vainSand

Feb 22, 2020
Hey dude, is this error still happening to you?

It's a new one I don't think I've seen before, HUDMaker is the plugin I use to display Lisa's stats on the screen so it could simply be turned off but I haven't a clue why it'd be causing errors :eek:
yes its still there

Reactions: LiMp17

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
It is mate ^_^

View attachment 2059834

Plugins are added in www>js>plugins but I dunno how that'll effect the game, it could cause weird text to appear in places that I haven't removed the slowtext formatting which was something like "\ts[2]" and such or it might crash I just don't know ^_^

Nope, nowhere close my dude :d

It is but repeatable events / 0cg events aren't added to it, if I've missed something (which i very well could've) let me know ^_^

Ah yes, the image that haunts me as I sleep :d

What in the f*** is that? xD Isn't WebGL some sort of rendering thing? When did this crash happen mate, what stage in the game? I mean I'm a total dunce but I'd guess that it's some graphic error and I have no idea why :eek:

I wish it were as sophisticated as my "intended hardcoding" but in reality it was a day of trial and error getting the plugin to function at all, this iteration was the only version that actually work so I just said "hey, that'll do" lol! I have absolutely 0 scripting knowledge whatsoever so apologies if I've made a mess :(

To get Byron started you gotta find at least 5 IG images with one of these being at Tom Horton's coffee shop near Lisa's house. Then you'll receive a little popup saying that Lisa's gained a secret admirer. Once that's been viewed goto Tom Horton's on a day that the black barista (Byron) is working - the baristas rotate every day <3

RPGM <3

You define the relationships but canonically it's step-mother / step-daughter and there isn't any real content there yet :p

Because it says no more Exh levels until 3.0 I'm assuming you've completed the quest for now mate but I'll definitely remove that previous entry and description box (oops!) :d
best author out there

• Red Heart
Reactions: jcgan and LiMp17

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
Oh shit, he will surely give Lisa an unforgettable experience at the party :devilish:
I think it´s more of a love story between them than anything else, but we will see. The way he treat Lisa you can see that he is not just about the lust and the sex

Reactions: Geko1711

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
AppData>Local>User Data>Default not working for me. I didnt have default folder thats first problem. Second i tried new game and save game and new saves working but i can't find where the game is saving. Is there a way to find where the hell the game is putting save files?
Look into default user

sleepy505

Jun 8, 2021
For Mac users. Took me a bit to figure this out but you have to edit the save files to look like this: "Default\Lisa\file17.rpgsave". You have to type in "Default\Lisa\" to the front of each file. Then drop them in the folder: Library/Application Support. No new folder needed in the Application Support folder. New save files will look the same and be found there.
I already have several feelers out for a resolution thanks to PaleGrass being awesome, but does this method really work for you? I tried adding the 'Default\Lisa\' before the save files I downloaded from here and dropped them straight in the Application Support folder, but they do not seem to register in the game. When I open the program, all the save slots are still showing as empty :/

quency77

Apr 13, 2020
Click here for the new version

Lisa v2.651
(Unofficial Ren'Py Version)

Windows/Linux and Mac [787 MB]:

Android [825 MB] (ported by cebs ):
Click here

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
Fucking home hot tub. How to unlock it ? Is it in some hidden place ? I just don't get it. Anybody can help to clear it out for me ? I'll be very gratefull !

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes