Devious

Jul 20, 2017
The only reason I brought it up is because trying to leave the menus with Esc causes a soft crash and forces you to press F5 to restart the game, at least, that’s how it is for me. I’m not sure if anyone else has encountered this.
Never experienced that mate, that sounds real bad. Is it still crashing in that patch I posted? I changed the cancel "logic" I suppose hoping it might have some positive effect lol!
I can indeed confirm the Esc crashing has been fixed by your logic change! Thank you for the amazing work!
Lisa is definitely in my top 5 favorite FMC!

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
I can indeed confirm the Esc crashing has been fixed by your logic change! Thank you for the amazing work!
Lisa is definitely in my top 5 favorite FMC!
Oh thank God, if it didn't I'd be completely lost lol!

Aw mate it's my pleasure and thank you too for being so helpful ^_^ <3!

Reactions: Feyd

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
So how do we get Save 6 to show up. I've put it in the right place but it won't show in the load screen.
I think you have slot 6 empty, so you have to fill it up, start the game and make a save to slot 6 then close the game go to the folder where you said you saved the correct way and put in my save6 and overwrite it.
Or rename my save6 to a slot number you have full and overwrite it, without starting the game.

Reactions: zedascove and rnzn

Ahsl

Feb 22, 2022
Perhaps not mate, I only added the "transparent off" movement to it this patch so it might need the little 2.70c patch I linked plugged in before it'll un-invis you :(

No, not really mate. It'll be a little different if Lisa chooses to break up with Danny rather than stay with him later down the road but again it'll probably be mostly dialogue differences ^_^

Never experienced that mate, that sounds real bad. Is it still crashing in that patch I posted? I changed the cancel "logic" I suppose hoping it might have some positive effect lol!

Bless you mate, thanks for the kind words ^_^

Threesomes, gangbangs and a little nudist beach - I can guarantee at least one of those in the next big patch :d

If only I worked this fast ^_^

Have you checked the lounge? It's at the very west end of the school, the map in that room is interactable. Doing the 3:

Boys Toilet 2F
Lounge
Attempting to open 2B then speaking to reception

Will unlock the Gym, then the event will sort of autoplay you outside :)

Well that's a relief, I appreciate you getting back to me and letting me know mate :)

Yeah I updated the patch a little (fixed the RPGM castle menu even though it's a geg :d) and posted both Pat/Sub - the above link is updated too. I'll update the links on the main page tomorrow or something, I still have a lot of messages to reply to ^_^

Thanks again Devious! x <3
Hey great update as always, though it would be nice to see more Sharon content the next time. Are you planning more scenes for her?

Skjall

Nov 4, 2017
This game is too good to be developed by PaleGrass.
We should force him to change his nickname to LushGrass or VividGrass. It would be more fitting.
Who's with me ? :D

Reactions: redharvest1

kiren04

Mar 18, 2019
Perhaps not mate, I only added the "transparent off" movement to it this patch so it might need the little 2.70c patch I linked plugged in before it'll un-invis you :(

No, not really mate. It'll be a little different if Lisa chooses to break up with Danny rather than stay with him later down the road but again it'll probably be mostly dialogue differences ^_^

Bless you mate, thanks for the kind words ^_^

Threesomes, gangbangs and a little nudist beach - I can guarantee at least one of those in the next big patch :d

If only I worked this fast ^_^

Have you checked the lounge? It's at the very west end of the school, the map in that room is interactable. Doing the 3:

Boys Toilet 2F
Lounge
Attempting to open 2B then speaking to reception

Will unlock the Gym, then the event will sort of autoplay you outside :)

Well that's a relief, I appreciate you getting back to me and letting me know mate :)

Yeah I updated the patch a little (fixed the RPGM castle menu even though it's a geg :d) and posted both Pat/Sub - the above link is updated too. I'll update the links on the main page tomorrow or something, I still have a lot of messages to reply to ^_^

Thanks again Devious! x <3
woo. it's nice to hear it. I can't wait for the next update. looking forward to it, thanks again.

Aequipondium

May 24, 2020
I moved the two folders from the patch to www folder. Standing on that spot nor doing any of the buttons on that spot does anything for me

Edit: Okay it somehow got fixed by.. i don' know what scene any more. However, i seem to be stuck on 4 fitness. I need 5 for that part with luca.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
Game still freezes. :cry:

I really hope this developer's next game is in Ren'Py. It seems like over half the RPGM games I try to play are buggy af. They ether crash, freeze or my character gets stuck.

RenGames69

Dev of "Under The Full Moon"
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
Damn ! I've been ignoring this game because of the engine but I saw some sample scenes / vids coincidentally in a certain website and never thought that I would find an interesting game here though its RPGM . I guess its like Anna Exciting Affection older versions
I was Our red string fan , but while I was waiting so long for update I was searching for some different Fem protagonist games. And I find this gem. Now it's like this 1. Lisa, 2. ORS. Engine doesn't matter. Just better scenes, and more fun. It feels like Good girl gone bad, much better than Ors.

Reactions: LongoMcFap

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
Vamdalism Quest

1 Talk With Ms Short
2 Check the Graffiti sites :
-2F Boys Toilet check all 4 spot
View attachment 2213383
-Lounge - Map on the wall
-Classroom 2B - Closed , talk with the Receptionist
-Gym girls room
-School wall - check the graffiti and talk with the Ground Keeper