MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
All that highlighted area is, is a way to show one of the possible ends to the paul story if you so desire. Best recommendation is to find someone with a paul blackmail save and use that.

Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
so when you get to that part in the game you get to choose if you want to continue or not
Ya, back then I chose to not continue the path a long time ago, and now I can't get it back. Played through all the Paul scenes again to see if it prompts you to chose again, but it doesn't.

serenity1

Jul 17, 2020
It is mate ^_^

View attachment 2059834

Plugins are added in www>js>plugins but I dunno how that'll effect the game, it could cause weird text to appear in places that I haven't removed the slowtext formatting which was something like "\ts[2]" and such or it might crash I just don't know ^_^

Nope, nowhere close my dude :d

It is but repeatable events / 0cg events aren't added to it, if I've missed something (which i very well could've) let me know ^_^

Ah yes, the image that haunts me as I sleep :d

What in the f*** is that? xD Isn't WebGL some sort of rendering thing? When did this crash happen mate, what stage in the game? I mean I'm a total dunce but I'd guess that it's some graphic error and I have no idea why :eek:

I wish it were as sophisticated as my "intended hardcoding" but in reality it was a day of trial and error getting the plugin to function at all, this iteration was the only version that actually work so I just said "hey, that'll do" lol! I have absolutely 0 scripting knowledge whatsoever so apologies if I've made a mess :(

To get Byron started you gotta find at least 5 IG images with one of these being at Tom Horton's coffee shop near Lisa's house. Then you'll receive a little popup saying that Lisa's gained a secret admirer. Once that's been viewed goto Tom Horton's on a day that the black barista (Byron) is working - the baristas rotate every day <3

RPGM <3

You define the relationships but canonically it's step-mother / step-daughter and there isn't any real content there yet :p

Because it says no more Exh levels until 3.0 I'm assuming you've completed the quest for now mate but I'll definitely remove that previous entry and description box (oops!) :d
All instagram photos are completed master. No upcoming events happening for searching for Hyun and Byron

gogliagoop

Jan 21, 2018
Love this game and really enjoying the updates as they come. I want to be able to see all the scenes including the paths that I have not followed. However I am struggling with the latest save files provided on the front page. I have followed the steps and am able to access the save files up to save4 for blackmail and 55 normal, but after multiple attempts of adding save6 and save58 they never appear in my load screen (new save location). Any help?

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
Love this game and really enjoying the updates as they come. I want to be able to see all the scenes including the paths that I have not followed. However I am struggling with the latest save files provided on the front page. I have followed the steps and am able to access the save files up to save4 for blackmail and 55 normal, but after multiple attempts of adding save6 and save58 they never appear in my load screen (new save location). Any help?
Read some posts back maybe they could help you, or try with the search option.

Sonar2020

Aug 29, 2019
Why i don't see my save folder in game?
Pale Grass has changed the location of the save file so we no longer need to move them from one version to another. This way every new version automatically finds your saves. He has posted how to find the new location at the main post. Follow those directions and copy/paste your saves there. You should be able to access them then.

Last edited:

Sonar2020

Aug 29, 2019
I know you are already working on some of the bugs in this version, will there be a fix before the next version, or should I wait for the next version? I think you already posted the answer but I cant locate the post.

neet_hole

Aug 12, 2021
I really appreciate this, thanks
Lisa v2.651
(Unofficial Ren'Py Version)

Windows/Linux and Mac [768 MB]:
GDrive Mega Workupload

I couldn't test it enough, so if there are any bugs just say it. There are two or three mini events missing, but fortunately all the major content have made it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mario3817

May 31, 2020
Hi to all friends out there. I love this game and I consider this one of the best i've played. I am now facing a problem with my save file. i know there are a lot of information regarding this but nothing of help to me. I suddenly for some reason can't load the save file (as shown on screenshot Lisa1). I have check my directory and the save files are there (as shown on screenshot Lisa2). Any help or advise are greatly appreciated. I am a novice where comes to computer thus appreciate straight information.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Hi to all friends out there. I love this game and I consider this one of the best i've played. I am now facing a problem with my save file. i know there are a lot of information regarding this but nothing of help to me. I suddenly for some reason can't load the save file (as shown on screenshot Lisa1). I have check my directory and the save files are there (as shown on screenshot Lisa2). Any help or advise are greatly appreciated. I am a novice where comes to computer thus appreciate straight information.
it looks Lisa1 like you don't have the slots occupied, you could do this by temporarily removing all your save files start the game as soon as you can save the corresponding number of slots with the same save, e.g. from 1 to 20 as I see in the picture Lisa2 close the game and overwrite with your save files. try...

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
So, I just played both paths for Lisa shooting the basketball in the Ren'Py version
That said, I have to ask... What the hell???

• Angry
Reactions: DanThaMan

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
The problem is that depending on the version of the PC operating system, the path to the system cache may change. In this case, you clearly have this problem. You have prescribed saves along the route recommended by the developer, but your operating system believes that this is garbage in vegetable oil. I have the same problem. I have the path to the save folder User/***/AppData/Local/User Data/Default/Lisa. You may even have another one. The advice is as follows (I did it myself). Start the game, save it in any slot. After that, we close the game, and in the root directory (system disk) in the User folder, we launch a contextual search for the word Lisa. You will find a folder with saves, which was prescribed by the game itself. Rewrite your saves there and go on the road)

mario3817

May 31, 2020
The problem is that depending on the version of the PC operating system, the path to the system cache may change. In this case, you clearly have this problem. You have prescribed saves along the route recommended by the developer, but your operating system believes that this is garbage in vegetable oil. I have the same problem. I have the path to the save folder User/***/AppData/Local/User Data/Default/Lisa. You may even have another one. The advice is as follows (I did it myself). Start the game, save it in any slot. After that, we close the game, and in the root directory (system disk) in the User folder, we launch a contextual search for the word Lisa. You will find a folder with saves, which was prescribed by the game itself. Rewrite your saves there and go on the road)
Hi
123Ins123
Thanks for the advise. As said I'm a novice when comes to computer. Can you further assist to explain "root directory (system disk)

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes