mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Lisa v2.651
(Unofficial Ren'Py Version)

Windows/Linux and Mac [787 MB]:
GDrive Mega Workupload

Android [825 MB] (ported by cebs ):
Click here

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lisa has just been updated to 2.70 (1 hour ago:). How long do you think it will take you to update the mod? Does it make sense for me to use this version of the mod while you are still working on the new one? Can i then put the new one over this when ready? Thanks and keep up the great work!

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
Update 09/21/2022 Save file 6 cheating route Save file 58 sharing route
Hi guys from this version onwards the save files will be saved and stored for future versions by following PaleGrass' instructions in this post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lisa-v2-651-palegrass.86725/post-9024318
Update 06/22/2022 "Save Files"
Hi guys, I have updated the save files with the end of version "Lisa E2Ch2 1.0 Final WIN V1 "In order to give you more space for your future saves, I have decided to divide the save slots in half, so from No. 1 to 50th is for the cheating route and from 51st to 99th is for the sharing route. File Read me attachment.

Note:

-----------------------------------------------------------------
game doesnt find the file6 and file58 of lisasave265.rar. The others work. Anyone any idea?

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Look interesting but i would skip it unless they change it to renpy .. unsure why developers keep using RPGM ...
There is a renpy version on the OP. Just not yet updated to version 0.27b coz this version just came out.

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
Sorry mate the Council Connor scene isn't required yet (it's not in the game yet) but a new short scene is. If you sleep 3 times then skip time to night - at Lisa's house 2f it should begin playing and then assuming you've seen Paul Coffee 2 (HJ in kitchen) and Paul Shower 2 (BJ in bathroom downstairs) the next Paul scene should begin playing <3

Hit me up again if it's still not working mate x
I loaded a somewhat older save and wanted to trigger the date scene but it seems like the prerequisites are still not met. Is it possible there is anything else on the main path which should have happened?

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
I haven’t played in a while, are there now multiple options in the non-sharing route during the Camping trip quest?

quency77

Apr 13, 2020
Lisa has just been updated to 2.70 (1 hour ago:). How long do you think it will take you to update the mod? Does it make sense for me to use this version of the mod while you are still working on the new one? Can i then put the new one over this when ready? Thanks and keep up the great work!
I don't know how long it will take but for now I would say maybe 3 days

Reactions: mizilic and m1st3r1

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
game doesnt find the file6 and file58 of lisasave265.rar. The others work. Anyone any idea?
You should follow PaleGrass' instructions for finding the folder where to put the save files, the link below written

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes