Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020
PaleGrass said previously that drug addiction will be optional for the player. The first time taking drugs will not be optional, if I recall correctly, but, after that, it will be up to the player to decide whether or not Lisa gets addicted.
Ya I know thats why I was asking if there is any plan for it

gg i

Jun 22, 2020
hey guys i have an issue
i cant seem to continue the paul blackmail path
the coffee 2 and shower 2 arent playing i have tried so many times but im stuck
can someone get me a fix?

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
hey guys i have an issue
i cant seem to continue the paul blackmail path
the coffee 2 and shower 2 arent playing i have tried so many times but im stuck
can someone get me a fix?
Paul:
Repeatable events (when Paul is home):
● Shower (downstairs) (2)
● Drinking Coffee 1
● TV
● Drinking Coffee 2

try to do the mission "Council - Vandalism"
as one of the characters also plays a role in this mission. this may trigger the continuation of Paul

Paul:
2) Consequences: Sleep three times
Requires:
● Paul Blackmail Route On

Paul:
3) Date with Paul: Go Upstairs
Requires:
● Paul Coffee 2 & Paul Shower 2 (both in the blackmail route) seen
● Outfit “Summer Blouse & Jeans”

gg i

Jun 22, 2020
Paul:
Repeatable events (when Paul is home):
● Shower (downstairs) (2)
● Drinking Coffee 1
● TV
● Drinking Coffee 2

try to do the mission "Council - Vandalism"
as one of the characters also plays a role in this mission. this may trigger the continuation of Paul

Paul:
2) Consequences: Sleep three times
Requires:
● Paul Blackmail Route On

Paul:
3) Date with Paul: Go Upstairs
Requires:
● Paul Coffee 2 & Paul Shower 2 (both in the blackmail route) seen
● Outfit “Summer Blouse & Jeans”
imma try this
ill let u know
thanks

pewmurr

Feb 7, 2020

Hi everyone!

Just a quick note that I'll be uploading the teaser sometime this week. I finally managed to get all of the renders (I think!) popped out last night, they're all photoshopped and ready to go minus a few bigger ones. I still have to drop everything into RPGM, paint the sprites and build the new maps but it shouldn't take more than 4-5 days total!

I also have the wallpapers rendering as we speak so they'll be up either tonight or tomorrow! ^_^

Anyway that's all for now, hope you all had a nice weekend <3 x

//pG

SiriusDar17

Aug 11, 2017
Do you think he will add animations to the game sometime in the future? ( PaleGrass ) :) The story and characters are nice, but the animations in the game are seriously lacking for today's time and standard. :) Thx

S.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
Do you think he will add animations to the game sometime in the future? ( PaleGrass ) :) The story and characters are nice, but the animations in the game are seriously lacking for today's time and standard. :) Thx

S.
Very doubtful.... considering the amount of game content and the fact that even a single short animation can take days to weeks to finish rendering it would only hurt the game if they were added. Either by the quality of the images going way down or being reduced to one update per year.

Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020

S.
I think the Animations are unnecessary for this game for 2 reasons :

1.The Images used in this games are of top notch quality I 100 % attest to that ,there is no game on this site that can match upto this.

2.Animations makes the update longer to come so less update means less fun.

Dont take me wrong I am not against your opinion , Its just my opinion.
Happy Gaming

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
I think the Animations are unnecessary for this game for 2 reasons :

1.The Images used in this games are of top notch quality I 100 % attest to that ,there is no game on this site that can match upto this.

2.Animations makes the update longer to come so less update means less fun.

Dont take me wrong I am not against your opinion , Its just my opinion.
Happy Gaming
On 2 I agree with you completely, animations would slow down the production of the game, which is already slowing down on its own compared to a year ago.
On 1 you are not entirely right PG's graphics are good or even very good, but not exceptional there are games that surpass it for example: Summer's Gone and always by the same Devs: Where It All Began or: City of Broken Dreamers and surely there are others at that level.
Consider that I support PG because Lisa for me as a game is the best overall, the graphics are great, but in addition there's a story, there's a plot and there's also a murder mystery and wild sex and who knows what the dev has in store for us in the future, so I just wanted to point out about the graphics.

Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020
On 2 I agree with you completely, animations would slow down the production of the game, which is already slowing down on its own compared to a year ago.
On 1 you are not entirely right PG's graphics are good or even very good, but not exceptional there are games that surpass it for example: Summer's Gone and always by the same Devs: Where It All Began or: City of Broken Dreamers and surely there are others at that level.
Consider that I support PG because Lisa for me as a game is the best overall, the graphics are great, but in addition there's a story, there's a plot and there's also a murder mystery and wild sex and who knows what the dev has in store for us in the future, so I just wanted to point out about the graphics.
Ok I get it and thanks for your recommendation of games

Reactions: Geko1711

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
Hot to find black cat ?

I had completed everything paul also so now that next ?

Please help
CCL/George/Mick:
1. Crazy Cat Lady: Collide with the blonde female NPC around Tom Horton’s.
Requires:
■ min. 5 Deviancy
2. George 1: Talk to the guy who is standing next to the cars in Renshire Outskirt

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
Hot to find black cat ?

Please help

You can only start that quest now... it won't be completed until a future update. As Bakuon post above, you can meet the old woman, get the quest, talk to george's father and bump into George for two mini scenes but that's all for now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Who is Katie?
Lisa's Mother (deceased) ^_^

Wow this game has been crazy good so far. Good pacing, seems like its going towards what I enjoy which is rampant group sex and everyone fucking everyone. Seems like the game is still in early infancy and there's much more to come?

About the art though, not sure if people notice but... Some character's mouths look kinda weird. Though I was playing the RenPy version so not sure thats the cause.

Looking forward to what debauchery there is that awaits. Don't quite enjoy the rape content and stuff but that bar scene it seems like Lisa herself went for the blowjob leading to the bathroom rape... Not saying I condone it but still.

Is there discord for discussion?
Thank you mate :))! Yeah it's definitely still pretty early in the story!

Were there any mouths you thought were out of place in the latter stages mate? I know in the earlier events I was still getting to grips with expressions in general and they look kinda funky on Sharon / Gina in particular lol!

Like Lecher said:

There is a discord, but it's pretty much a ghost town. No one really uses it. Discussion happens here, or in comments on Patreon and SubscribeStar.
I find it too easy to get lost communicating with everyone across all of the different platforms so I tend to just allocate a slot sometime during the week to respond to all messages on Pat/Sub then visit f95 from time to time. (I hope no-one feels like I'm ignoring them lol!)

The Promiscuity and Sexual exploration of LISA :

(Simply based on my research out of boredom)

{{ Promiscuity is characterized by indiscriminate casual sexual relations with a number of partners. Sex in this way often becomes an outlet for frustration, control and maybe other psychological issues such as depression. Some signs that your teenager is sexually active include becoming secretive about activities with boyfriends, suddenly becoming interested in washing their own clothes, having condoms or other forms of birth control in their possession and the presence of frequent or recurring bladder infections, pain in the lower abdomen or sexually transmitted diseases.

For some teen girls, this behavior can be a cry for help. They may be using the behavior as a camouflage for dealing with important issues that are lurking beneath the surface. Professionals agree that promiscuous behavior is a serious issue that demands immediate attention. It can be a sign of sexual abuse, self-esteem issues or even a sign of depression.

Teens may also use their sexuality as a means of defiance when they are not getting along with parents or family. Overt sexuality may simply be a way to get noticed, or a method of symbolically declaring their independence. Your daughter may see it as a way to prove that she is old enough to do what she wants. Ultimately, however, this is a self-destructive and immature behavior. Teens who continue this behavior into adulthood compromise future intimate relationships as well as their overall health. Sexually promiscuous girls are significantly more likely to be abused or suffer mental illness as an adult, and have a greatly increased likelihood of teen pregnancy. }}

I am really interested to see how PaleGrass constructs the character arc of LISA. How big of a change is she gonna go through, if any...

The story, character design and dialogues are just awesome...:love::cool::love:
Thank you PaleGrass (y)

Cheers
I love your posts tubit mate xD

Thanks so much buddy <3! x

Hey PaleGrass Will there be more drug content that will lead to Drug Addiction for Lisa in the coming update?
PaleGrass said previously that drug addiction will be optional for the player. The first time taking drugs will not be optional, if I recall correctly, but, after that, it will be up to the player to decide whether or not Lisa gets addicted.
This is pretty much it. I haven't considered how exactly it'll be balanced yet but I want to keep it as simple as possible so something like:

Once the night events are available (after Jayce's party), Lisa can purchase "X" from dealers in Neon.
Each time this happens it'll incur a +1 on the drug counter (probably add something to the UI or the menu screen for this)
If Lisa reaches "insert number??" on the counter then it'll open up another route which'll be available through the journal.

I've considered some sort of ending for this path but there's nothing concrete yet ^_^

Oh shit... I didn't take the Vicki route... so, in the upcoming update where Lisa visits calvin again... will I be able to play that scene? Lisa, Vicki and Calvin sexy time?

If not, then I'll just watch it from the gallery/recollection room

Cheers
Calvin & Vicki are only an item on the sharing route (this will be more apparent when you view the intro to Jayce's Party), Calvin's content is completely different otherwise ^_^ but of course both will be unlocked in the Recollection Room once either has been viewed :)) Calvin's content will be separated in the same format as the camping trip in the RR just to make it a bit easier to navigate :p

I have no idea whether or not playing the Vicki route of the camping trip is required for future Lisa/Vicki/Calvin threesomes, but if it is, then you may need an alternate save from that point. For example, I may be locked out of future Gunnar content, because I chose the Vicki path. I'll have to wait and see if Gunnar gets a separate path later, or I'll have to go back and start an alternate save.
Because the sharing / non-sharing content with Calvin run sort of parallel to one another but aren't actually mandatory both will unlock when either scene is viewed. I do wanna tidy up the recollection room but it's just a question of time really ^_^

When will next update release??
This week at some point mate though it's only a teaser ^_^

S.
If I were to make any animations for Lisa it'd only be for a really integral scene but I don't really have any plans to make it a consistent thing at least for now mate. I know a lot of games have animations but much like posing I tend to stray away from pre-posed assets and instead do things manually these days at the very least during the sexual content. I have browsed the merchants online for anim packs and such but they are so few and far between that I feel that you guys will probably have seen the same animations in 10+ games and idk, it just doesn't feel right to me somehow ^_^

Then exhibition lvl 3

Or episode 3 ?
Exh 3 isn't available until after Jayce's party bud :)

Hot to find black cat ?

Please help
It's not available yet mate, sorry about that. I have fixed the journal to properly state this in the upcoming version xo

4.30 star(s) 114 Votes