Sixty

Oct 1, 2017
The game is really good, but that Paul's harassment and rape storyline is sad and depressive, I'd have preferred avoiding it.
It's why I dropped off his Patreon. That's going to be a significant chunk of his effort going forward, obviously, and it makes me real leery of how dark the rest of the game is going to get. It was fun when it was about sharing and cuckoldry, not various flavors of rape.

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
It's why I dropped off his Patreon. That's going to be a significant chunk of his effort going forward, obviously, and it makes me real leery of how dark the rest of the game is going to get. It was fun when it was about sharing and cuckoldry, not various flavors of rape.
? It's optional and it's not even 10% of all the content?

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Lisa v2.70b
(Unofficial Ren'Py Version)

Windows/Linux and Mac [820 MB]:
GDrive Mega Workupload
Game crashes at startup. I do see the loading bar then it open the renpy app, black screen for 2 seconds then it closes. Never had this happen with previous versions of the renpy port. Anyone else encountering this?

Edit: Restarted my pc and started the game in admin and it worked. Odd o_O

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's also a "rape" tag on the first page. Are you also going to try to argue that a group rape scene goes beyond the "rape" tag?

Blackmail is unpleasant. Someone being blackmailed into sexual slavery is even more unpleasant. Why would you think that playing an optional blackmail route would be anything less?

The game was never only about sharing, cheating, cuckoldry, or any combination of those things. They were present in the game, yes, but so was rape. There was a fairly hard-hitting rape scene in the very first release of this game.

The game was never about any particular fetish, be it sharing, blackmail, rape, or any other fetish. The game is about a sweet young girl who is going through a sexual awakening of sorts, but then gets mixed up in mafia business.

There were darker elements to the game from the beginning, and PaleGrass never hid the fact that the mafia characters were going to have a major part in the story. Anyone who was expecting the game to always be on the lighthearted side simply wasn't paying attention from the start.

Sixty

Oct 1, 2017
There's also a "rape" tag on the first page. Are you also going to try to argue that a group rape scene goes beyond the "rape" tag?

Blackmail is unpleasant. Someone being blackmailed into sexual slavery is even more unpleasant. Why would you think that playing an optional blackmail route would be anything less?

The game was never only about sharing, cheating, cuckoldry, or any combination of those things. They were present in the game, yes, but so was rape. There was a fairly hard-hitting rape scene in the very first release of this game.

The game was never about any particular fetish, be it sharing, blackmail, rape, or any other fetish. The game is about a sweet young girl who is going through a sexual awakening of sorts, but then gets mixed up in mafia business.

There were darker elements to the game from the beginning, and PaleGrass never hid the fact that the mafia characters were going to have a major part in the story. Anyone who was expecting the game to always be on the lighthearted side simply wasn't paying attention from the start.
Relax, man. Moozoo said they liked it but wished they'd missed one part. I used to pay to support him, which means I like the game but quit because it isn't in my wheelhouse anymore. Neither of those things is an attack on the game or PaleGrass. Certainly neither of them is an attack on you.

I actually like PaleGrass. He was quick to respond to messages on his Patreon and not defensive about my misgivings about the game's direction. I still check in and if he returns to more content about Lisa and Danny and their shared fetish, I'll pop back into Patreon and give him some more money.

We're allowed to dislike elements of the game. Chill out.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Relax, man. Moozoo said they liked it but wished they'd missed one part. I used to pay to support him, which means I like the game but quit because it isn't in my wheelhouse anymore. Neither of those things is an attack on the game or PaleGrass. Certainly neither of them is an attack on you.

I actually like PaleGrass. He was quick to respond to messages on his Patreon and not defensive about my misgivings about the game's direction. I still check in and if he returns to more content about Lisa and Danny and their shared fetish, I'll pop back into Patreon and give him some more money.

We're allowed to dislike elements of the game. Chill out.
I never said that it was an attack on either PaleGrass or the game. And it couldn't possibly have been an attack on me, because neither of your posts referred to me in any way.

As for "chilling out", I'm guessing that you're one of those people who isn't able to debate on the internet without becoming emotional and feeling that you're being personally attacked. You shouldn't assume that everyone feels the same way. I'm not upset by either your post or moozoo's post. I'm able to disagree with people and discuss point and counterpoint without getting hot under the collar.

What I'm doing is pointing out why I don't think it's reasonable for moozoo to complain about optional content which included a warning label, or to complain that the blackmail path was darker than the tags for the game suggested, when one of the tags is "rape". And I'm also disagreeing with your inference that the original focus of the game was sharing or cuckoldry, and that it later took a shift toward the dark side, since the darker content was in the game from the start, and sharing was never the point of the game, but only one fetish in the game.

Of course you're allowed to dislike elements of the game. And when you post about it in a public forum, other people are allowed to point out why your assessment of the game is incorrect. Chill out.

VVAR666

Oct 17, 2019
Mine crashes to a phone call everytime I try to enter upstairs and cant proceed at all.
Had the same problem.. don't enter the top floor via stair case ! Complete an sunbathe with sharon scene.. it will take lisa back to her room after completed.. then lisa will get a call from Gina and won't be stuck !

Iseiscream

May 4, 2019
Game doesnt see my save files(any save files even then i started new game
but i have them.i downloaded the latest version and changed files in the folder with the game.The longest intro in the games ive played here make it short please.

Last edited:

Shackie

Jun 7, 2021
but i have them.i downloaded the latest version and changed files in the folder with the game.The longest intro in the games ive played here make it short please.
Press and hold ENTER { 2x speed }

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
I came across this myself. Your game is looking for a game save folder with a different name. Create a new save and look for another folder with the name "Lisa". Copy your old saves there and you will be happy.

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
Ok, this game is great, but I'm having some issues with it.

Stuff like characters' sprites appearing randomly in some maps (I've seen at least 3), Lisa's walking speed getting slower after some event with the grumpy guy (this one fixed itself after sleeping) and the most annoying one: everytime I try closing the menu, the game asks me if I wanna quit the game. Sometimes this happens 3 times in a row. Even though I wasn't even close to he quit option.

Nothing gamebreaking yet, at least.

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
The game seems to lock up after the jacuzzi scenes (cheat path) when Lisa gets upstairs and reflect over the blackmail. She runs out before her black BF comes into her room. The game is unresponsive from there while Lisa can be seen outside the house.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes