Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Can some one pls upload a complete save. I dont want to replay the whole game again to see the new content .

isj232

Nov 23, 2022
hi guys i need help im download Lisa 2.651 new version and i have old save folder but new version not detect old saves anyone have any idea? Lisa/www/save folder also missing i dont know what to do?

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
hi guys i need help im download Lisa 2.651 new version and i have old save folder but new version not detect old saves anyone have any idea? Lisa/www/save folder also missing i dont know what to do?
Look at the first post of this thread, there's a link (small and just above the word Download) that shows you where the save location is now located.

Hardor

May 29, 2020
If you're playing the Ren'Py version, I have no advice for you. If you're playing the RPGM version, then I would make the following two suggestions.

1. Skip a day. By this I mean, have Lisa sleep, and when she wakes up, immediately have her sleep until the next day again, without taking any other actions during the day. I haven't looked at PaleGrass' code, but I suspect that, sometimes when you take game actions during a day and then sleep, it doesn't really trigger the timed events. I think that sometimes events will only trigger if you have a game day in which your only action is to sleep.
  2. It's possible that you're missing a prerequisite for the swim trip. Go into the Recollection Room and find the swim trip events, and check to see if you're missing any of the required conditions.
Thanks I have already triple checked from walktroughs, recollection and whatnot that everything is done, even tho the talk with the teacher shouldn't trigger without the prequisites on the first place, but I will try your advice number one. The version is the standard RPGM from the links in the OP of this chain.

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
Launch the game and click "New Game". After entering the game, we save it in any slot. We close the game and through a contextual search in the "User" folder of the root directory through a contextual search we find the "Lisa" folder, which was created by the game itself. Copy and replace the entire set of files from your "Save" folder from the previous version of the game. That's it, the game will see all your saves. In my post, I indicated how to accurately determine the in the cache folder with game saves, if it is placed here by the developer, regardless of the software installed on the PC.

Last edited:

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
Launch the game and click "New Game". After entering the game, we save it in any slot. We close the game and through a contextual search in the "User" folder of the root directory through a contextual search we find the "Lisa" folder, which was created by the game itself. Copy and replace the entire set of files from your "Save" folder from the previous version of the game. That's it, the game will see all your saves.
This is no longer correct... the save location was changed with the last patch. The NEW save location path is Windows: C:\Users\YOUR USERNAME\AppData\Local\User Data\Default\Lisa

Emano

Jan 30, 2021
sorry could not find how to trigger the council meeting (nessesary for paul route continuing..)
Any Walkthrough for version 2.651 ??

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
This is no longer correct... the save location was changed with the last patch. The NEW save location path is Windows: C:\Users\YOUR USERNAME\AppData\Local\User Data\Default\Lisa
Dear, as far as I understand, you don't understand ANYTHING about either the PC or the OS, so I'm not going to quarrel with anyone, but I will say one thing - the location of the cache in the PC depends not on the desire of any user, but on the OS and even on its modification installed on your digital device.

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
Dear, as far as I understand, you don't understand ANYTHING about either the PC or the OS, so I'm not going to quarrel with anyone, but I will say one thing - the location of the cache in the PC depends not on the desire of any user, but on the OS and even on its modification installed on your digital device.
The location of where the game both looks for and reads the save file is now coded into the game at the location I posted.... You are literally trying to start a disagreement while simultaneously repeating exactly what I said using different terminology. The Game is now coded to only read, store and load saves from the new location at Windows: C:\Users\YOUR USERNAME\AppData\Local\User Data\Default\Lisa No other save location is valid as this is the only location the game is coded to look at.

Shackie

Jun 7, 2021
Anyone knows where the new two instagram pics are? Thanks in advance.
" Old " Instagram photo locations
Beach - Summer Blouse & Jeans (Morning / Afternoon)
Tom Hortons - Summer Blouse & Jeans (Morning / Afternoon)
School Lounge (Game start) - Camisole & Cardigan (Afternoon)
School Art Room (East Wing) - Summer Blouse & Jeans (Afternoon)
Shower (Lisa's House 2F) - Any clothing (Any time)
Renshire Forest - Summer Blouse & Jeans (Morning / Afternoon)
Renshire Town Center (Near the clothes shop) - Black Sports Set (Morning / Afternoon)
Albiss Hub (MUST HAVE WORKED THAT DAY) - Summer Blouse & Jeans (Morning / Afternoon

New { 2.651 patch } photo locations
Clothing Store in Renshire (Req Summer Blouse)
Lisa's pool after unlocking the Hot Tub (Req Morning)
7/11 in Renshire (Req Summer Blouse)

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes