GrimmjawAvn

Jul 22, 2022
Your fault for leting the rat boy in. In my route he doesn't get any appretiation. He barely exists.
I agree it's my fault for letting him in. I merely went along with his content to get 100% completion. Had to witness all that abuse and get kicked in the balls with that vanilla sentence for Paul

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
LISA Byron Cafe Restroom.jpg

My wish list scene... I want Byron to go HARD in Lisa in the cafe restroom..
Maybe it's a slow day, only a few costumers... Lisa comes by. She teases Byron before going into the restroom, Byron follows... and then..........

sexytime-sexy.gif

Can this be a possibility in future updates? I would love to see that...
Anyways, Have a lovely day peoples

Cheers.

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
View attachment 2127547

Maybe it's a slow day, only a few costumers... Lisa comes by. She teases Byron before going into the restroom, Byron follows... and then..........

View attachment 2127554

Anyways, Have a lovely day peoples

Cheers.
With Exhibition 3 and furthur you can expect more scenes in wild/open door scenes!!

And ofcourse Lisa will be having hardcore stuffs with Byron and more in future!

BtW,Lisa is still in exploration phase,we really need bad boys to tame her!!!

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
I find this story and the renders amazing.
I just love Lisa as a character (and she's hot too!) even makes me feel bad to put her in to places that are not so good for her.
Can't wait for future udates!

XZXZXX

Apr 18, 2021
wait I thought this was the final version? last time I saw this final version, what happened?

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
So Jayce's party isn't coming out this year - this update 2,70 ( Post Patch )has been in the making for 6 months and isn't finished.
True mate, I'm just wary of moving onto the next phase of the game with incomplete areas / things I'm not happy with but I promise I'm literally a couple of weeks from starting the party ^_^

PaleGrass do you have discord server ?
I do mate but I rarely use it, usually it's just replying to messages. Currently it's only available to Patreons / Subs but I might look into making a public channel in there if that's possible (I really don't know much about discord lol!)

PaleGrass Hello, thanks for your game. It's one of the best I ever played. Do you mind sharing what music you used when Lisa is in her room, a relaxing one? Thanks in advance.
Course mate! That's "Remember You" by an amazing Japanese fingerstyle guitarist called Satoshi Gogo

He has a wealth of beautiful pieces I'd highly recommend ^_^! Oh and thank you for the super sweet words mate! <3

Well done super unhelpful, ive played every version of this game prior, not doing anything differently and when I explore the file before extractive the file names referenced in the errors, are not visible, is this a 7Zip issue?
Did you ever get this fixed mate? Another user was having a similar issue where the saves were requesting audio files that didn't exist in the game and I'm wondering if there's some clash with another RPGM game and the new save location

What kinda vanilla ending was that for Paul? He just leaves? After raping Lisa with his friends and all the other shit he pulled? He should have atleast got a broken arm and leg and some missing organs for what he did to Lisa. And he just leaves? That too by pulling the wool over Sharon's eyes? Wow. I was enjoying this game until u had to ruin it with that joke of an end. Atleast give a fitting end for that Dirtbag for making Lisa endure all this shit.
Wasn't very just was it? ^_^ I figured it was the most apt / realistic "out" I could give Lisa at this time. It's also I think a fair representation of how I intend to write a lot of the story where personally I trend away from stories / films that are overly predictable. Paul's a horrible character whose actions are abhorrent and grotesque so it would be fitting that he receives his just deserves but sometimes the great evils of the world live on without punishment and that's a sad but very real truth.

It might sound a little weird but I like the idea of players being infuriated or deeply upset or of course giddily gleeful when playing the game because these feel like extremes of emotion that might just be memorable in time to come and a memorable story would be a nice thing to write :)

One thing I will say is that Paul has several Character Ends and one in particular that I've mentioned before is about as dark as things get in this story. The only issue is that if that End makes it into the final cut, it'll only be available to those to remain on the Paul Blackmail route lol!

Another comment told me there might be a more severe consequence for Paul if I continue on the blackmail path. Hope that rat Paul gets what he deserves.
Oh boy.. :d

I have also seen what Duncan and that black guy did to her and hope that they don't also get off with just a black eye like Paul.
:censored::rolleyes:

lol!

Please, please let there be a chance where Lisa and Vivian end up together...Vivian Romance route is the best route in the game hands down.
They definitely should have, shouldn't they? ^_^

The only one of Viv's Character Ends I have written atm is absolutely heartbreaking. I'll have to label the choices in big BOLD letters because that end is really really tough. To reach the Viv Romance "Good" end you might have to make some tough decisions though :cry:

Do you think Lisa looks a little like Lara croft? :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
I actually have an clothing asset that looks awfully Tomb Raider-esque, if I have time later I'll put it on her and post it lol!

View attachment 2127547

HAHAHAHAHAHA! I completely forgot about those NPCs in TH's toilet xDD

Definitely! :d!

wait I thought this was the final version? last time I saw this final version, what happened?
It was probably just the final version of a particular patch, the game is very far from being completed :p

how do you trigger these scenes?
Edit: I got my answer for a cheating route that those scenes were removed but are sharing route events removed too?
View attachment 2129690
Yeah mate they were all removed (for now) though the sharing scenes were never actually implemented ^_^ they were a very last minute thing a few patches ago but they'll be popped back in sometime after Jayce's Party :d

Hi,

Just wanted to know when will be the next update coming in November or December.
This month mate though it's only a few scenes ^_^

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes