JackBone373

Sep 23, 2021
Lisa v.2.651
(Unofficial Ren'Py Version)

Windows/Linux and Mac [768 MB]:
GDrive Mega Workupload

I couldn't test it enough, so if there are any bugs just say it. There are two or three mini events missing, but fortunately all the major content have made it.
Can you tell me what 2 or 3 mini events is missing?
Is that important scene and include sex scene?
Thanks for your hardworks.

Mar 16, 2022
If you hate it then you should obviously skip it since it's 100% optional. To do otherwise is merely looking for an excuse to complain yeah?
I didn't really mean to complain or kinkshame anyone. I like Lisa so much that I hate watching her go through such a terrible ordeal, especially with a sleazebag like Paul. I just needed to get some emotions out, I guess. I love the game, I love Lisa as a character so I don't plan to stay away. I need to know how her story unfolds.. :)

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
I didn't really mean to complain or kinkshame anyone. I like Lisa so much that I hate watching her go through such a terrible ordeal, especially with a sleazebag like Paul. I just needed to get some emotions out, I guess. I love the game, I love Lisa as a character so I don't plan to stay away. I need to know how her story unfolds.. :)
Dude

Are you at least 18?

Please say yes...

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
I think what redharvest1 said &/or was trying to say was that Paul's content is 100% optional. If you accidentally got onto his path you can choose to Stop and get off that path... which it sounds like you want to do.

If you choose to stay on the Paul path "to know how her story unfolds" then you're choosing to continue the path where she submits to the sleazebag's erratic behavior and demands. That's no more "how her story unfolds" than any of the alternative paths... unless you're into that sort of thing.

So, short answer, Paul is optional. Punch him in the face. Put an end to his blackmail. You will never need to see him again.

note: At least that's my understanding from the comments here by people including the OG Dev. I haven't actually played that portion of the game yet... partially because - while that might totally be one of my kinks - wholely shitebits I've snuck a peak at the renders and am kinda afraid to cross that line just yet.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: PaleGrass
Nov 14, 2021
To each their own but I thought this update sucked ass. Paul blackmail way too fucking dark and degenerate. Viv I don't really care for, lesbian sex is like alright but not really all too interesting. Then the update just kinda ended, aside from some smaller events. Plus there were a few bugs.

Edit: Also, if someone says "Paul is optional" then okay sure, that means this update is basically only Viv scene (pretty sure Viv is optional too, so let's say I'm not into Viv it means this update is just a couple of really minor events? Point still stands, shit update imo).

Last edited:

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
For me the biggest thing is not knowing what to do next. After the rape scene/viv scene it seems like everyhing is finished, but there is no option knowing that. All the things in the journal says something like end for ep 2.0. Was the rape/viv thing all for this update?

(hope someone smashes that dude Paul by the way, what an idiot)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Zavarov

Mar 25, 2021
Where were the savefiles located that we're supposed to transfer to the new directory? (from our own playthroughs, so the last version; I'm on windows 10)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes