Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
i believe that what they meant to say here is what if (God forbid if it's bad, but if it's good then good luck to him in all his future endeavors) something to come-up in quency77 personal or professional life that will probably prevent him from continuing his work on the ren'py port then all of us that happens to be dependent on him to play this game will be left hanging to dry or waiting for someone else to pick up the mantle (which rarely happens here) while the game continue to be developed by its original creator & we're left with a dilemma either to abandon this wonderful VN or play the original version -_-

example of that happening before is there was a dev here that ported a lot of Rpgm games to Ren'py but due to an unfortunate tragedy happened in his personal life almost 2 years ago (wishing him all the best & hope he's doing good now) he stopped porting & all his previous work got abandoned & never be picked up by someone else

for me personally i also stopped playing those games when the ren'py versions got abandoned but i'm sure others switched back to the original versions.

hope that maybe explains a bit & i'm right about what they meant
You explained perfectly what I meant and I was referring to that unfortunate dev who had that family tragedy, which left 4/5 portings, The Office Wife, Special Request, Lida's Adventure and Manila and maybe one more. But there can be many reasons why one can quit more or less important. I also think that a player needs to be more open to being able to play the various engines of games and that there is not only Ren'Py.

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
I right definitely because i am a 3d animator too and i know how much time it will take to render a single frame on poatato PC. On my PC i takes 40 to 45 minutes to render a single frame and if you making a 24fps or 30fps animation then then multiply 45 minutes to 30. To render 1 second animation it will took 22 hours to renders that why most of the animator don't focus on animation rendering but if he get a very good PC for rendering then he will get more interested in animation and he will do the animation sequences too. Thats my point in that definitely.
what are your specs? I want to know if I can struggle with my potato PC

784x4sc

Sep 28, 2022
I'm relatively new to this game. Started with the 2.7 version. I've progressed through the Markus Makes sequence up to the photo shoot. When I try to complete the photo shoot I get a message that I've reached the end of content for Markus Makes in episode 1. I've searched to find any info on this error, but came up empty. Any ideas?

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Ya know, its funny to me watching the back and forth comments regarding the RPGM game engine, some say they do not like this game engine and others reply back with the usual bs of "why You showing hate" :D.

Its not hate they are showing, it is called "Having an opinion", I know, I know, 2023, actually having an opinion LMAO, it triggers the snowflakes lol, but, we have opinions about the game engine and express them in a nice way with mostly positive comments about the game also.

I personally do not like the RPGM game engine, never have, I tried to, but some parts of it especially the tiny guys/girls running about, just plain annoys me, now that said, there are many good games out there on the RPGM game engine, with beautiful renders/artwork like this game has, good to great stories like this game has, great animations in them, like this game may have one day when the Dev has the money to upgrade their system to enable said animations, and I play them also and am thankful for the games, especially for free, so I am considerate in my comments and constructive praise especially since I am getting to play a paid game for free in most cases.

As said in other comments by me regarding this game and other RPGM games, not a fan of the game engine/platform, the boyfriend Danny, is just an idiot, every single time he arrives, he is all handsy, that gets old for a girl "REAL FAST", really quickly, it is a pity the MC has no way of real way of dumping Danny and others who are clearly using her, I have never been a fan of melon sized boobs in any games on any game engines either, but this games melon sized boobs doesn't bother me at all, as the MC is so likable in reality, and when the Malek scene in the hotel room happened and the mention of his daughter and going to feed the swans the next day, then he is killed, not gonna lie, that brought a real tear to my eyes, but, the Renders/Artwork are beautiful, Story is good, animations will happen one day, a good Female Protagonist game, all in all, good game to date, well done Dev.

Last edited:

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
I'm relatively new to this game. Started with the 2.7 version. I've progressed through the Markus Makes sequence up to the photo shoot. When I try to complete the photo shoot I get a message that I've reached the end of content for Markus Makes in episode 1. I've searched to find any info on this error, but came up empty. Any ideas?
Its a end for this update

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Just completed everything bar the student college quest for: Vandalism, doing it now, but followed everything as was listed, ran into an issue, Girls Changing Room - Gym, is closed for cleaning, it says check the other sites of the vandalism and check back later, but I already did check them in the exact order meant to, I cant go outside to check the stuff on the walls, cant check the Girls Changing Room - Gym, is closed for cleaning, any ideas anyone???

784x4sc

Sep 28, 2022
So I completed the Byron Beach scene and the next time I went to Albiss the photoshoot initiated.....

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
Just completed everything bar the student college quest for: Vandalism, doing it now, but followed everything as was listed, ran into an issue, Girls Changing Room - Gym, is closed for cleaning, it says check the other sites of the vandalism and check back later, but I already did check them in the exact order meant to, I cant go outside to check the stuff on the walls, cant check the Girls Changing Room - Gym, is closed for cleaning, any ideas anyone???
Hi, this walkthrough helped me a lot...

try it out...

Cheers:)

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Idk if u just shafted me or something but I can't find any new content in that "update" you linked. Got a changelog?
It's just a minor update, prelude to Jayce party due upcoming updates. Just watch TV at night in the living room to trigger it.

4.30 star(s) 114 Votes