hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
Hi, this walkthrough helped me a lot...

try it out...

Cheers:)
I don't get it. I played that vandalism quest already and I hardly did imagine that. This is not the newest version.

It's just a minor update, prelude to Jayce party due upcoming updates. Just watch TV at night in the living room to trigger it.
ok so basically it's nothing new ?

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
If I am not wrong.. this is not a real release.

You can do only one thing:
Watch TV at the evening and enjoy 5 minutes of very beautiful images, but then everything stop at the beginning of a party.

Careful before downloading... this is almost a spoiler for a full event that will be released later

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
LISA ready for party.png

2.80 was simple and sweet. It's like a small entrance to a big cave.

There will be multiple save points in the Jayce party event, which tells me that the event itself is gonna be huge. My guess is either April or May for the next big release (literally and figuratively...:p:cool:)

Thanks PaleGrass for this sweet update. Excited for the next one...

Cheers

Shackie

Jun 7, 2021
If I am not wrong.. this is not a real release.

You can do only one thing:
Watch TV at the evening and enjoy 5 minutes of very beautiful images, but then everything stop at the beginning of a party.

Careful before downloading... this is almost a spoiler for a full event that will be released later
This is just a teaser .
January 13 : Update Post -" I'm gonna make a really bold estimate and say that I don't think the entire party (all routes) will be finished until at least March / April 2023 so instead of going without releases until then I think it'd be better if I release batches of the party each month as I progress through. " PG

Sixty

Oct 1, 2017
I'm relatively new to this game. Started with the 2.7 version. I've progressed through the Markus Makes sequence up to the photo shoot. When I try to complete the photo shoot I get a message that I've reached the end of content for Markus Makes in episode 1. I've searched to find any info on this error, but came up empty. Any ideas?
He dropped all those plot lines. All the Albiss stuff, all the seemingly fun stuff with her friends, etc. All ongoing content is gated behind getting Lisa kidnapped and/or raped.

Reactions: Dixon Butz
Apr 5, 2022
View attachment 2362591

2.80 was simple and sweet. It's like a small entrance to a big cave.

There will be multiple save points in the Jayce party event, which tells me that the event itself is gonna be huge. My guess is either April or May for the next big release (literally and figuratively...:p:cool:)

Thanks PaleGrass for this sweet update. Excited for the next one...

Cheers
Are there any new sex scenes?

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
This is just a teaser .
January 13 : Update Post -" I'm gonna make a really bold estimate and say that I don't think the entire party (all routes) will be finished until at least March / April 2023 so instead of going without releases until then I think it'd be better if I release batches of the party each month as I progress through. " PG
Thank you for clarifying it

Dumphrey89

Aug 9, 2019
The game seems interesting but i am having an issue playing on my PC. The whole game is dark compared to pictures i can find on the net. is there some RPG maker setting i havn't found?

Reactions: kizuru
4.30 star(s) 114 Votes