S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
Renders/Artwork are beautiful.
Good story also.
Sex scenes are very good, but, way to long and way to much talking during.
I wish there was full animation though, it would really make the sex scenes next level.
All in all, good game.
His pc is low specs for animation if people support him he will definitely do that

Reactions: brittC25

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
His pc is low specs for animation if people support him he will definitely do that
Definitely? Where do you get that? PaleGrass has toyed with the idea of adding animations, but he has never committed to it. In fact, he once said that, if he did ever add animations, it would be much later in the game, close to the ending. But that was just an idea he was kicking around. He absolutely did not promise anything, so I think that saying "definitely" is very misleading.

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
Definitely? Where do you get that? PaleGrass has toyed with the idea of adding animations, but he has never committed to it. In fact, he once said that, if he did ever add animations, it would be much later in the game, close to the ending. But that was just an idea he was kicking around. He absolutely did not promise anything, so I think that saying "definitely" is very misleading.
I right definitely because i am a 3d animator too and i know how much time it will take to render a single frame on poatato PC. On my PC i takes 40 to 45 minutes to render a single frame and if you making a 24fps or 30fps animation then then multiply 45 minutes to 30. To render 1 second animation it will took 22 hours to renders that why most of the animator don't focus on animation rendering but if he get a very good PC for rendering then he will get more interested in animation and he will do the animation sequences too. Thats my point in that definitely.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
first of all i want to give my best regards to quency77 for his legendary Ren'Py port because if it weren't for that sadly i wouldn't touch this game due to the engine it uses & i believe that if this game was using Ren'Py it would've gotten a lot more support, the only Rpgm games that i tried & enjoy are from the guy that made TON because it had an interesting gameplay loop other than that i only read VN that uses Ren'Py

this game is a near masterpiece in my book, i started it recently & was hella impressed even though it doesn't include animations but in terms of story, renders quality, the variety of different interesting characters & female protagonist corruption aspect i don't think i ever came across many VNs of this caliber of quality except for maybe a few
also in terms of explicit scenes & sex scenarios it's almost perfections in terms of designs, script, situations & positions

now with all the praise out of the way i also have a few nitpicks, hopefully the dev or one of his higher tier patrons that has a say in the development comes across this.
i wish the dev includes Sharon more in future updates & it doesn't have to be for sex scenes per say just as interactions scenes around the house other than the same old breakfast, one coffee scene, sunbathing & 1 frame hot tub & same three movies

during the introduction for example i liked how Sharon wanted her step daughter to be less shy and be more out there like her & their whole dynamics with each others but sadly we don't see much of that except for when they go shopping for teacher's clothes & if you don't want to continue with the blackmail path with Paul the heartfelt scene between them & when she told her about her open relationship with her step-dad, since Lisa is going through a lot of changes in her personality & behaviors i wished Sharon was there more often to be like a confidant & like BF for Lisa & discuss with her more of what's happening in her private life & the changes she's going through

any VN female or male protagonist that presents you with a girlfriend or boyfriend from the get go i found it impossible to connect with that person no matter how hard the devs try but here for example i understand his importance for the story because it makes the cheating route that more interesting or some aspect of the sharing hotwife route, & during the swimming trip i liked the sharing scene with Calvin mostly because the BF pass out which make the scene hotter, & during the camping trip i liked both variety of scenes with or without him

which brings me to my second nitpick which is Gunnar, if you undergo the sharing scene at the pool u miss in my opinion the hottest romantic cheating encounter with him during the other variety for the camping trip at the waterfall and later in the tent briefly before fucking Calvin interject himself & ruining everything because the dev here decide that you can do both or none which killed the whole romantic cheating aspect, now i know since there's no Gunnar route so far i was hoping that even if you cheated with Calvin earlier or not that during the tent scene you can choose either one or the other or both but since you only can do both i chose that but within the first few lines they turned her into a whore which killed the waterfall scene romance aspect earlier with Gunnar so i suddenly was turned off by it and reverted back to other save without Gunnar sadly

now since there're so many different routes & varieties so far which include:
1. Lesbian romance with Viv which is perfect so far
2. Futanari Romance with Aoife which is my fav but so far is slow burn & the dev will tease the fuck outta you with it until he delivers the goods with it due to its various connection with so many other storylines
3. playful i don't know if i can call it romantic yet with Byron which is good
4. domination with Moody which is flawless so far especially the cheating variety (i didn't bother to view the sharing variety after how hot the 2 cheating rounds in his house turned out to be)
5. the nerd & geeks storylines with Marcus yet it will take awhile to deliver
6. at Theo's during nighttime i liked Lisa interactions & mischiefs with Daisy so far hope dev expand more on that in future updates
among others

& that's when i hoped that Gunnar (my Adonis) will fill in that missing straight cheating romance path but after the waterfall & briefly in the tent the dev turned it into whoring path which killed it for me :(

these are all my nitpicks so far hopefully will see more of Gunnar in a romantic capacity in the future & the dev create a separate path for him & amend the camping variety with him to reflect that ^_^

that's all for me good luck dev & thanks for a great game & for quency77 to keep delivering the goods with his Ren'Py port
have a wonderful rest of the year everybody

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Quick question, while searching for the cat 2 times now, I encountered the little boy 2 times, is it possible to catch him? and in turn find the cat, if so, how?, thanks in advance.

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
Quick question, while searching for the cat 2 times now, I encountered the little boy 2 times, is it possible to catch him? and in turn find the cat, if so, how?, thanks in advance.
i think you'll have to wait for future updates to continue this questline, it says in the quest log after 2 events (1. lost cat lady 2. Mick1 / George2) you've played all events for this version

ThisIsOk

Jun 26, 2017
Apart from the things inherent to RPG Maker (mainly moving around a city), is there any content missing from the Ren'py version? For all the qualities a game can have, I cannot stand that engine anymore.

Reactions: L7Bear

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
Apart from the things inherent to RPG Maker (mainly moving around a city), is there any content missing from the Ren'py version? For all the qualities a game can have, I cannot stand that engine anymore.
Dear, if you are fans of games on the REN'PY engine and do not digest games on the RPGMV engine, do not get into such games, and, moreover, do not whine and do not cry here that you do not like this engine. Imagine, it's not interesting to anyone here and only annoying, which is why you can quickly find out what people think about you on this occasion. Do not lead to sin...

• Angry
Reactions: L7Bear

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
I believe the current Ren'Py version is 100% up-to-date, but I also cannot stand RPG Maker anymore and haven't kept up with the game there.

Reactions: ThisIsOk

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Dear, if you are fans of games on the REN'PY engine and do not digest games on the RPGMV engine, do not get into such games, and, moreover, do not whine and do not cry here that you do not like this engine. Imagine, it's not interesting to anyone here and only annoying, which is why you can quickly find out what people think about you on this occasion. Do not lead to sin...
Dude! Why you throwing hate? Some of us prefer Ren'Py, some prefer RPGMV, but we're all fans of this wonderful game (in all it's forms.)

Reactions: LiMp17 and Manuya

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Dude! Why you throwing hate? Some of us prefer Ren'Py, some prefer RPGMV, but we're all fans of this wonderful game (in all it's forms.)
In this game, the main dev is that of the RPGM engine and the dev of the Ren'Py engine depends on it and not vice versa. So it has already happened that the dev of the Ren'Py engine, has stopped following the original games for reasons of his own. What are you Ren'Py players doing not playing with Lisa anymore? Sure is a great way to be a fans or supporters! ;)

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
In this game, the main dev is that of the RPGM engine and the dev of the Ren'Py engine depends on it and not vice versa. So it has already happened that the dev of the Ren'Py engine, has stopped following the original games for reasons of his own. What are you Ren'Py players doing not playing with Lisa anymore? Sure is a great way to be a fans or supporters! ;)
I've been looking through the posts from quency77 (the user that posts the unofficial ren'py version) in this thread and I didn't see anything saying that they stopped. The most recent version of the Ren'Py version is v2.70b which is the same as the RPGMaker version.
So, what are you talking about?

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
I've been looking through the posts from quency77 (the user that posts the unofficial ren'py version)
i believe that what they meant to say here is what if (God forbid if it's bad, but if it's good then good luck to him in all his future endeavors) something to come-up in quency77 personal or professional life that will probably prevent him from continuing his work on the ren'py port then all of us that happens to be dependent on him to play this game will be left hanging to dry or waiting for someone else to pick up the mantle (which rarely happens here) while the game continue to be developed by its original creator & we're left with a dilemma either to abandon this wonderful VN or play the original version -_-

example of that happening before is there was a dev here that ported a lot of Rpgm games to Ren'py but due to an unfortunate tragedy happened in his personal life almost 2 years ago (wishing him all the best & hope he's doing good now) he stopped porting & all his previous work got abandoned & never be picked up by someone else

for me personally i also stopped playing those games when the ren'py versions got abandoned but i'm sure others switched back to the original versions.

hope that maybe explains a bit & i'm right about what they meant

4.30 star(s) 114 Votes