123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
Fucking home hot tub. How to unlock it ? Is it in some hidden place ? I just don't get it. Anybody can help to clear it out for me ? I'll be very gratefull !
For as long as I can remember, this requires finishing a camping trip with Calvin.
The jacuzzi appears in the courtyard of Lisa's house, to the right of the pool.

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
Hi guys, how do I complete Neil and Bird's beach quest and the shy guys' beach quest? I come back several nights but I always end up repeating the scenes. There's an explanation in the game but I'm doing something wrong because I can't move forward. The same thing happens to me with Stacy's quest with the suntan lotion, I reach the third stage and it tells me if I want to repeat the scene again but I never get to see it.

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
anyone else keep getting their virus software block download due to virus?
Nope. Which Download Link are you using and which Anti-Virus? TBH most AV programs are more trouble than they are worth with false positives and failures to detect, and the built in AV for Windows (Microsoft Defender) beats 99% of them across all test vectors.

Disco911

Jan 2, 2020
Nope. Which Download Link are you using and which Anti-Virus? TBH most AV programs are more trouble than they are worth with false positives and failures to detect, and the built in AV for Windows (Microsoft Defender) beats 99% of them across all test vectors.
Ive tried all 4 for windows and Mcafee blocked them all....

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
For Mac users. Took me a bit to figure this out but you have to edit the save files to look like this: "Default\Lisa\file17.rpgsave". You have to type in "Default\Lisa\" to the front of each file. Then drop them in the folder: Library/Application Support. No new folder needed in the Application Support folder. New save files will look the same and be found there.
For All Mac Users!!!! Regarding Save Directory

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes