PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
No worries, once I figured it out, I was able to load the saves. It's just a little messy, but a minor annoyance. You still made a solid game!

I figure, if it's based on nw.js, it does have Node.js on it. In which case, the path delimiter (in this case, you used backslash because windows) can be replaced by using instead. Seems to be something for the dev of the plugin you used tho.

Disclaimer: I have no idea at all about RPGM scripting, I just have some experience as a backend node.js dev
Oh dear mate, I wish I could follow a word you're saying (not being rude lol!) but I am way out of my depth here :d I re-read this several times trying to parse something out of it but I'm bewildered and entirely lost ^_^

I know how ignorant this probably sounds but it isn't meant to be so, I am genuinely this dim when it comes to this sort of stuff lol ^_^!

Searched through the forum and cannot find this...possible answer. Is there a way in game to "toggle" Paul's blackmail route back on? I had tried the route, found it not my thing so I went back to a prior save and bypassed it. Now some of the new content looks interesting so I wanted to go see it...can't. The old saves I had are long written over as it was a long time ago.
There is not mate but if you throw me your save over I can toggle the paul blackmail switch on - I would urge you to save on another spot because I dunno what ramifications this will have on your game (I don't think it'll be too bad even in worst case but it's better to be safe than sorry ^_^!)

When are we getting the back to work at the beach?
After Jayce's party :)

Love this game and really enjoying the updates as they come. I want to be able to see all the scenes including the paths that I have not followed. However I am struggling with the latest save files provided on the front page. I have followed the steps and am able to access the save files up to save4 for blackmail and 55 normal, but after multiple attempts of adding save6 and save58 they never appear in my load screen (new save location). Any help?
You might have to create some saves in those slots before dropping in the new ones, if you load any other save, save a new file onto slots 4 and 55 then drop the downloaded saves into the directory it should work mate <3

I know you are already working on some of the bugs in this version, will there be a fix before the next version, or should I wait for the next version? I think you already posted the answer but I cant locate the post.
There's no new version planned until I have the Byron scene and such done so it'll be a few weeks mate ^_^

PaleGrass is there any moddy cheating route planned in the next update?? ❤
No buddy, the Mod Shop is on the backburner for a little bit unfortunately! :eek:

So, I just played both paths for Lisa shooting the basketball in the Ren'Py version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That said, I have to ask... What the hell???
Huh? I'm not trying to kink shame anyone, I would never do that and if it came across that way then I sincerely apologize. The whole scene is supposed be a bit of fun around the garage. Danny & Lisa feeling sorry for Jim was because he was visibly interested in Moddy's advances and Moddy went full nuclear and chased him out, obviously this situation would be deeply unpleasant for the guy so sympathizing in some sense is only natural or are you saying that they were sympathetic enough? They then joke about Moddy being gay, but it isn't malicious or with any hateful intent. It's supposed to be a light-hearted joke about a gun tooting mechanic.

I don't see how this could be misconstrued as kink shaming unless I've poorly worded the dialogue and it reads very wrong :(

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Here's my updated list of typos, possible bugs, comments etc (updated again)
__
Bathing scene is repeatable and not skippable.
1st visit to RDL - Lisa exits with wrong exit
GH investigation - first moments it's closet, people are still going in
Date with Danny - typo - "1Don't stop"
Bath masturbate scene is unskippable unlike to bed one
sometimes Lisa fall to rest after jogging right on the road
Ambient sound changes quite abruptly
Dany 2nd night - typo - "all over whilst keeping his indentity secret"
After 1st Aoifi coffee scene - there is some girl figure at the counter, but when Lisa tries to walk behind it, Calvin stops her
Same after the 2nd one - Calvin wasn't in the coffee shop, arrived later to invite Lisa for camping, doesn't appear at the counter but still warns Lisa not to go behind it
Paul calls Sharon an "Aunt" (hardcoded) without referencing on the set up relationship (Sharon later mentions her Sister)
Paul coffee scene is repeatable and not skippable
Shower'n' delivery - the same
1st alone work in Brava. In 1st room active areas are blinking starts (last is circle), 2nd are circles (then stars)
Always dash and sound settings are not saved
At the Camping, Vicky says it's evening soon, but game says it's still morning :)
Few walking-through-walls issues on the map east from the camp
Camping hide-and-seek - Lisa found Vicky once and Calvin twice (not founding Danny) and game ended.
Camping hide-and-seek - Calvin bot disappearing after finding (probably the reason for ^^)
Camping hide-and-seek - Calvin not appearing waiting if found the 2nd after Vicky
Camping hide-and-seek - zone transfer active area has disappeared from the west after finding Danny, unlike other ones
Camping Gunnar waterfall scene - kind of typo, Lisa says "Mm.. fs[15]job done then", looks like it should be font style
Camping Gunnar waterfall scene - kind of typo, Gunnar says "I-i.. fs[14]I want you too..", looks like it should be font style
Gunnar threesome scene - kind of typo, Lisa says "GAH! yes, [14]yes, fucking hell... AHHHHH!!", looks like it should be font style
Viv hot tub scene - Sharon says she started to care about Lisa since 5-6 years old. Some specific dates/facts might slightly contradict with set up relationships (e.g. Sharon is set to be a Mom)
Viv hot tub scene - when Viv and Lisa interrupted in the kitchen, Lisa is wearing her normal (blouse and jeans) clothes, despite the fact she was wearing bikini in before and after scenes. Same for Viv farewell in the main hall (Viv is fully dressed now)
Paul blackmail route - there is no saving point before it, unlike other route decisions.

Last edited:

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Question on a playthrough i have that is pure lesbian+aoife i noticed that my no route mod shop quest is still active, are you planning content on that route i have no issue with that i ofc want too play as much as possible. The reason i am asking is that i hate unfinished quests, but if it is not planned i can just forget about that quest.

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
Question on a playthrough i have that is pure lesbian+aoife i noticed that my no route mod shop quest is still active, are you planning content on that route i have no issue with that i ofc want too play as much as possible. The reason i am asking is that i hate unfinished quests, but if it is not planned i can just forget about that quest.
Aoife is a lesbian?))) Actually, it's a guy...

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Aoife is a lesbian?))) Actually, it's a guy...
i know thats why +aoife at least for now. If such a route will force you too engage with other guys i will drop it, but i doubt that. The thing i really like about this one is that nothing is forced except danny and i will drop him first chance i get on all my playthroughs.

Reactions: larryjameson69

Hansvoralb

Sep 10, 2020
I downloaded version 2.651 with my old Saves, but all the aviable quests (18) say "End of content for Episode 2"
Am I doing something wrong?

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
PaleGrass I don't know why but, when the scene which is supposed to be before Paul's date happens, where Lisa blames herself. The game continues from that cutscene to Lisa in her bedroom. When I move around with her she has lost her normal movement speed and is basically slow. If anyone can help feel free to please.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
PaleGrass I don't know why but, when the scene which is supposed to be before Paul's date happens, where Lisa blames herself. The game continues from that cutscene to Lisa in her bedroom. When I move around with her she has lost her normal movement speed and is basically slow. If anyone can help feel free to please.
Go to the beach and sunbathe.... that fixed it for me.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
I downloaded version 2.651 with my old Saves, but all the aviable quests (18) say "End of content for Episode 2"
Am I doing something wrong?
I believe the only quest that was continued was night with viv, a lot of the update was smal random scenes a big part of those scenes are at the beach bar in the evening a setup for future content.

karvastor

Nov 20, 2017
I have a question about Renpy version - how can I unlock Grope Training 3 event and where I can take the 12th Instagram's photo?

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes