goovraedt

Aug 5, 2017
Hello everyone !

I can't trigger the Grope Training level 3 with Sharon (20 dev required but I have 25)

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
is there a way to fix the slow walk bug? after certain events Lisa walks in slow motion
the latest trigger was Lisa pondering at night what to do with Paul. The event forces her to walk slow and then she doesn't stop walking slow.
Edit: You can call danny to jogging to fix it. It takes about a minute if you hold down mouse to skip dialogue.

also mod shop sharing scene does not trigger says there is 1 scene for it no hearts in the shop as stated there would be.
The WT asks for a mech outfit that I assume is the Gray work outfit, but there might be a trigger missing because of incorrect clothing.
Also with the Theos night events, anything that's annoying to do, is bad. So no it's not good. Simple = Good.
But it doesn't look too complicated so it's probably fine.
deviancy also doesn't seem to increase above 25 while events in the Bar require tons more.
Something to look into doing before next upate so you don't have to grind deviancy to do a few events.
annoying = bad remember.

Last edited:

Shackie

Jun 7, 2021
is there a way to fix the slow walk bug? after certain events Lisa walks in slow motion
the latest trigger was Lisa pondering at night what to do with Paul. The event forces her to walk slow and then she doesn't stop walking slow.
Edit: You can call danny to jogging to fix it. It takes about a minute if you hold down mouse to skip dialogue.

also mod shop sharing scene does not trigger says there is 1 scene for it no hearts in the shop as stated there would be.
The WT asks for a mech outfit that I assume is the Gray work outfit, but there might be a trigger missing because of incorrect clothing.
Also with the Theos night events, anything that's annoying to do, is bad. So no it's not good. Simple = Good.
But it doesn't look too complicated so it's probably fine.
deviancy also doesn't seem to increase above 25 while events in the Bar require tons more.
Something to look into doing before next upate so you don't have to grind deviancy to do a few events.
annoying = bad remember.
Speed problem -Go to the beach and sunbathe.

Oct 30, 2020
I get stuck in some quests:

1) the bath house - Visi the bathhouse again (but nothing happens)

2) in the pool the 3rd option does not unlock: Grope training 3 (20dev req) - I have 26 level devs

3) Byron - Check Lisa's laptop in the evening (nothing happens)

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019

Posted 3 days ago

That's it! ALL DONE :d

Bit moodier this set, aren't they? lol!

Before I started these wallpapers I really wasn't planning on working on new sets simply because they often take a long time to put together and the upcoming sets are absolutely f***ing huge xD The sets used here are Jayce's penthouse, Jayce's bedroom, Theo's and Renshire General Hospital (it's a small set)

You don't really get much of a look at Jayce's penthouse in the image of Lisa with the two guys but it's there and it's very close to being ready! It's actually the third iteration of Jayce's house that I've worked on, each getting bigger in scale than the previous. This one is absolutely my favorite though, it's a very cool asset that I've not changed a whole lot on, added some bits and pieces and attempted to light it. I intend to offer up some sneak peeks to it soon!

I'm currently photoshopping the compendium which is taking it's sweet ass time, I don't think graphically it looks terribly well but it'll serve it's purpose and that's really what matters I suppose ^_^ once that's done I'm straight back to Daz to begin the Byron scene >))

Sending my love to all, hope you're all having a fab week <3 :))!

//pG

Last edited:

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019

25 of September 15:03 hours
It's nearly October PG, wtf u doin'?

Yeye, I'm on it xD! I've spent a chunk of hours this past few days rendering out full frame images for the character compendium. There are 47 characters so far with individual entries lol! I knew the list was big but I didn't expect that it was this big :d
I gotta photoshop up the entries and get it prepped, I've been kinda dreading doing the compendium because it's a bit mundane but I'm glad I've got at one part of it completed!

Anyway this can just count as August's Wallpapers, I have started 1 of September's but still have that one to finish and another 3 to concept up ^_^

The image where Lisa is walking through what will be part of the RLD with two shady figures behind her is my favorite, I got this new future city asset that I've been playing with and editing out the "futuristic" elements of it and creating a much "cooler" RLD than I had 6 months ago. I think it's absolutely awesome so far and I can't wait to get into full render sets with it soon enough :)

The other images with the exception of Lisa, Jayce & Julie are also using new sets but I'm not sure if they'll make the cut for final areas yet ^_^!

I'll have the other wallpapers sometime next week my dudes <3

//pG

Yeda

Oct 19, 2021

Posted 3 days ago

That's it! ALL DONE :d

Bit moodier this set, aren't they? lol!

Before I started these wallpapers I really wasn't planning on working on new sets simply because they often take a long time to put together and the upcoming sets are absolutely f***ing huge xD The sets used here are Jayce's penthouse, Jayce's bedroom, Theo's and Renshire General Hospital (it's a small set)

You don't really get much of a look at Jayce's penthouse in the image of Lisa with the two guys but it's there and it's very close to being ready! It's actually the third iteration of Jayce's house that I've worked on, each getting bigger in scale than the previous. This one is absolutely my favorite though, it's a very cool asset that I've not changed a whole lot on, added some bits and pieces and attempted to light it. I intend to offer up some sneak peeks to it soon!

I'm currently photoshopping the compendium which is taking it's sweet ass time, I don't think graphically it looks terribly well but it'll serve it's purpose and that's really what matters I suppose ^_^ once that's done I'm straight back to Daz to begin the Byron scene >))

Sending my love to all, hope you're all having a fab week <3 :))!

//pG

SImply amazing :)

Reactions: LiMp17

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
The games pretty good but has a number of annoying issues and several bugs.
Number 1 most annoying issue.
Messaging and the Bzzz wit the delay before each one. Get rid of the stupid delay and the Bzzz. At the very least get rid of the delay.

There are a lot of other delays in speech and stuff. It feels like the system is hung up.

Then there are real hang ups like if you go into the slum area north of the clothing shop. When it comes back out you can't do shit.
There are others.

Lastly the intro where it raises up and shows the people any button to skip it would be hell of nice.
Forcing people to wait on shit is just infuriating.
If these aren't fixed my rating when I do review this game will never be higher than a 2 for playability and how annoying it is.

• Haha
Reactions: Kotobiki
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes