moozoo

May 11, 2017
There's also a "rape" tag on the first page.
Now I see it. I'm usually looking at Genre section, and "rape" tag is missing there. Regardless, usually I don't exclude parts of the games just because there are some questionable tags, I want to see the full story if the game is good. Given how cheerful and full of life Lisa is in the main story and all side quests, that scene somehow ruined the overall mood. It just doesn't fit well into Lisa's world.

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
Oh thank God, if it didn't I'd be completely lost lol!

Aw mate it's my pleasure and thank you too for being so helpful ^_^ <3!
Here's another problem for you. The game seems to lock up after the jacuzzi scenes (cheat path) when Lisa gets upstairs and reflect over the blackmail. She runs out before her black BF comes into her room. The game is unresponsive from there while Lisa can be seen outside the house. Am I missing something here that I'm supposed to do or is it a bug?

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Now I see it. I'm usually looking at Genre section, and "rape" tag is missing there. Regardless, usually I don't exclude parts of the games just because there are some questionable tags, I want to see the full story if the game is good. Given how cheerful and full of life Lisa is in the main story and all side quests, that scene somehow ruined the overall mood. It just doesn't fit well into Lisa's world.
Except that it does fit into Lisa's world, tonally. Lisa's world has had a dark side from the beginning, and it's getting darker as the story progresses. That's what happens when you get mixed up with truly evil people who don't care about hurting others to get what they want. The Deloitte crime family is not a nice group. And mafia stories are seldom happy and sunny from beginning to end.

moozoo

May 11, 2017
it's getting darker as the story progresses
Mafia grim stories are totally fine to me, Anna Exciting Affection is a good example where you can have rape scenes and it fits well into the storyline. Possibly I was disappointed that such a weak character Paul made that dirty move. But no doubts, I'll keep following the progress of the game.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Possibly I was disappointed that such a weak character Paul made that dirty move.
It's jiu-jitsu. Weak people can sometimes get the upper hand over stronger people, if they can get them off balance or find the right pressure points. Paul caught Lisa off balance, and he's keeping pressure on her where she's vulnerable. But she'll win, in the end. She's just going to have to endure a lot between now and then.

Reactions: Can't_See_77

Danielul

May 5, 2021
Hey Palegrass, Im having a blast with this game!
im having an issue unlocking the hot tub scene tho. i tried to read all the pages on this forum.

-i've completed the camping trip
-I sunbathed multiple times >with< and >without< Paul in the house

but when i go to the kitchen or the pool nothing happens.
When i go to the circle at the seat near the pool ''Catch some sun?'' i click ''yeah'' and nothing happens.
i also got the peeping neighbour scenes.

so for me to continue with all the quests i need to have the Hot tub unlocked.. Now im stuck:(
Im hoping you or somebody else is able to help me!:)

*sorry for my english

bad_mofo

Jul 4, 2020
Ok, this game is great, ....and the most annoying one: everytime I try closing the menu, the game asks me if I wanna quit the game. Sometimes this happens 3 times in a row. Even though I wasn't even close to he quit option.
When the game asks, if U want to quit/go to the main menu - do not press "no", rather use "Esc".

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
Perhaps not mate, I only added the "transparent off" movement to it this patch so it might need the little 2.70c patch I linked plugged in before it'll un-invis you :(

No, not really mate. It'll be a little different if Lisa chooses to break up with Danny rather than stay with him later down the road but again it'll probably be mostly dialogue differences ^_^

Never experienced that mate, that sounds real bad. Is it still crashing in that patch I posted? I changed the cancel "logic" I suppose hoping it might have some positive effect lol!

Bless you mate, thanks for the kind words ^_^

Threesomes, gangbangs and a little nudist beach - I can guarantee at least one of those in the next big patch :d

If only I worked this fast ^_^

Have you checked the lounge? It's at the very west end of the school, the map in that room is interactable. Doing the 3:

Boys Toilet 2F
Lounge
Attempting to open 2B then speaking to reception

Will unlock the Gym, then the event will sort of autoplay you outside :)

Well that's a relief, I appreciate you getting back to me and letting me know mate :)

Yeah I updated the patch a little (fixed the RPGM castle menu even though it's a geg :d) and posted both Pat/Sub - the above link is updated too. I'll update the links on the main page tomorrow or something, I still have a lot of messages to reply to ^_^

Thanks again Devious! x <3
I can’t go to the boy toilet 2F for some unknown reason! It keep saying has nothing to do upstairs! But that never happened before! And where is the key that green hair looking for anyway? Oh and how do you talk to the caretaker outside? can’t even get in to the thing or see the graffiti !

bbbbb5

Jun 6, 2020
Nice update! Palegrass: any chance for some more Duncan storyline any time soon? Very curious to see where that one goes. Also the men's bathroom on the campus :)

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes