Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
Where the brat run off too? All I know he jump and can’t follow him anymore and can’t talk to his grandpa or something!

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
I have a question about Renpy version - how can I unlock Grope Training 3 event and where I can take the 12th Instagram's photo?
There are some events missing
I couldn't test it enough, so if there are any bugs just say it. There are two or three mini events missing, but fortunately all the major content have made it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vidar79

Dec 6, 2019
In this last update i cant get my save to work. i started from det beginning, but i cat get Hot Tube active after Vian scene. in the morning in the kitchen nothing happend.

what did i do wrong?

Or is there someone who have save game after hot tube is active?

dark.puppie

Jun 20, 2017
Oh dear mate, I wish I could follow a word you're saying (not being rude lol!) but I am way out of my depth here :d I re-read this several times trying to parse something out of it but I'm bewildered and entirely lost ^_^
LOL no worries at all. I might be able to javascript, but I wouldn't know how to make the great models you've made for this game, and I don't really know RPGM at all either.

That said, I did try to fix the plugin on my end just so it wouldn't be so messy on my system, and thought to share it here. I haven't tried it on any Windows machines, but if it works, there should be no difference where it saves. If should only affect Unix-likes with a different directory separator.

Edit:
Just in case: the contents of this zip is meant to replace the file www/js/plugins/SavesInLocalData.js

JohnVans

Apr 30, 2019
Quick question while doing the car lady, Lisa become super slow for some reason. is there a way to fix this?

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
Where can I find my saved File?
The developer has changed the location of the game's saves. This is probably due to the use of images in higher resolution. Now the saves are located in the "user" folder on the PC system disk (in the OS cache). There may be different ways to find the place of saving, depending on the OS and its version. Personally, my path to saves does not match the one suggested by the developer. HINT: do as I do and everything will be fine. We launch the game and save it as soon as possible (in any slot). We exit the game and through a contextual search we find the "Lisa" folder in the "User" folder on the PC system disk. This is the folder for your saves (instead of the "Save" folder), which now will not need to be copied every time the game version is updated. Copy all your saves from the "Save" folder to this "Lisa" folder with the replacement of the contents. Everything is ready.

DrSpecial

Jan 15, 2019
Lisa v2.651
(Unofficial Ren'Py Version)

Windows/Linux and Mac [768 MB]:
GDrive Mega Workupload

Android [825 MB] (ported by cebs ):
Click here

I couldn't test it enough, so if there are any bugs just say it. There are two or three mini events missing, but fortunately all the major content have made it.

thanks, you are a life saver it's hard to play multiple routes in RPGM.

Reactions: Envoye and Turret
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes