Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
I tried new update and from what I can see there's no sexual content except some tit flashing. Im right? Or I missed something?
BJ and a full sex scene(Both forced) on Paul route, I'd recommend avoiding it if you aren't into rough content cause that shit was pretty dark, 2x more thn Duncan one.

• Haha
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
HELP!!! How and When does this happen? I am on Cheating route... Played all of 2.651 (I think) except for Theos bar.. but didnt encounter these scenes....

Any help is much appreciated...

Cheers View attachment 2091627 View attachment 2091628 View attachment 2091629 View attachment 2091631
This scene was part of Mod shop Cheat route included in beta version of the game, which was apparently removed from Final version citing it was too early for Lisa to do that. I mean she did fuck her boyfriend's boss right next door of her asleep boyfriend but whatever.

Last edited:

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
This scene was part of Mod shop Cheat route included in beta version of the game, which was apparently removed from Final version citing it was too early for Lisa to do that. I mean she did fuck her boyfriend's boss right next door of her asleep boyfriend but whatever.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh
ok ... got it. Thank you so much for the reply... I was scratching my head... like.. wait what? when was this?

But thanks for the reply.

much appreciated

Cheers.

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019

Hello you guys! :)

Hope you've all had a nice weekend! I've been busy over the past few days but I've made some good progress in the time I have been inside Daz though! After finishing off the wallpapers I completed the compendium which is fully implemented and tested and now I'm working on the next Byron scene!
The poll ended pretty closely between the Hot Tub / Lisa's Room so it's only fitting that the scene will indeed be both ^_^ I won't spoil what exactly happens but it's gonna be a long scene that'll span the entire evening so I hope that's exciting news! It'll be a similar chill vibe to the beach scene but with a little extra "danger" to spice it up and hopefully it'll be as big a hit if not bigger with team Byron as the beach scene! I'm 40+CG into it currently (they look great so far!) and I suspect that it'll easily be another 100 before it's finished :))

When this scene is finished I have to go back and edit all of the Paul blackmail scenes to correctly reflect which variant of the route the player is on which is a daunting task because it'll no doubt give birth to a lot of bugs but it'll be worth it in the end I think ^_^ once that's all done I have a few other bits and pieces to do like Lisa's run in with Connor at Renshire College but I'll note them when I begin working on them properly <3

A little personal info - I felt so relieved (as usual) getting that previous release posted but I've been having these really awful headaches this week, I dunno if it's stress or something but I've been sleeping a lot because of it. I had similar headaches back over the winter months last year too which made me pretty unwell for a period. I've also recently reduced my caffeine intake a significant amount after another visit to a consultant I've been seeing at my local hospital and I've read that weaning yourself off caffeine can cause pretty unpleasant headaches so hopefully they'll pass soon. The whole "Lisa's a coffee addict" is definitely inspired by my own addiction lol! ^_^ But even though I'm a bit on the sleepy side I am still plugging on with the game so don't fret :))

Anyway that's really all I have for now guys, it's a short and sweet post but I'll make another post later next week with another progress update <3

//pG

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021

Hope you've all had a nice weekend! I've been busy over the past few days but I've made some good progress in the time I have been inside Daz though! After finishing off the wallpapers I completed the compendium which is fully implemented and tested and now I'm working on the next Byron scene!
The poll ended pretty closely between the Hot Tub / Lisa's Room so it's only fitting that the scene will indeed be both ^_^ I won't spoil what exactly happens but it's gonna be a long scene that'll span the entire evening so I hope that's exciting news! It'll be a similar chill vibe to the beach scene but with a little extra "danger" to spice it up and hopefully it'll be as big a hit if not bigger with team Byron as the beach scene! I'm 40+CG into it currently (they look great so far!) and I suspect that it'll easily be another 100 before it's finished :))

When this scene is finished I have to go back and edit all of the Paul blackmail scenes to correctly reflect which variant of the route the player is on which is a daunting task because it'll no doubt give birth to a lot of bugs but it'll be worth it in the end I think ^_^ once that's all done I have a few other bits and pieces to do like Lisa's run in with Connor at Renshire College but I'll note them when I begin working on them properly <3

A little personal info - I felt so relieved (as usual) getting that previous release posted but I've been having these really awful headaches this week, I dunno if it's stress or something but I've been sleeping a lot because of it. I had similar headaches back over the winter months last year too which made me pretty unwell for a period. I've also recently reduced my caffeine intake a significant amount after another visit to a consultant I've been seeing at my local hospital and I've read that weaning yourself off caffeine can cause pretty unpleasant headaches so hopefully they'll pass soon. The whole "Lisa's a coffee addict" is definitely inspired by my own addiction lol! ^_^ But even though I'm a bit on the sleepy side I am still plugging on with the game so don't fret :))

Anyway that's really all I have for now guys, it's a short and sweet post but I'll make another post later next week with another progress update <3

//pG
Thank you so much.... This game is fantastic... My subjective opinion.. BYRON SCENES ARE FIRE!!!!!

Cheers.

ogKimra

Nov 13, 2021

WARNING: There is a bug in the Mod Shop Gathering event that will put you on Sharing Route.
To fix this you have to delete the following files in game/scripts/credit events/Mod Shop
  • Mod Shop Gathering.rpy
  • Mod Shop Gathering.rpyc
and put the attached file in it. Load a save before Mod Shop Gathering event and restart it, if you already played it.
People who already were on Sharing Route can ignore this.
View attachment 1799864

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lisa - Episode 2 Chapter 2 v1.0 Final v1
(Unofficial Ren'Py Version)

Windows/Linux and Mac [675 MB]:
GDrive Mega Workupload

Android [720 MB] (ported by cebs ):
Click Here

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can we have a save file from the last update please?
In op there are rpg saves and Im sure they wont work with renpy unless im missing something
Thankyou

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020

//pG
Wow!A bottomless Lisa,is that a Thong she is wearing!?Oof!!!A great Starter like scene before the Big Party!!

I hope there is lot of push and Pull play in the Byron scene!!stopping suddenly at the heat of the moment!!!

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
Wow!A bottomless Lisa,is that a Thong she is wearing!?Oof!!!A great Starter like scene before the Big Party!!

I hope there is lot of push and Pull play in the Byron scene!!stopping suddenly at the heat of the moment!!!
PG is good at creating expressions so i think teasing would absolutely work! Lisa would be an awesome submissive towards Byron.

Cheers.

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
More scene with Paul & friends, pleaseeee :love:. The one with Duncan&Blackguy(forgot his name and that lucky old man). Gotta see more scene like that maaaan. That so intense :devilish: i felt i ready for everything :love:. Lisa just so sexy if it not corrupted her...welll i feel empy. Lololol ( just kidding but seriously i want more that scene actually ) :LOL::love:

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
More scene with Paul & friends, pleaseeee :love:. The one with Duncan&Blackguy(forgot his name and that lucky old man). Gotta see more scene like that maaaan. That so intense :devilish: i felt i ready for everything :love:. Lisa just so sexy if it not corrupted her...welll i feel empy. Lololol ( just kidding but seriously i want more that scene actually ) :LOL::love:
Finally someone with good taste.

Literally tired to see, monster girls, sci-fi, monster, date sim, romance games bullshit....

Let's talk about hardcore and good old rough sex!!

렌파이ntr

Jul 26, 2021
I hope Byron and the thrill of public places will come out more It'll be more fun if you secretly see people passing by and take pictures

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes