Ahsl

Feb 22, 2022
Patreon post:

Yes the update's so, so close. I'm just testing everything, making sure the audio levels are all fine, etc. I'll have it up this evening at the latest :))

I'm releasing this patch for 3-4 days to Deviants & Models just to have some feedback & testing before publicly posting it. This is the last day of the month and Patreon takes payments on the 1st of each month so please if you really can't wait until tomorrow cancel your sub as soon as you do it or you'll likely be charged twice. I'm only posting it today as opposed to tomorrow so that those that've subbed this month get the update straight away. I recommend to anyone new to wait until tomorrow if you want to sub <3

Anyway that's all, I'll talk to you all very soon! Something came up a couple of days ago and I lost a night of work so I've been in a crazy rush these past few days but I promise I'll reply to everyone as soon as this is uploaded! ^_^!

Love you all x

//pG

Ahsl

Feb 22, 2022
Patreon post:

I have some bug reports, I gotta figure out what's going wrong and fix em so there will be an updated patch within the next day or so - this will also include the fully updated Recollection Room which is currently missing the Byron scene :)

I'm just home but I'm straight into organizing the makeup poll which will either be posted tonight or tomorrow. It's important that I get uploaded and votes counted ASAP because I have to use the makeup in the next set of CGs! ^_^

//pG

Not_1_Fan

Jun 27, 2021
I know Palegrass said public release will be 2-3 days after patreons, but i hope we get the update this weekend.

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
Hot Yet *CUTE* Lisa

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fuck!!!my Mahn just missed the Perfect Booty Shot!!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Btw,Top notch scene with Byron!!! Especially the Hot tub scene with Excellent BG score!!!(What a Beautiful yet seductive music)

I hope he does like this kinda more of it!!

Just smooth!!!

Now we all have to just wait and see what's troy gonna do at the party!!!
(Counting on you 'My Boy' i hope Lisa doesn't give away easily as Byron)

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
The location of where the game both looks for and reads the save file is now coded into the game at the location I posted.... You are literally trying to start a disagreement while simultaneously repeating exactly what I said using different terminology. The Game is now coded to only read, store and load saves from the new location at Windows: C:\Users\YOUR USERNAME\AppData\Local\User Data\Default\Lisa No other save location is valid as this is the only location the game is coded to look at.
That's why rest like a sheep??? I probably wrote it for a reason?!!! For example, my saves are on the way C:\Users\YOUR USERNAME\AppData\Local\User Data\Games\Lisa\Lisa. And this is precisely because of the difference in the PC OS, since I have a modified win11.

Reactions: Jfyxtxtdtxt
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes