developer but more importantly the characters involved :)

Another 3-4 days of full work on Byron's scene and I'll be able to wrap it up I think ^_^ it should be done and ready to start writing at the end of next week.
I'm leaving tonight until Sunday/Monday, my Grandfather is unwell and I'm going to stay with him for the second half of the week (my family and I are taking turns). Some relatives that live abroad are flying in on Sunday (I think?) so at the latest I'll be home on Sunday evening <3

Anyway that's all from me I think! Happy belated Halloween lol! I hope you're all having a great week and I'll talk to you soon :))

Thanks so much everyone, from the bottom of my little pale heart <3 xo

//pG

Thanks for sharing

Reactions: LiMp17

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
LiMP17 no Deviant wallpaper came out in October, right ?
The last one was on the 28th of September for September.

I would definitely like to get the updates earlier that the Resident and all the rest of the tier of supporters, but that´s how he is organizing it.

Resident and tutor are the most supported tiers.

Last edited:

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
True mate, I'm just wary of moving onto the next phase of the game with incomplete areas / things I'm not happy with but I promise I'm literally a couple of weeks from starting the party ^_^

I do mate but I rarely use it, usually it's just replying to messages. Currently it's only available to Patreons / Subs but I might look into making a public channel in there if that's possible (I really don't know much about discord lol!)

Course mate! That's "Remember You" by an amazing Japanese fingerstyle guitarist called Satoshi Gogo

He has a wealth of beautiful pieces I'd highly recommend ^_^! Oh and thank you for the super sweet words mate! <3

Did you ever get this fixed mate? Another user was having a similar issue where the saves were requesting audio files that didn't exist in the game and I'm wondering if there's some clash with another RPGM game and the new save location

Wasn't very just was it? ^_^ I figured it was the most apt / realistic "out" I could give Lisa at this time. It's also I think a fair representation of how I intend to write a lot of the story where personally I trend away from stories / films that are overly predictable. Paul's a horrible character whose actions are abhorrent and grotesque so it would be fitting that he receives his just deserves but sometimes the great evils of the world live on without punishment and that's a sad but very real truth.

It might sound a little weird but I like the idea of players being infuriated or deeply upset or of course giddily gleeful when playing the game because these feel like extremes of emotion that might just be memorable in time to come and a memorable story would be a nice thing to write :)

One thing I will say is that Paul has several Character Ends and one in particular that I've mentioned before is about as dark as things get in this story. The only issue is that if that End makes it into the final cut, it'll only be available to those to remain on the Paul Blackmail route lol!

Oh boy.. :d

:censored::rolleyes:

lol!

They definitely should have, shouldn't they? ^_^

The only one of Viv's Character Ends I have written atm is absolutely heartbreaking. I'll have to label the choices in big BOLD letters because that end is really really tough. To reach the Viv Romance "Good" end you might have to make some tough decisions though :cry:

I actually have an clothing asset that looks awfully Tomb Raider-esque, if I have time later I'll put it on her and post it lol!

HAHAHAHAHAHA! I completely forgot about those NPCs in TH's toilet xDD

Definitely! :d!

It was probably just the final version of a particular patch, the game is very far from being completed :p

Yeah mate they were all removed (for now) though the sharing scenes were never actually implemented ^_^ they were a very last minute thing a few patches ago but they'll be popped back in sometime after Jayce's Party :d

This month mate though it's only a few scenes ^_^
PaleGrass you are the best dev that is around here always ready to answer all questions, besides the game is great.

seismyth

Feb 28, 2018
I would definitely allow for the blackmail route to evolve into something that gets Lisa interested in exploring other sides of sex instead of the ones we're seeing. There potential in turning Paul into someone that gets her to explore different venues of her sexuality adding more variety to the usual and common actors that are circulating her. Paul can help her explore more of herself in her home than just the outside and be able to get to the point where she gets tired and paul ends up getting kicked out of the tennis academy. remember paul is only there for a short period which could help in removing him for a time and returning later again in the future, as he's there for the summer. Time in the game hasn't really been talk about too much as the events could have taken over a period of a few weeks which gives the creator more time to develop and determine a set period of time.

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
If I remember correctly, Palegrass said we're going to unlock the lv3 exhibitionism with chapter 3. Honestly, I'm a big fan of this tag; it allows devs to create a lot of hot scenes that don't require a lot of work and still show very hot scenes: like that teaser of Lisa showing her boobs to the shy boy. I really hope to see some good old exhibitionism in the next chapters.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
There's a bug if you get changed in the office and go meet Marcus in the hall, the whole scene will be near the elevator and no trace of Marcus.
Another one small one, at Theo's, in the Aoife Josh event, if you choose calm approch the next choice won't be marked in red for deviancy.

Last edited:

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019

Hi everyone! ^_^

Apologies because I completely forgot to post these before I left last week but here they are :d

I'm straight back to work and I'm really pushing to finish the Daz stuff for 2.7 this week but I still have around 60~ CG to finish, I'm desperate to get started on the party lol!

I'll post an update closer to the weekend on progress <3

Love you guys!

//pG

LongoMcFap

Dec 28, 2020

Hi everyone! ^_^

Apologies because I completely forgot to post these before I left last week but here they are :d

I'm straight back to work and I'm really pushing to finish the Daz stuff for 2.7 this week but I still have around 60~ CG to finish, I'm desperate to get started on the party lol!

I'll post an update closer to the weekend on progress <3

Love you guys!

//pG
Mmmmmmmhh, all mouth watering images, but I especially like the one with the (for now only) peeking neighbor. The situation and her look at Sharon, ooohh, so good! I hope this path will continue soon!

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes