Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
The game is really good and very interesting, but the trip with Jo and the others is probably the worst and most boring part of the game, this event should be completely optional as well as the relationship with Danny, if the game has an "open world" why are we forced to complete this quest, if we don't do that, we won't push the plot forward, completely pointless...

Reactions: LarryButz

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
The game is really good and very interesting, but the trip with Jo and the others is probably the worst and most boring part of the game, this event should be completely optional as well as the relationship with Danny, if the game has an "open world" why are we forced to complete this quest, if we don't do that, we won't push the plot forward, completely pointless...
"Open world" can mean more than one thing. In this case, it means that many quests are not required and can be skipped, and many can be done in any order you please, or at any point in the game, and that Lisa can wander freely around the available maps, triggering any available events. But that doesn't mean that all quests are optional, or that all of them can be done in any order. This game also has a definite story, which means that some quests must be completed, and some must be completed in a certain order. There's no other way for a well defined, in-depth story to be told.

As for the trip with Jo, it's obviously not pointless. That's such a ridiculous thing to say that I have to imagine that you actually facepalmed yourself when you typed it. That sequence introduces the first three paths for Lisa's relationship with Danny (Cheating, Faithful, and Sharing), it introduces three new characters into the game, and it gives us 2.5 sex scenes (I'm counting Jo's blowjob scene as half of a sex scene.).

The relationship with Danny will become optional later in the game. For now, it's part of the story.

Reactions: Kotobiki and tata19
Apr 7, 2018
This open world seems small, but the game is very good imho.

I just wish that somebody could tell the developer that having sex with drunk willing woman is not any assault or rape lol.
IE, If I break the law while on a complete blackout I will still face the full responsibility, yet when some whamen will go give drunk blowjobs then she is an innocent angel and they are supposed to go to jail for her decisions? Wow. Stop being a whiteknight cucks, no for the double standards. Adults are supposed to be responsible for their actions, adult women are NOT children

LarryButz

Mar 19, 2019
"Open world" can mean more than one thing. In this case, it means that many quests are not required and can be skipped, and many can be done in any order you please, or at any point in the game, and that Lisa can wander freely around the available maps, triggering any available events. But that doesn't mean that all quests are optional, or that all of them can be done in any order. This game also has a definite story, which means that some quests must be completed, and some must be completed in a certain order. There's no other way for a well defined, in-depth story to be told.

As for the trip with Jo, it's obviously not pointless. That's such a ridiculous thing to say that I have to imagine that you actually facepalmed yourself when you typed it. That sequence introduces the first three paths for Lisa's relationship with Danny (Cheating, Faithful, and Sharing), it introduces three new characters into the game, and it gives us 2.5 sex scenes (I'm counting Jo's blowjob scene as half of a sex scene.).

The relationship with Danny will become optional later in the game. For now, it's part of the story.
My personal take on this is that this particular quest takes way too long. There are more quests in the game that are far more interesting and/or ones that make some character arcs far more intriguing. The quest in this camp like scenery is important, but it could be skippable. Unfortunetly it isn't, and it takes at least 45 minutes to complete it, and you cannot do any other quest while you're at it. I think that's the main issue.

We are introduced to some interesting characters, but for now, they don't seem that important for the main story like Aoife or Jayce.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I just wish that somebody could tell the developer that having sex with drunk willing woman is not any assault or rape lol.
IE, If I break the law while on a complete blackout I will still face the full responsibility, yet when some whamen will go give drunk blowjobs then she is an innocent angel and they are supposed to go to jail for her decisions? Wow. Stop being a whiteknight cucks, no for the double standards. Adults are supposed to be responsible for their actions, adult women are NOT children
While I completely agree that people are responsible for their own choices and actions, even when drunk, I don't see what it has to do with this game. When in this game is someone excused from responsibility because they're drunk? When in this game is consensual drunken sex described as assault or rape?

My personal take on this is that this particular quest takes way too long. There are more quests in the game that are far more interesting and/or ones that make some character arcs far more intriguing. The quest in this camp like scenery is important, but it could be skippable. Unfortunetly it isn't, and it takes at least 45 minutes to complete it, and you cannot do any other quest while you're at it. I think that's the main issue.
Yes, some of the quests are very long, as are some of the cutscenes. I don't have a problem with that, though I do wish that there were more save points in the swim meet quest and camping quest. It would be nice to be able to save your progress through those quests at significant story beats, so that you could go back and complete the scene later, in the event that you're running short on time. But I don't have any problem with being locked into the quests until they're completed. It would be extremely immersion breaking if I could leave the swim meet part way through to go work at Theo's, then come back for the rest of the swim meet.

PaleGrass actually posted a poll on Patreon and SubscribeStar a while back, asking people if they wanted him to continue making long scenes, or if he should try to make the scenes shorter, and I believe that long scenes won.

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
my Renpy ver. " Lisa-E2CH2_v1.0_Final_v1 " full save is here. each slot belongs to a pre-hscene.
With all due respect, i want to suggest, this must added in first page too (Renply save ver)

Last edited:

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
I playing from beginning again, and think it's new quest from dev because get quest crazy lady cat, after ask the grump man, lisa butt hurt,
and with sleep, or go to hospital it' can helped :eek:

anyone know solved?

eng not my native language srry

RenGames69

Dev of "Under The Full Moon"
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
I tried new update and from what I can see there's no sexual content except some tit flashing. Im right? Or I missed something?

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes