123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
Where were the savefiles located that we're supposed to transfer to the new directory? (from our own playthroughs, so the last version; I'm on windows 10)
In the previous version of the game, the save files are located on the path Lisa 2.62/Lisa/www/save. All files from the save folder must be moved to a new location specified by the developer. Just because of these MORONIC innovations, the game settings, such as running speed, music volume, are not saved. Every time you enter the game, you have to put everything up again. THIS IS IDIOCY!!!

ChrisM007

May 8, 2022
Lisa Final Saves - Tested On Android
(From Alpha v1.0 to v2.651)
Cheers this worked on Android. For anyone wondering how to find the saves. First install ZArchiver app from playstore and open the folder Android/Data/org.lisa.66/Save. Paste the save files here and your done.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i cant figure out the byron quest what is the black barista?is that the computer at coffee shop or what?
ive done more then the 4 required instagram things or what ever and aint nothing happening at coffee shop????

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
i cant figure out the byron quest what is the black barista?is that the computer at coffee shop or what?
ive done more then the 4 required instagram things or what ever and aint nothing happening at coffee shop????
If its the one I think youre talking about you need 10 instagram photos then fall asleep and you'll get a call the next day which will trigger the byron events. Might also have to be on the cheating route but I havent verified that part one way or the other.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i wish i knew all the parts in the game that im going run into not implemented yet BECAUSE everytime i start building my points up in HOPES of getting some actions i instead get implemented (i wont say all the cuss words i been screaming everytime the game fucked me) god damn man hope ya update this game REAL SOON its annoying already

tamercihan1

Apr 30, 2017
In ren'py version, isn't there any scene with paul? for example date with paul? I could not get the scene in Ren'py version.

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes